Page 3006 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 200625062906295629963004300530063007300830163056310635064006 ... LastLast
Results 30,051 to 30,060 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I both love and hate you at the same time.
    He has that effect on people.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I both love and hate you at the same time.
    Lol, story of my life man!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Hey man, nice to meet you! I'm K-Jammin, shall we be friends?
    Divine: Friends? Divine has no friends. Divine has followers. You can be a follower of the Divine One. I can show you the way.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Friends? Divine has no friends. Divine has followers. You can be a follower of the Divine One. I can show you the way.
    IC: You think YOU have followers? Haha! Stay tuned pal.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hawk: The only thing you can show anyone the way to is the unemployment line. If don't want friends, that's fine I don't need them either, but if you think for a second that I would ever follow you, then you need a reality check. I am ready to get back on the right track and if shutting you up will get me there, then I will not hesitate for a second.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    IC as Carlin: Guess who's out of the hospital!

Man, I do not recommend getting burned in the back like a cow gets branded, wearing the smoothest of shirts hurts.

There are some things to be addressed, so I'll go in order. Yeah, Carlin is coming solo to either Rage or Inferno, so get ready for surrender... or be dismembered! However, I don't know if I'll be participating in that amazing War Games tournament, I already have a match scheduled for No Guts, No Glory, set and signed in my own blood, which I'll address later, but I'm more than capable to do double duty. Expect the unexpected!

Then, before moving on to God's Grace, I want to thank the Shadows of Madness for this feud. Guys, this is been amazing, the promos were class and the matches... Well, everybody knows about the matches. None of these three hellacious bouts would have been possible without you two. You are amazing competitors, and be sure that I want to cross paths again in the future, and who knows about the result?

Now, to God's Grace. It pleases me that you stayed true to your words and did not cash the contracts after the Gates of Hell. But let me ask you a question. You've seen what we have endured to retain our belts, what makes you think that you are any better than the Shadows of Madness? Because unless you bring chainsaws and guns, I don't see you defeating us for the belts.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    IC as Carlin: Guess who's out of the hospital!

Man, I do not recommend getting burned in the back like a cow gets branded, wearing the smoothest of shirts hurts.

There are some things to be addressed, so I'll go in order. Yeah, Carlin is coming solo to either Rage or Inferno, so get ready for surrender... or be dismembered! However, I don't know if I'll be participating in that amazing War Games tournament, I already have a match scheduled for No Guts, No Glory, set and signed in my own blood, which I'll address later, but I'm more than capable to do double duty. Expect the unexpected!

Then, before moving on to God's Grace, I want to thank the Shadows of Madness for this feud. Guys, this is been amazing, the promos were class and the matches... Well, everybody knows about the matches. None of these three hellacious bouts would have been possible without you two. You are amazing competitors, and be sure that I want to cross paths again in the future, and who knows about the result?

Now, to God's Grace. It pleases me that you stayed true to your words and did not cash the contracts after the Gates of Hell. But let me ask you a question. You've seen what we have endured to retain our belts, what makes you think that you are any better than the Shadows of Madness? Because unless you bring chainsaws and guns, I don't see you defeating us for the belts.

HJ: Carlin first off. Congratulations you really went to hell and back to retain. I applaud that match. Here is the thing I don't claim to better than Shadows of Madness I respect them for what they went through but Carlin I have one thing they don't. Hunger. Their time in Brutality they won gold but by brother Azrael and I since the beginning of BWA until now haven't won anything but feuds. We are hungry we are determined, we are driven to win the top prize on Brutality. I'm not going to claim we're better. Far from it but what I will claim is that we are much more determined. We earned our right to face you when we won these contracts and it seems the only way we will get our rightful shot Carlin come No Guts, No Glory. May the best team win. Azrael and I need to know that we can and we will stand to the top team. Win, lose or draw. We want to prove a point. We can put on just a good a match as you did with Shadows of Madness. That we deserve to be in the main event along with both you and SoM. We went a little extreme at Rise from the Ashes but we need to prove that we cannot and will not be overlooked.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: Carlin first off. Congratulations you really went to hell and back to retain. I applaud that match. Here is the thing I don't claim to better than Shadows of Madness I respect them for what they went through but Carlin I have one thing they don't. Hunger. Their time in Brutality they won gold but by brother Azrael and I since the beginning of BWA until now haven't won anything but feuds. We are hungry we are determined, we are driven to win the top prize on Brutality. I'm not going to claim we're better. Far from it but what I will claim is that we are much more determined. We earned our right to face you when we won these contracts and it seems the only way we will get our rightful shot Carlin come No Guts, No Glory. May the best team win. Azrael and I need to know that we can and we will stand to the top team. Win, lose or draw. We want to prove a point. We can put on just a good a match as you did with Shadows of Madness. That we deserve to be in the main event along with both you and SoM. We went a little extreme at Rise from the Ashes but we need to prove that we cannot and will not be overlooked.
    Carlin: Good! That's the thing to do. if you want to prove your value, make a stand! That I approve. However you forget a point. You are title hungry, that's good, because if you're not, there's the door, this is not the business for you. But Grind and I are also hungry. We've been too long in EWNCW before getting the belts, and we love being on top of the division! let's see if your hunger for gold is higher than ours!

Ah, and thanks for the compliments on the match!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: Good! That's the thing to do. if you want to prove your value, make a stand! That I approve. However you forget a point. You are title hungry, that's good, because if you're not, there's the door, this is not the business for you. But Grind and I are also hungry. We've been too long in EWNCW before getting the belts, and we love being on top of the division! let's see if your hunger for gold is higher than ours!

Ah, and thanks for the compliments on the match!
    HJ: Carlin, I hope you're still hungry to stay on top. Because if you weren't then you don't deserve those belts. But I can truly see that's not the case. Each match you've been in you've raised the bar. Yes I want that belt. But in the end I want the recognition that I know I deserve. As I said win, lose, or draw. I will prove that we belong in the same division. We belong to be one of those tag teams deserving to be remembered for a long time along with the likes of The Aristocrats, The Silver Bros., The Forces of Greatness, and of course GodMoney. The teams of the past already remembered a new generation rises. Currently it's Shadows of Madness and Jesting Madness. God's Grace will complete that Holy Trinity of tag teams of this generation.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    ChunkkyNuTZzz Exclusive
    RuMor BliTZzz

Coming Off The Huge Successful EwncW PPV Rise From The Ashes ,I have Reports and Still Am Getting More Info Coming In. So Much Info I Can Only Say More Blitzzz will be on the way as I get more and more updates

* EwncW Has Released Many Tag Teams as it was Reported by Kenneth Black -Papparazzi Confidential, Gates Of Christ, Trollin, and The Perfect Storm have currently cut ties with the wrestling organization.

* Twe/Ewncw- The Call ups to The Main Roster have been revealed to Be kyojin, Reiko,Vanhooligan X, Mike Muir ,Dj Williams and Kj Punk.
    Some of the sources have noted that Dj Williams and Kj Punk are set to be a tag team ,while Reiko,kyojin,mike Muir, and Vhx are said to be in a major fued as a stable.

* William Carlin Contract Extention- William Carlin has just signed a contract extention with EwncW and is receiving a raise for being a go-to-guy, great things are on the horizon for this superstar as a mega push is in the works for him.

* Abel/Replaced?- With Abel Suffering 75% burns,some are expressing the feeling in replacing abel and having Jeffrey Hurst aka Machine Man Tent Hurst on the independent scene replace him as they look exactly alike. Then bringing back the original Abel repackaged as another character...more on this as I get the inside scoops..

* Gates of Hell Match/Edited- There were many camera angles shifted away on purpose as this match was unbelievable to watch and some viewers were frightened by what took place, the staff agreed to change to different camera angles during the gruesome match due to humanity as a whole... also immediately after the match it was said that this is the first and last Gates of Hell Match..talk about pushing boundaries lol

* International Championship Match- Prior to the match there was a huge argument over the finish of the match between King Strem and Billy McCoy ,don't know what was the original agreement ,but at the end the match went happened and some say that this isn't over between the two stars as some are pushing for Billy McCoy to Get a Main Event Spot,while others are psuhing for King Strem to Get a Main Event Spot as well.

* Gilber Zodberger was backstage as a new creative member, he is the man that pitched the war games concept,during the rise from the ashes ppv ,he also pushed for the Raden Blaine to go over Mark Dimension...he also has been behind cutting the roster to make room for future contracts.

* Krystian Krysys/Retirement- Krysys is said to be leaning towards temporary retirement as he expressed to take time off after the summer, some as some became worried about this,a lot are thinking the title was taken off him incase he left the company on short notice.. more on this as updates are ritual

* Congrats to Tommy Thunder for his EwncW Championship Win- this will be his Fourth Main Event Championship.

This isn't even over by a long shot as I have more news to come , especially on a Major Gatorade Advertisement Deal for the Next Ppv No Guts,No Glory

* BAM!

For Now.
    This . Has Been. Your.
    RuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuMmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooRrrrrrrr rr

BliiiiiiiiiTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTttttttttttttttttttZzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    More BliTZzz

* Chris Devine/Contract Details- From What's Known for now, the rumors aren't true that ?The Devine One" Chris Devine does not have a creative Control Clause ,and does not have a selected Dates. He is signed to a Normal EwncW Deal at this point, no word for how long he is signed for but I will get more info on this aquisition.

* Tryouts- EwncW Will be holding Tryout matches before the supershows to see who they can sign next..Dark Matches will be overseen by many agents in the company ,many former talents from Hwa,Ewa,Jbw, and Awf will be @ these tryouts.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013