Page 2994 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 199424942894294429842992299329942995299630043044309434943994 ... LastLast
Results 29,931 to 29,940 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Romulus: Maybe now these egregious serfs can familiarize themselves with true divinity. I, Ronaldo Romulus, have surmounted the blasphemous servants of Satan known as Seraphim and Kayden James. I beseech you all to make peace with the Lord for the day of his divine retribution, upon this barren and despondent Earth draws ever closer and none of you are within valid standing with His doctrine.

Right, I now can finally read the PPV! Fookin' internet has been a right stuck up bitch today.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Right, I now can finally read the PPV! Fookin' internet has been a right stuck up bitch today.
    Go there and enjoy the read!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Enjoyed the PPV and proud that The Prophecy finally had his first match, and at a PPV to.

Congrats to the new champ Tommy.

Still a fan of K-Jam though

Blog Entries
    Knock yourself out and have fun with that bad boy!

In an update, we've been discussing in the batcave for several hours now about the big announcement we have. Just a few more details to iron out on it (which will be done tomorrow) and we can bring it to you on Friday!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Enjoyed the PPV and proud that The Prophecy finally had his first match, and at a PPV to.

Congrats to the new champ Tommy.

Still a fan of K-Jam though
    I should hope so!

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Knock yourself out and have fun with that bad boy!

In an update, we've been discussing in the batcave for several hours now about the big announcement we have. Just a few more details to iron out on it (which will be done tomorrow) and we can bring it to you on Friday!
    Gotta love that, dawg!

IC as Miguel Tenorio: What an amazing night, retained the belts and partied with the ladies... (and more than just partying, but you already know that)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Wow, what a freakin' show!!

I loved my match, so a big thank you to whoever wrote it ( Grind, If I'm not mistaken )

Congrats to Tommy The Layla lovers ( Possible tag team? ) are ruling right now!

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

hahaha...did you all miss the king??? Well papa is back!!! and boy what a fucking pay per view. Tommy, I am glad to see you with the title, even though watching krysys turn evil was fun, you earned that title. Every match was freaking spectacular. One person in general I wanna talk to

Eboy...thank you. Thank you so much for all this IC'ing, promo stuff. Not many people may not be talking about that match, but you and I know what we did. It was spectacular feuding you. Last inferno's promos were top notch and you need to be proud off all this, the people may say you and I 1 and 2 for the world title run, but you truly deserve it more. Thank you again

It is good to be back now that the internet is set up. LONG LIVE THE KING BABY

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Wow, what a freakin' show!!

I loved my match, so a big thank you to whoever wrote it ( Grind, If I'm not mistaken )

Congrats to Tommy The Layla lovers ( Possible tag team? ) are ruling right now!
    Thank you, kind sir. Creative normally don't state who wrote each match, but I just wanted to do it Before I started I feared I was a bit rusty, cos it's been a long time since the last time, but it doesn't seem so.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    hahaha...did you all miss the king??? Well papa is back!!! and boy what a fucking pay per view. Tommy, I am glad to see you with the title, even though watching krysys turn evil was fun, you earned that title. Every match was freaking spectacular. One person in general I wanna talk to

Eboy...thank you. Thank you so much for all this IC'ing, promo stuff. Not many people may not be talking about that match, but you and I know what we did. It was spectacular feuding you. Last inferno's promos were top notch and you need to be proud off all this, the people may say you and I 1 and 2 for the world title run, but you truly deserve it more. Thank you again

It is good to be back now that the internet is set up. LONG LIVE THE KING BABY
    All hail indeed!

Also check TWE!!