- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    *A T.V. gets pushed into EWNCW by Poot-Hair. He looks quite winded as he hooks everything up.*

Poot: That batshit crazy ass GodWhacko Kayden James demanded that I show this to you all. After I informed him that the next time he demanded anything from me I would kindly shove my foot up his ass and out his mouth, he bribed me with 5 dollars and a peanut butter sandwich so here you go!!

*The T.V. starts in static, the turns completely black. When the camera raises up, it shows Kayden James seated in a chair with his back against the wall. His head is in his hands, and a look of agony is on his face. The following quote is playing over and over throught the loudspeaker.*

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: Maybe now these egregious serfs can familiarize themselves with true divinity. I, Ronaldo Romulus, have surmounted the blasphemous servants of Satan known as Seraphim and Kayden James. I beseech you all to make peace with the Lord for the day of his divine retribution, upon this barren and despondent Earth draws ever closer and none of you are within valid standing with His doctrine.
    *Kayden James raises up slightly and begins rocking back and forth, a look of both despair and anger growing in his face*

Kayden: Many times the Devil tempts. Many times the Devil will fight battles, but NEVER will the Devil win wars. You see Romulus, you may have won this match, but you didn't beat the Archangel

*Kayden puts his head back in his hands and begins to rock back and forth slowly and methodically as the quote plays again on the loop*

Romulus: Maybe now these egregious serfs can familiarize themselves with true divinity. I, Ronaldo Romulus, have surmounted the blasphemous servants of Satan known as Seraphim and Kayden James. I beseech you all to make peace with the Lord for the day of his divine retribution, upon this barren and despondent Earth draws ever closer and none of you are within valid standing with His doctrine.
    Kayden: Oh no no no you didn't beat 'The Archangel'. I was dominant throughout the whole match. I was showing that I am the one true servant of my God. I had both you and that ignorant fool Seraphim BEATEN. One move. You got in one final move and a pin on Seraphim.

*The Archangel hears this and lets out a deafening scream of Rage and Frustration*

Kayden: You never beat me....this is far from over. The Archangel has spoken.

OOC: I absolutely love the PPV. Great job all around to everyone!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys: Screw you Fishboy! I want my damn rematch! Tommy got lucky
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC
    i can wait
    you have your match and ill be waiting
    BMcC: *Watches on* #THETIMEISCOMING
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Ok...sorry to be off topic, but what the hell has happened in the past few days?
    I was gone a couple of days because I lost my power and now EWA and HWA are gone? What's going on???
    EWNCW is now the undisputed #1 fed on EWN

Seriously though, don't concern yourself with it. It's really not worth getting into. EWNCW is going strong, and EWN is fine. That's all that really matters

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Seriously wanting a break from this place
    I'd be if that happened.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    EWNCW is now the undisputed #1 fed on EWN
    Was the position disputed before?

I'd be if that happened.
    Me too, and we won't be the only ones.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I will always support EWNCW. Even if I am not always here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Was the position disputed before?
    Well...

Nahhh of course it wasn't!!

Quote Originally Posted by キングバム View Post
    I will always support EWNCW. Even if I am not always here.
    Good to hear man
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Well...

Nahhh of course it wasn't!!
    *cough*WWE Fantasy *cough*

Jabe was on top for awhile (You can't really dispute that). If you view older threads and the fact that Jabe has a million views then you would be kind of down about Jabe going through a slump. But every thread is great in their own rights and I think that we should stop with who is number one. We should be saying the EWN fed section as a whole is NUMBER 1. Huzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaahhhhh!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Jabe was on top for awhile (You can't really dispute that). If you view older threads and the fact that Jabe has a million views then you would be kind of down about Jabe going through a slump. But every thread is great in their own rights and I think that we should stop with who is number one. We should be saying the EWN fed section as a whole is NUMBER 1. Huzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaahhhhh!
    Yeah. Good point....

...WWE Fantasy is still number one.