1. #29501
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,829
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    EWNCW Wrestlers to featured on TWE

    Coming to TWE is a new concept that will give the wrestlers of TWE a shot at the major league! Introducing EWNCW Proving Ground! Every month TWE will feature a Main Event Match pitting a TWE Wrestler against a member of the EWNCW Roster! On the line in these matches? A contract with either Rage or Inferno. Wrestlers will fight for their chance to make it to the main roster by proving they can handle the Stars of EWNCW! This gives brand new match possibilities featuring wrestlers such as; Tommy Thunder, William Carlin, The Beard of Zeus and many more! We hope to have more info soon, including who you can expect in the first EWNCW Proving Ground Match!
    Two all time EWNCW big names and William Carlin. Honored!

    This looks promising. Don't forget to post it here whenever this matches happen, mah memory is what it is sometimes.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  2. #29502
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Two all time EWNCW big names and William Carlin. Honored!

    This looks promising. Don't forget to post it here whenever this matches happen, mah memory is what it is sometimes.
    I will definitely give you all a had ups when the match is getting close. And will post here when it happens
    Profile Retired

  3. #29503
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,794
    Blog Entries
    1
    maybe gillz will be in on this TWE proving ground deal in time
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  4. #29504
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,743
    Blog Entries
    1

    EWNCW reporter; Dick Thompson.



    Hello folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here with some breaking EWNCW news!

    EWNCW would like to announce that they have signed highly rated wrestler Chris Divine! Divine has been honing his craft in such promotions as HWA, and after great success, has now turned his attention towards EWNCW.

    It is expected that Divine will go immediately to the main roster, and will likely debut sometime after Rise from the Ashes.

    In other news, there have been rumors circulating that EWNCW management are working on a big project behind the scenes. Not much is known about this project at this point in time, but we have heard that it will affect a great deal of EWNCW talents.
    We are still waiting on more details on this, and we are limited in what we can say at this point in time, but as soon as we know more, we'll bring it to you folks!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #29505
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    EVERYBODY! (Pun intended) I am back! Hope everyone is doing well!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  6. #29506
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,794
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post


    Hello folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here with some breaking EWNCW news!

    EWNCW would like to announce that they have signed highly rated wrestler Chris Divine! Divine has been honing his craft in such promotions as HWA, and after great success, has now turned his attention towards EWNCW.

    It is expected that Divine will go immediately to the main roster, and will likely debut sometime after Rise from the Ashes.

    In other news, there have been rumors circulating that EWNCW management are working on a big project behind the scenes. Not much is known about this project at this point in time, but we have heard that it will affect a great deal of EWNCW talents.
    We are still waiting on more details on this, and we are limited in what we can say at this point in time, but as soon as we know more, we'll bring it to you folks!
    this has peaked my interest
    any update on inferno
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  7. #29507
    It is good to see that EWNCW is still doing well for themselves after so long.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

  8. #29508
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Divine: You all were told I was coming...you were all warned there would be a line drawn. Choose your sides man, because when I make an impact, all of you will remember me....the only question left will be...will you remember me as a man or a myth? ha ha ha!
     

  9. #29509
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post
    It is good to see that EWNCW is still doing well for themselves after so long.
    NIGHTWOLF!!!! How goes it? Hope all is well
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  10. #29510
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    NIGHTWOLF!!!! How goes it? Hope all is well
    It goes well! I am giving my new laptop a test drive. It runs extremely well as opposed to that piece of roody poo I have been using for the last year or so.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.