Page 3014 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 201425142914296430043012301330143015301630243064311435144014 ... LastLast
Results 30,131 to 30,140 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Well get in there! Kyojin is officially in EWNCW. Now you can challenge me again, and just watch Kyo- I'mma kick your ass.
    Kyojin: Oh hey Shaz! I've gotta be careful about talking to you though, Doomy might take offence to something I say and claim I was talking to him. Can you believe this guy?

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Hahaha, you trying to give me a lesson on honour? That's rich. Hypocritical? You keep trying to change the situation to suit you. Apparently I'm the one that spoke to you first but when I prove I'm not, I'm the one that started this by saying I'd kick your jaw off. What next? I'm Japanese so you had to go after me. Get over yourself Doomy.
    Ano Doom:I don't even think you're Japanese,So that's enough of that,You can manipulate words all you want,but I will make sure your headstone reveals the truth:"Here lies the shattered skeletal remains of Kyojin,He did it to himself."

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:I don't even think you're Japanese,So that's enough of that,You can manipulate words all you want,but I will make sure your headstone reveals the truth:"Here lies the shattered skeletal remains of Kyojin,He did it to himself."
    Kyojin: You don't even think I'm Japanese? The way you've singled me out proves that I'm your enemy and rule number one- find everything about your enemy out. You're weak minded Doomy, and you know it.

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

Blog Entries
    Kyojin: Oh hey Shaz! I've gotta be careful about talking to you though, Doomy might take offence to something I say and claim I was talking to him. Can you believe this guy?
    Shaz: Finally took your time to reply huh? Doomy, fuck off and go back to prison you fool. As for you- I'm happy that you're in the Ignition division, and you better watch out for your ass, cause you're gonna get a kicking.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Shaz: Finally took your time to reply huh? Doomy, fuck off and go back to prison you fool. As for you- I'm happy that you're in the Ignition division, and you better watch out for your ass, cause you're gonna get a kicking.
    Kyojin: Well when I win the War Games, you're going to be number one on my list. I've beaten you before and I have no qualms about beating you again.

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

Kyojin: You don't even think I'm Japanese? The way you've singled me out proves that I'm your enemy and rule number one- find everything about your enemy out. You're weak minded Doomy, and you know it.
    Ano Doom:I know more about you than even you know...You're just portraying you're self as something you're not...A WARRIOR. True warriors walk through fire and brimstone to reach their goals...You're are only prolonging what is coming to you...keep on and less mercy will be shown...Your at about a -5 level right now.

Ano Doom:The gods will try to imprison me again when I kill you in that arena...Wherever I find you...I'll even fight both of you at once,After all,two devoured souls are much better than one.

Ano Doom:I know more about you than even you know...You're just portraying you're self as something you're not...A WARRIOR. True warriors walk through fire and brimstone to reach their goals...You're are only prolonging what is coming to you...keep on and less mercy will be shown...Your at about a -5 level right now.
    Kyojin: You're*. And you see, you just made the first mistake, you're underestimating me on size. Sorry Doomy, how many titles have you won again? Oh that's right, the exact same amount as I. Only, that's going to change. On Redemption, you couldn't stop losing, when HWA died, I was undefeated on the very same show. In ICW, I'm going to be the World Champion in just a few weeks time. And as for this place, well while you're in hiding- like we all expect you to be- I'll be the guy kicking ass and taking names as I make my way through this company to the very very top.

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

Ano Doom:The gods will try to imprison me again when I kill you in that arena...Wherever I find you...I'll even fight both of you at once,After all,two devoured souls are much better than one.
    Kyojin: A two on one handicap match? Shaz, I may not like you, but I'm more than willing to work with you to kick this guy's ass.

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

Blog Entries
    Kyojin: Well when I win the War Games, you're going to be number one on my list. I've beaten you before and I have no qualms about beating you again.
    Shaz: You? Win War Games? WTF?! That is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. Even The Blue Flash has a better chance of winning it than you!

Shaz: Oh right. You're not even capable of taking on a leprechaun let alone two wrestlers.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year