SF: Hello my adoring peasants! Today I've come to give you all a little pick-me-up and give you 10 interesting things you didn't know about... Rain!
1. The average speed of rain water fall is just 8-10 km / hour.
SF: But in the case of Rain: Giant Asshole falling on his ass, is seemingly in slow motion and quite funny.
2. Water falls to earth with a low speed because raindrops have a special shape that increases the effects of atmospheric friction and help the rain come down to earth with the velocity being lower. Suppose a different form of raindrops, or assume the atmosphere does not have friction properties (imagine if rain occurs as a large bubble of water that fell from the sky), the earth will face the destruction of every drop of rain.
SF: But, thankfully, as explained above, science proves each drop of rain is a pussy, and even though it comes at you from very high up, is practically built not to hit very hard.
3. Minimum altitude of rain clouds is 1,200 meters.
SF: This is about where one must have his head to even think that he could defeat The Pharaoh Seth Ferrell.
4. Effect is caused by a drop of rain falling from a height is equal to 1 kg object falling from a height of 15 cm.
SF: Yeah not really too sure about that one, but hey, Rain often says things that are poorly worded and don't make a lot of sense so he's bang on the mark in that regard!
5. Rain clouds can be found at an altitude of 10,000 meters.
SF: Precisely what happens if you don't slap that son of a bitch down while his head is still at about 1200 metres.
6. Within one second, approximately 16 million tons of water evaporates from the earth.
SF: Nice staying power! Here today, gone... well... today. In a second, actually.
7. Within one year, is expected this number will reach 505×1012 tons. Water continues to spin in a balanced cycle based on the “dose”.
SF: I'm beginning to think I should have searched harder for an article that was worded better. But consider it destiny as this is pretty much how Rain-the-man sounds!
8. Pellets of rain change shape hundreds of times per second.
SF: Rain is doing that many pellets-per-second in his pants at the thought of getting beaten.
9. If it was frozen water droplets rain will form a beautiful piece of crystal which, unlike ordinary water is frozen in the freezer / refrigerator.
SF: I didn't know that! Each snowflake actually comes from the fridge! Well color me surprised! Or maybe it means that rain turns to intricate designs if frozen? How about we stick Rain in the freezer like Stone Cold and see if he turns into the Masterpiece! I knew it was Masters all along!
10. After rain, soil, weeds, grass scent will issue an ax, this compound is called ‘petrichor’.
SF: Dear god another Axe? Petrichor? You better not get any of that damn cheap spray-on crap on The Pharaoh in our match! I'm going to speak with Cleverly about this immediately to get it banned!
And the last fact that most mysterious and surprising scientists. Rain has the ability to hypnotize people to his memory the resonance of the past. And without being able to get the scientific evidence, scientists could only conclude “In the rain, there are songs that can only be heard by those who miss”.
And at this point, scientists believed that humans usually get inspiration ..
SF: I can see how he might "hypnotize" somebody who has slightly weak mental discipline. But you know what? He has inspired me! To beat the crap out of his ass like nobody has ever done! See you at the PPV Rain. haha!
Original article link
some images are unlinked due to an limit of 8 per post.