Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    What was your favorite match?
    Mark out moment?
    Best line of commentary?
    Whatever you can think of, let us know what you thought!
    Fav match? Too biased for Gates of Hell/K-Jam vs TBOZ, so my choose is Ronaldo/Gretzky.

Marked? Abel ripped off the cage!!!

Cannot point out one line of commentary but I LMAO while writing the Yes!-No! confrontation between Bods and Pierce.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You know, that's the reason why I never wanted to be a creative member while managing a character of my own. I wouldn't really know how to book him without him either being pushed too much for pushed too far down.
    If you were on creative, you wouldn't be writing the show your character was on, so you wouldn't need to worry about that
    That's why I'm writing Rage, while my character's on Inferno, TBOZ is writing Inferno while his character is on Rage and eboy writes Rage while his character's on Inferno. King's the only one who's on the show he writes for, but the storyline for his character's been mapped out ready since before he was on creative, so there's no problem there either.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Also since I didn't say it already, congrats to Tommy, long time coming bro, honor to work with you.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Absoltely fantastic ppv fom all the guys on creative and Grind
    i loved my return to ppv
    and the Gates of Hell match was epic to read
    And Thunder becoming a 2 time EWNCW Champion was wonderful
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I hope people actually read that match and don't skim it. Zero put a whole hell of a lot of work into writing that. A few days worth of time I believe.
    Haha indeed about 4 days because I kept changing things left and right but at the end I'm happy with the match. I can only hope my EWNCW brethren are as well
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Congrats to everyone on their wins, Tommy Boy, congrats on the big win.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    TT now a 4 TIME 4 TIME 4 TIME WORLD CHAMPION! Congratulations to Tommy long time coming man. Amazing PPV. I love love love the Gates of Hell match. and *ahem*

HJ: Carlin, I promised I would be standing tall at the end of the match. I kept it. Now I'm keeping my other promise by dethroning you and Grind.

OOC: TBOZ man almost had it won, RONALDO!! I love that character! Everyone brought their A-game amazing show. Now onto No Guts, No Glory
    OOC: I believe Carlin is way too destroyed to answer right now, but count on some IC tomorrow.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Haha indeed about 4 days because I kept changing things left and right but at the end I'm happy with the match. I can only hope my EWNCW brethren are as well
    How can anyone not be happy about that? I'm still shocked!

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    OOC: I believe Carlin is way too destroyed to answer right now, but count on some IC tomorrow.
    Just go to the hospital and get some care we all need it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    A long time deserved win gfor mah boy Tommy Thunder!!! You earned it, boss!!!

Congrats to Shaz, Jones, Blacklist Royalty, Wells (amazing history by good ole Kash, and the match!!! Epic!!!), King, and K-Jam (that was my best writing effort of the night) for retaining.

But seriously, I read my eyes out for the Gates of Hell match. You call that match of the year? Match of the FREAKING Century!!!!!!

Abel ripped the side of the cage off??? Mah God that was aboslutely brutal!!!! And Slayde gave his heart and soul and was about to get a huge win!!! Thank you for that match!!!
    It was as you said. The World Demise; Trying to escape out of that? IMPPOOOSSSIIBBRRRUUUU