Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Please! It will take more than that to me scare me of a shot at the gold I'd love to see it happen one day though, you vs me. Dream match in the making. WWYKI
    Indeed it would be, man!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Divine: It's funny, everyone tries to hide their faces, everyone tries to hide behind the mask of their beliefs, but that is why I am here man. I am here to break down that mask. I am here to show you all that I am the way, that I am the truth. I'm coming...and things will never be the same hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC
    hmmmm maybe ill make the switch and challenge K-Jam instead of Tommy
    ah who knows
    IC: Well make sure you give me plenty of notice, because if I'm facing you then I can get drunk the night before. #I'llKickyourAssHungover

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: It's funny, everyone tries to hide their faces, everyone tries to hide behind the mask of their beliefs, but that is why I am here man. I am here to break down that mask. I am here to show you all that I am the way, that I am the truth. I'm coming...and things will never be the same hahahaha
    IC: Hey man, nice to meet you! I'm K-Jammin, shall we be friends?

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    I think K-Jammin is rubbing off on Ronaldo Romulus. Romulus just told the most sophisticated dick joke of all time. -_-

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: I am officially done with Lansdale and Cannon for good now, I got what I need and Cannon got really lucky, but I am not going to stay stuck on that, no. Now that the supershow is coming, it's my time to show why I deserve to be here, why I am Mr. Mayhem and why I am the greatest high flyer that ever lived.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I think K-Jammin is rubbing off on Ronaldo Romulus. Romulus just told the most sophisticated dick joke of all time. -_-
    Muhahahaha!

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

ChunkkyNuTZzz Exclusive
    RuMor BliTZzz

Coming Off The Huge Successful EwncW PPV Rise From The Ashes ,I have Reports and Still Am Getting More Info Coming In. So Much Info I Can Only Say More Blitzzz will be on the way as I get more and more updates

* EwncW Has Released Many Tag Teams as it was Reported by Kenneth Black -Papparazzi Confidential, Gates Of Christ, Trollin, and The Perfect Storm have currently cut ties with the wrestling organization.

* Twe/Ewncw- The Call ups to The Main Roster have been revealed to Be kyojin, Reiko,Vanhooligan X, Mike Muir ,Dj Williams and Kj Punk.
    Some of the sources have noted that Dj Williams and Kj Punk are set to be a tag team ,while Reiko,kyojin,mike Muir, and Vhx are said to be in a major fued as a stable.

* William Carlin Contract Extention- William Carlin has just signed a contract extention with EwncW and is receiving a raise for being a go-to-guy, great things are on the horizon for this superstar as a mega push is in the works for him.

* Abel/Replaced?- With Abel Suffering 75% burns,some are expressing the feeling in replacing abel and having Jeffrey Hurst aka Machine Man Tent Hurst on the independent scene replace him as they look exactly alike. Then bringing back the original Abel repackaged as another character...more on this as I get the inside scoops..

* Gates of Hell Match/Edited- There were many camera angles shifted away on purpose as this match was unbelievable to watch and some viewers were frightened by what took place, the staff agreed to change to different camera angles during the gruesome match due to humanity as a whole... also immediately after the match it was said that this is the first and last Gates of Hell Match..talk about pushing boundaries lol

* International Championship Match- Prior to the match there was a huge argument over the finish of the match between King Strem and Billy McCoy ,don't know what was the original agreement ,but at the end the match went happened and some say that this isn't over between the two stars as some are pushing for Billy McCoy to Get a Main Event Spot,while others are psuhing for King Strem to Get a Main Event Spot as well.

* Gilber Zodberger was backstage as a new creative member, he is the man that pitched the war games concept,during the rise from the ashes ppv ,he also pushed for the Raden Blaine to go over Mark Dimension...he also has been behind cutting the roster to make room for future contracts.

* Krystian Krysys/Retirement- Krysys is said to be leaning towards temporary retirement as he expressed to take time off after the summer, some as some became worried about this,a lot are thinking the title was taken off him incase he left the company on short notice.. more on this as updates are ritual

* Congrats to Tommy Thunder for his EwncW Championship Win- this will be his Fourth Main Event Championship.

This isn't even over by a long shot as I have more news to come , especially on a Major Gatorade Advertisement Deal for the Next Ppv No Guts,No Glory

* BAM!

For Now.
    This . Has Been. Your.
    RuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuMmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooRrrrrrrr rr

BliiiiiiiiiTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTttttttttttttttttttZzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Muhahahaha!
    I both love and hate you at the same time.

Blog Entries
    I've had things to do. I'm getting the ppv read as I can. still not finished though. this has been a big show and every time we do a ppv I'm so impressed by the professionalism that just comes out. really really good so far. shame to see krysys is leaving and when this feels like work it's time to step back. hope you return on the quick cause Rain has been a fun feud for me. talented efedder. << now I sound like JR :/ anyways have fun krysys.

there are a couple matches I skipped ahead to. congrats tommy on the win but I gotta echo what eboy said about the international title match. it just seemed like it fell a little flat for amped up I was about it.

istvan scares me.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."