Blog Entries
    SF: Hello my adoring peasants! Today I've come to give you all a little pick-me-up and give you 10 interesting things you didn't know about... Rain!

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1608/63731542.jpg

1. The average speed of rain water fall is just 8-10 km / hour.

SF: But in the case of Rain: Giant Asshole falling on his ass, is seemingly in slow motion and quite funny.

2. Water falls to earth with a low speed because raindrops have a special shape that increases the effects of atmospheric friction and help the rain come down to earth with the velocity being lower. Suppose a different form of raindrops, or assume the atmosphere does not have friction properties (imagine if rain occurs as a large bubble of water that fell from the sky), the earth will face the destruction of every drop of rain.

SF: But, thankfully, as explained above, science proves each drop of rain is a pussy, and even though it comes at you from very high up, is practically built not to hit very hard.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3428/41991074.jpg

3. Minimum altitude of rain clouds is 1,200 meters.

SF: This is about where one must have his head to even think that he could defeat The Pharaoh Seth Ferrell.

4. Effect is caused by a drop of rain falling from a height is equal to 1 kg object falling from a height of 15 cm.

SF: Yeah not really too sure about that one, but hey, Rain often says things that are poorly worded and don't make a lot of sense so he's bang on the mark in that regard!

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/700/33046670.jpg

5. Rain clouds can be found at an altitude of 10,000 meters.

SF: Precisely what happens if you don't slap that son of a bitch down while his head is still at about 1200 metres.

6. Within one second, approximately 16 million tons of water evaporates from the earth.

SF: Nice staying power! Here today, gone... well... today. In a second, actually.

7. Within one year, is expected this number will reach 505×1012 tons. Water continues to spin in a balanced cycle based on the “dose”.

SF: I'm beginning to think I should have searched harder for an article that was worded better. But consider it destiny as this is pretty much how Rain-the-man sounds!

8. Pellets of rain change shape hundreds of times per second.

SF: Rain is doing that many pellets-per-second in his pants at the thought of getting beaten.

9. If it was frozen water droplets rain will form a beautiful piece of crystal which, unlike ordinary water is frozen in the freezer / refrigerator.

SF: I didn't know that! Each snowflake actually comes from the fridge! Well color me surprised! Or maybe it means that rain turns to intricate designs if frozen? How about we stick Rain in the freezer like Stone Cold and see if he turns into the Masterpiece! I knew it was Masters all along!

10. After rain, soil, weeds, grass scent will issue an ax, this compound is called ‘petrichor’.

SF: Dear god another Axe? Petrichor? You better not get any of that damn cheap spray-on crap on The Pharaoh in our match! I'm going to speak with Cleverly about this immediately to get it banned!

And the last fact that most mysterious and surprising scientists. Rain has the ability to hypnotize people to his memory the resonance of the past. And without being able to get the scientific evidence, scientists could only conclude “In the rain, there are songs that can only be heard by those who miss”.
    And at this point, scientists believed that humans usually get inspiration ..

SF: I can see how he might "hypnotize" somebody who has slightly weak mental discipline. But you know what? He has inspired me! To beat the crap out of his ass like nobody has ever done! See you at the PPV Rain. haha!

Original article link

some images are unlinked due to an limit of 8 per post.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    that was me and yes it has
    thanks for your concern
    ah! great to hear it CG!
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

"This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    SF: Hello my adoring peasants! Today I've come to give you all a little pick-me-up and give you 10 interesting things you didn't know about... Rain!

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1608/63731542.jpg

1. The average speed of rain water fall is just 8-10 km / hour.

SF: But in the case of Rain: Giant Asshole falling on his ass, is seemingly in slow motion and quite funny.

2. Water falls to earth with a low speed because raindrops have a special shape that increases the effects of atmospheric friction and help the rain come down to earth with the velocity being lower. Suppose a different form of raindrops, or assume the atmosphere does not have friction properties (imagine if rain occurs as a large bubble of water that fell from the sky), the earth will face the destruction of every drop of rain.

SF: But, thankfully, as explained above, science proves each drop of rain is a pussy, and even though it comes at you from very high up, is practically built not to hit very hard.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3428/41991074.jpg

3. Minimum altitude of rain clouds is 1,200 meters.

SF: This is about where one must have his head to even think that he could defeat The Pharaoh Seth Ferrell.

4. Effect is caused by a drop of rain falling from a height is equal to 1 kg object falling from a height of 15 cm.

SF: Yeah not really too sure about that one, but hey, Rain often says things that are poorly worded and don't make a lot of sense so he's bang on the mark in that regard!

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/700/33046670.jpg

5. Rain clouds can be found at an altitude of 10,000 meters.

SF: Precisely what happens if you don't slap that son of a bitch down while his head is still at about 1200 metres.

6. Within one second, approximately 16 million tons of water evaporates from the earth.

SF: Nice staying power! Here today, gone... well... today. In a second, actually.

7. Within one year, is expected this number will reach 505×1012 tons. Water continues to spin in a balanced cycle based on the “dose”.

SF: I'm beginning to think I should have searched harder for an article that was worded better. But consider it destiny as this is pretty much how Rain-the-man sounds!

8. Pellets of rain change shape hundreds of times per second.

SF: Rain is doing that many pellets-per-second in his pants at the thought of getting beaten.

9. If it was frozen water droplets rain will form a beautiful piece of crystal which, unlike ordinary water is frozen in the freezer / refrigerator.

SF: I didn't know that! Each snowflake actually comes from the fridge! Well color me surprised! Or maybe it means that rain turns to intricate designs if frozen? How about we stick Rain in the freezer like Stone Cold and see if he turns into the Masterpiece! I knew it was Masters all along!

10. After rain, soil, weeds, grass scent will issue an ax, this compound is called ‘petrichor’.

SF: Dear god another Axe? Petrichor? You better not get any of that damn cheap spray-on crap on The Pharaoh in our match! I'm going to speak with Cleverly about this immediately to get it banned!

And the last fact that most mysterious and surprising scientists. Rain has the ability to hypnotize people to his memory the resonance of the past. And without being able to get the scientific evidence, scientists could only conclude “In the rain, there are songs that can only be heard by those who miss”.
    And at this point, scientists believed that humans usually get inspiration ..

SF: I can see how he might "hypnotize" somebody who has slightly weak mental discipline. But you know what? He has inspired me! To beat the crap out of his ass like nobody has ever done! See you at the PPV Rain. haha!

Original article link

some images are unlinked due to an limit of 8 per post.
    HA!
    This rivals Istvan Gretzky's list of 10 things about Andy not so Amazing haha!!

Clever jdrops!!!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    HA!
    This rivals Istvan Gretzky's list of 10 things about Andy not so Amazing haha!!
    The ultimate compliment!!

Great work, JoDro! Very well thought out.. A+... 5 *'s.. Bravo, sir!

Istvan is in safe hands if ever I need a ghostwriter again, no doubt.

Although, I have so much fun writing Istvan's promo's (and actually saying them out loud in a Polish accent lol), that I really do kick myself when I am unable to do them. I did however get to write a nice little promo that I hope will induce a few chuckles and gigglesnorts when all you Istymaniacs (LL) read it on the next "Enraged". #istvanforworldchamp #johnnydropkicksftw
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    The ultimate compliment!!

Great work, JoDro! Very well thought out.. A+... 5 *'s.. Bravo, sir!

Istvan is in safe hands if ever I need a ghostwriter again, no doubt.

Although, I have so much fun writing Istvan's promo's (and actually saying them out loud in a Polish accent lol), that I really do kick myself when I am unable to do them. I did however get to write a nice little promo that I hope will induce a few chuckles and gigglesnorts when all you Istymaniacs (LL) read it on the next "Enraged". #istvanforworldchamp #johnnydropkicksftw
    Istvan promos are legendary, I'm the lucky one cause Shaz is in a tag team with him in Jabe. #SHAG!!!

Blog Entries
    according to wen its TBOZ' bday
    happy bday to TBOZ when hes on
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Blog Entries
    Happy birthday to TBOZ! Shaz will give him some birthday beatings tonight!

Black Ninja!
    Happy B-day to one of the all time greats. Cheers, TBOZ.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Big Happy Birthday to TBoZ, hope its a good one bro
    Profile Retired