Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    What Jelly said. Innovation at its finest.
    Glad you think so man!
    It's been a while since we actually did some innovating here, and I was getting worried that EWNCW was getting generic and boring, so we came up with that bad boy!

I hope that the announcement, rules etc are clear enough there guys. That's part of the reason the announcement took so ling since we were worried about confusing people or announcing something and then have people going O_o

One thing I realize wasn't announced is that the current champions won't participate in the War Games league themselves.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys You two seem to forget, TBOZ and myself are the only one officially announced, how do you even know that you will be placed in the same league as us? *Laughs* Even if you are, it doesn't matter really cause in 5 weeks I will get back MY EWNCW Championhip from Thunder
    Romulus: If my cognizance...rather since my cognizance never falters, it's prominently obvious that we are on separate brands therefore, you and your conquest for the EWNCW Championship have no preponderance to my endeavors. And again, since my cognizance never falters, it's also prominently obvious that I defeated two of Rage's top competitors in one match at Rise From The Ashes thus, me being evaluated amongst TBOZ, in the main event division, isn't far-fetched in any regard of obscurity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Glad you think so man!
    It's been a while since we actually did some innovating here, and I was getting worried that EWNCW was getting generic and boring, so we came up with that bad boy!

I hope that the announcement, rules etc are clear enough there guys. That's part of the reason the announcement took so ling since we were worried about confusing people or announcing something and then have people going O_o

One thing I realize wasn't announced is that the current champions won't participate in the War Games league themselves.
    If I win, forget the world title. I want mah parking space! >:3

Blog Entries
    Another thing that perhaps wasn't made clear is that say for example an Inferno superstar wins the mid card division, there's nothing in the rules to stop him from challenging for the Evolution Championship, despite the current holder (Wells) being on Rage. Same goes for all titles.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    If I win, forget the world title. I want mah parking space! >:3
    Deal!

Blog Entries
    Deal!
    Imagine the look on RR's face if he found out that was his prize for winning! XD

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Info from Brutality presented by EWNCW Backstage Announcer, Kenneth Black.

During the Gates of Hell Match, Shadows of Madness member Abel, sustained serious 3rd degree burns to 75% of his body and was taken to a near by hospital. At this time it appears Abel will be sidelined for 6 months maybe even a year, assuming he heal properly. We will have more in the coming weeks

Slayde will make a statement addressing the future of The Shadows of Madness.

Many teams from Brutality have been released following certain events such as:

Paparazzi Confidential , getting a prime time movie deal in New Zealand. La Renaissance, deciding they've had enough of the worthless country that is the U.S.A.

Gates of Christ, have disappeared without a trace and no communication has not been established. Their future remain unknown. The Dogs of War excluding Keith Andrews, who decided to retire from military service to focus on his TWE career have all been summoned to across various tours of service including one serving as a security detail for Guantanamo Bay Prison in Cuba.

Fan favorites Trollin' have decided to venture into another not to be published profession. Word is they will torture captured terrorists for information will their impeccable actions of getting under anyone's skin.

The future of The Perfect Storm may come to an end for EWNCW management feel their singles careers in too hot of a demand to let their focus as a tag team ever truly get into in action. However word is Gunner-Freyr will have a remedy to that problem to revealed in time.

With some losses there are some gains, such as tag teams that where without a home until now, one of them being.....The Mexican Nightmares. Black Blooded has been contacted by EWNCW Brutality COO Lucas Grant to join as well, still no word on how negotiations are going. More teams are being scouted and expected to join before year's end or a drastic change has been set as a do or die situation for Brutality. More info will be given as it received.

This has been Kenneth Black reporting for EWNCW's Brutality.
    Sucks to lose those teams, but I am hopeful that we will acquire new teams and continue the legacy that BWA/Brutality has had for the last year. I am looking forward to seeing the SoM stuff as well as the JM and GG stuff
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys You two seem to forget, TBOZ and myself are the only one officially announced, how do you even know that you will be placed in the same league as us? *Laughs* Even if you are, it doesn't matter really cause in 5 weeks I will get back MY EWNCW Championhip from Thunder
    IC: How do I know? Because I'm world fucking champion bruv! Where's your belt gone by the way? Don't you usually walk into a room, hold up the belt, and then leave like some fucking moron?
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Imagine the look on RR's face if he found out that was his prize for winning! XD
    I imagine something like this...

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: How do I know? Because I'm world fucking champion bruv! Where's your belt gone by the way? Don't you usually walk into a room, hold up the belt, and then leave like some fucking moron?
    VINTAGE!
    You never fail to make me ROFL man!! :')

I imagine something like this...

VINTAGE!
    You never fail to make me ROFL man!! :')
    Oh you!

E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    *Thunder overhears as he's passing,and pops his head in*

Thunder: Oh, you mean like this?

*Thunder walks in, hods the belt aloft and then walks out again with a smile on his face*