Page 2999 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 199924992899294929892997299829993000300130093049309934993999 ... LastLast
Results 29,981 to 29,990 of 40747
  1. #29981
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,192
    Blog Entries
    1
    wheres my parking space anyway?

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)
     

  2. #29982
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,082
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Still one more day for the announcement?

    Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet!
    It's possible that we can make the announcement tonight. We're just discussing the final piece of the puzzle so to speak and we can bring it to you!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #29983
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,010
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's possible that we can make the announcement tonight. We're just discussing the final piece of the puzzle so to speak and we can bring it to you!
    I'm intrigued to see what it is...

  4. #29984
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's possible that we can make the announcement tonight. We're just discussing the final piece of the puzzle so to speak and we can bring it to you!
    This makes me ( Non-sexually ) happy!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  5. #29985
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,192
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    This makes me ( Non-sexually ) happy!
    not even a little bit sexually

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)
     

  6. #29986
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,082
    Blog Entries
    1

    EWNCW anchorman: Dick Thompson



    ***Exclusive Breaking News***

    Good evening/afternoon folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here with some exclusive breaking news!!

    Following the recent news that EWNCW have signed superstar Chris Divine, EWNCW management have announced that they've been busy scouting new talent and have picked out more new talent to join the main EWNCW roster from the EWNCW developmental system; TWE OverDrive. The following talent have been called up to the main roster and are expected to start working effective immediately:

    Kyojin
    Reiko
    Vanhooligan X
    Mike Muir
    DJ Williams
    KJ Punk

    All talents are said to have caught the eye of EWNCW management thus why they were called up as part of this new superstar initiative.

    We can also report that EWNCW superstar William Carlin will be working a singles career alongside working as part of the Jesting Madness on Brutality. There's no word on when Carlin will debut or which brand he will be on.

    There is much speculation that this new superstar initiative has taken place due to the big announcement that is planned.

    We can also exclusively report that we here at EWNCW news will be able to bring you the big announcement later tonight! So please bear with us while we bring you the latest folks!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #29987
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    not even a little bit sexually
    Well, maybe...
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  8. #29988
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,545
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's possible that we can make the announcement tonight. We're just discussing the final piece of the puzzle so to speak and we can bring it to you!
    Oh, please make it possible!


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  9. #29989
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post


    ***Exclusive Breaking News***

    Good evening/afternoon folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here with some exclusive breaking news!!

    Following the recent news that EWNCW have signed superstar Chris Divine, EWNCW management have announced that they've been busy scouting new talent and have picked out more new talent to join the main EWNCW roster from the EWNCW developmental system; TWE OverDrive. The following talent have been called up to the main roster and are expected to start working effective immediately:

    Kyojin
    Reiko
    Vanhooligan X
    Mike Muir
    DJ Williams
    KJ Punk

    All talents are said to have caught the eye of EWNCW management thus why they were called up as part of this new superstar initiative.

    We can also report that EWNCW superstar William Carlin will be working a singles career alongside working as part of the Jesting Madness on Brutality. There's no word on when Carlin will debut or which brand he will be on.

    There is much speculation that this new superstar initiative has taken place due to the big announcement that is planned.

    We can also exclusively report that we here at EWNCW news will be able to bring you the big announcement later tonight! So please bear with us while we bring you the latest folks!
    Van? The Man City fan? He can get fucked.

    I'm joking of course, that's awesome news. Some good talents in there!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  10. #29990
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,192
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Van? The Man City fan? He can get fucked.

    I'm joking of course, that's awesome news. Some good talents in there!
    hey im a man city fan
    after im an east fife fan

    and welcme to all the new talents

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.