Blog Entries
    You know what, fellas? There's some great IC'ing in here. Keep it coming!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: I'll watch for you- you'll be the guy crying to creative when I kick your ass.
    Ano Doom:I understand your mindset,for he who walks in the valley of the shadow of death,Shall fear no evil,after all.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:I understand your mindset,for he who walks in the valley of the shadow of death,Shall fear no evil,after all.
    Kyojin: You understand my mindset? Yet you claim to be some unstoppable monster? A real unstoppable monster would have no grasp of how I'm feeling. I'm The Master of True Wrestling. I'm The Noble Warrior. You're a guy that is full of crap- spewing utter bullshit that nobody in this entire company believes for even a second. 'Walk in the valley of the shadow of death'? I take a look at myself and realise there's none left? Hey Doomy, you should be the resident rapper in EWNCW, because let's face it- this current career path of a so-called monster isn't going to pan out too greatly for you.

Kyojin: You understand my mindset? Yet you claim to be some unstoppable monster? A real unstoppable monster would have no grasp of how I'm feeling. I'm The Master of True Wrestling. I'm The Noble Warrior. You're a guy that is full of crap- spewing utter bullshit that nobody in this entire company believes for even a second. 'Walk in the valley of the shadow of death'? I take a look at myself and realise there's none left? Hey Doomy, you should be the resident rapper in EWNCW, because let's face it- this current career path of a so-called monster isn't going to pan out too greatly for you.
    Ano Doom:Just because Im the Beast From Beneath,The Zombie King,and the Half-Skeleton-Half Demon Deity,That means I'm stupid and unintelligent? HAHAHAHAH You are already falling into my hands for you have begun to underestimate me. Just because one is out of this world and the spawn of dark arts does not make him an idiot that can not understand where others are thinking from,You may say I am full of whatever you like,but when I see you,my hand will be full of your neck,as I snatch you off the ground before you can say "No one believes you.",causing you to spit blood and your eyes to roll back and you fall limp in my grip...right before I put you through the ring...I may even give you a tour of where I came from...Maybe the dessert tomb that foolishly was supposed to stop me for the rest of time as well...Say as you wish to speak,but...You can't stop my warpath that is on its way if the greatest of priests and holy spells can not bind me.

Ano Doom:Just because Im the Beast From Beneath,The Zombie King,and the Half-Skeleton-Half Demon Deity,That means I'm stupid and unintelligent? HAHAHAHAH You are already falling into my hands for you have begun to underestimate me. Just because one is out of this world and the spawn of dark arts does not make him an idiot that can not understand where others are thinking from,You may say I am full of whatever you like,but when I see you,my hand will be full of your neck,as I snatch you off the ground before you can say "No one believes you.",causing you to spit blood and your eyes to roll back and you fall limp in my grip...right before I put you through the ring...I may even give you a tour of where I came from...Maybe the dessert tomb that foolishly was supposed to stop me for the rest of time as well...Say as you wish to speak,but...You can't stop my warpath that is on its way if the greatest of priests and holy spells can not bind me.
    Kyojin: Erm, what? Sorry, I stopped listening to that half way through because you just got so tedious. Going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. And it's not even like you come up with new stuff either, you just keep saying the same shit each and every single time you open your mouth. Do us all a favour and shut the hell up. Let your actions, or lack of as it will be, speak for you.

Kyojin: Erm, what? Sorry, I stopped listening to that half way through because you just got so tedious. Going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. And it's not even like you come up with new stuff either, you just keep saying the same shit each and every single time you open your mouth. Do us all a favour and shut the hell up. Let your actions, or lack of as it will be, speak for you.
    Ano Doom:You opened your mouth to me first,If thats the case shut it until I see you.

Ano Doom:You opened your mouth to me first,If thats the case shut it until I see you.
    Kyojin: Actually, I was speaking to Krysys. You spoke to me first. Idiot.

Kyojin: Actually, I was speaking to Krysys. You spoke to me first. Idiot.
    Ano Doom:No,you said you'd kick my jaw off,sparking this entire thing,And either way,you spoke of me,warranting my attention...you know you're very hypocritical for one that said they'd take someone out,then said let your actions not words speak for you,but you just wont shut your fuckin mouth.Why is that? i thought Samurais or whatever in Hell your'e supposed to be were supposed to be honourable?

Ano Doom:No,you said you'd kick my jaw off,sparking this entire thing,And either way,you spoke of me,warranting my attention...you know you're very hypocritical for one that said they'd take someone out,then said let your actions not words speak for you,but you just wont shut your fuckin mouth.Why is that? i thought Samurais or whatever in Hell your'e supposed to be were supposed to be honourable?
    Kyojin: Hahaha, you trying to give me a lesson on honour? That's rich. Hypocritical? You keep trying to change the situation to suit you. Apparently I'm the one that spoke to you first but when I prove I'm not, I'm the one that started this by saying I'd kick your jaw off. What next? I'm Japanese so you had to go after me. Get over yourself Doomy.

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Well get in there! Kyojin is officially in EWNCW. Now you can challenge me again, and just watch Kyo- I'mma kick your ass.