Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Kayden: Hiding? No. Plotting? Yes. You'll soon enough meet your firey maker.
    Romulus: Say whatever aspersions find you solace. It matters not for the Lord has divulged your deception when I vanquished both you and Seraphim in one fell swoop.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: Say whatever aspersions find you solace. It matters not for the Lord has divulged your deception when I vanquished both you and Seraphim in one fell swoop.
    Kayden: If by "vanquished" you mean "get a pin on a man already beaten by cheap shotting a superior athlete" then you are precisely right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Kayden: If by "vanquished" you mean "get a pin on a man already beaten by cheap shotting a superior athlete" then you are precisely right.
    Romulus: I have deprecated you before for not preserving acuity. You were foolish to discount my foreboding and as a result, you were forced to acquiesce with the consequences of your pomposity. In short, don't blame me for your omission. Not only did you have the gall to chaff The Anointed One with your feigning allegiance but you took it upon yourself to assail me the week before our match. It was His will that you cascaded into obscurity. Spare me your tripe.

Blog Entries

Rolling News

This is some rolling EWNCW news

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

***Exclusive Breaking News***

Dick Thompson: Good evening folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here with some exclusive breaking news!!

As we've been reporting for the past couple of weeks, EWNCW management have been busy working on a major announcement that would have implications on the entire EWNCW singles rosters of both Monday night Rage and Thursday night Inferno. Well folks, the time has come, we have all the details, and here it is.

Both GM's John cleverly and Nathan Staples were told by EWNCW management approximately 2 months ago to come up with an unique new concept that would challenge the superstars both mentally and physically, while also garnering some much needed interest back in the waning EWNCW product.
    So to tell you a little more about what they've come up with, my colleague; EWNCW reporter Jonathan Sanchez is standing by with both John Cleverly and Nathan Staples to bring you the announcement!:

Dick Thompson: Thanks Johnathan! And yes they have. I have here in front of me those details that weren't disclosed in that interview.So to recap, the Rage and Inferno roster has been combined and then split into 3 divisions for these War Games, and they'll then compete against each other in a league fashion to become the league winner in order to choose which title to fight for at No Guts, No Glory. On top of that, in keeping with the War Games name, the matches in which the superstars will compete in will all be stipulation matches!!
    I have here with me EWNCW legend Bodom *cough*who'sacrapcommentator*cough* who's going to discuss this announcement with me.

Bodom: You ok there, DICK? You seem to have a nasty cough there?

Thompson: Not at all, I'm fine, I'm a professional!! So the announcement?

Bodom: Well it's brand new unique concept that's for sure. I can't imagine how tough it's going to be going through 5 weeks of stipulation matches though. That's going to be hell on the bodies of these superstars.

Thompson: Indeed. We can actually announce to you exclusively some of the superstars that will participate in each division as I have the listings in front of me here, so here's who we know is competing thus far, and which division they will be in:

Bodom: Wow Dick, you've really outdone yourself there. That's about 2.4% of the roster down. Only 97.6% left to be revealed. Great reporting right there.

Thompson: Hey, I'm only putting out there what I know, ok! Very interesting, some new names in there with the new superstar initiative that's in place. It'll be very interesting to see these talents competing against each other in this fashion.

Bodom: Well the one name that sticks out is the newcomer; Kyojin in the Ignition divsion. An unknown quantity to many perhaps, but if you've done your research you'd know that he's a rising star that's going to do great in this company.

Thompson: The rest of the guys announced there in the class you'd expect them to be in?

Bodom: Mark Dimension perhaps could feel that he should be in the main event class, but he's coming off a loss at Rise from the Ashes, but the rest I think will feel they're in the class they should be in.

Thompson: Ok, well thanks for your insight Bodom, I understand that you have to go now as you're working some EWNCW live events, so we'll see you next week on the first EWNCW War Games Supershow!

Now I hear you all asking folks how the league system for each division will work. Well, never fear, because I have that information in front of me here!
    It's actually very simple. If a superstar wins a match, he receives 3 points. A draw, and all participants receive 1 point, and a loss gets you absolutely nothing. Since a draw cannot be achieved in stipulation matches (due to there being no rules in may of them), a time limit of 20 minutes has been put on every match, making it so that the only way you are able to get a draw is through the time limit exceeding.

And to confirm, the league leader at the end of the War Games gets to choose which title he goes for. Then a runner up is decided via a play off between the second and third placed superstar and the winner of that match gets to fight for the title that wasn't chosen by their division winner.

At this point in time, we do not have any information on the stipulations that will be on the roulette wheel at the shows. All we know is that the wheel will have a set of 8 different match stipulations each weeks, and the stipulations will change completely from week to week.
    We hope to have more information on the stipulations themselves, as well as more talent reveals for the classes as we get closer to the first War Games supershow!

This is exciting news indeed folks!! The first supershow is scheduled to happen a week tonight, and a series of 5 War Games supershows will lead us all the way to 'No Guts, No Glory'!!
    Stay tuned for the latest on this huge announcement folks!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

This is interesting.
    Can I submit a character sometime today?

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    This is interesting.
    Yeah sure man, have you e-fedded before?

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    This is interesting.
    Absolutely man, we'd be happy to have you!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: It's a nice belt, right? Nice needle marks, junkie.
    IC as Shuriken: Needle marks? *looks at both arms* I don't see any. I know you have more than I have. More like over 300 of them.

#REAL!

Black Ninja!
    Did Shuriken just IC in EWNCW? It really is like the old days.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

IC as Ano Doom:Much rest has been needed for the Slasher Mesiah,After all ,dying every night takes it out of a dead warrior.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.