Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Yeah....this doesn't surprise me at all
    Exactly what doesn't surprise you? Chunky's madness or TT and me not knowing shit about what's going on? Or both?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Exactly what doesn't surprise you? Chunky's madness or TT and me not knowing shit about what's going on? Or both?
    Poot's craziness
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Poot's craziness
    Yeah, I get it LOL.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    IC as Carlin: Slayde and Abel are MIA for weeks... HJ, do you still refuse to enter the Gates of Hell match? I doubt we have opponents now.

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    IC as Carlin: Slayde and Abel are MIA for weeks... HJ, do you still refuse to enter the Gates of Hell match? I doubt we have opponents now.
    IC: Honestly. If they don't show up I will be more than happy to step in
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    IC as Carlin: Good! The match is not cancelled!!!

*Starts looking for SoM*

WC: Slayde? Abel? Come out, come out wherever you are!!! I ain't no white trash piece of shit. I'm better than you all! I can out-learn you. I can out-read you. I can out-think you. And I can out-philosophize you. And I'm gonna outlast you. You think a couple whacks to my guts is gonna get me down? It's gonna take a hell of a lot more than that, Counselor, to prove you're better than me! "I am like God, and God like me. I am as large as God, He is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath Him be." Silesius, 17th Century. Slayde? Abel? Could you be there? Could you be there? *whistles* Slayde? I wonder if you're here!

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    So funny story. About 2 years ago I was in a band (I've been in two) and that band was named Rise From The Ashes. Seeing how the next PPV is Rising from the Ashes I thought that was pretty cool.
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    So funny story. About 2 years ago I was in a band (I've been in two) and that band was named Rise From The Ashes. Seeing how the next PPV is Rising from the Ashes I thought that was pretty cool.
    Not a boy band name, LOL.

I've been in... 4 bands right now.

Also check TWE!!

IC as Carlin: Good! The match is not cancelled!!!

*Starts looking for SoM*

WC: Slayde? Abel? Come out, come out wherever you are!!! I ain't no white trash piece of shit. I'm better than you all! I can out-learn you. I can out-read you. I can out-think you. And I can out-philosophize you. And I'm gonna outlast you. You think a couple whacks to my guts is gonna get me down? It's gonna take a hell of a lot more than that, Counselor, to prove you're better than me! "I am like God, and God like me. I am as large as God, He is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath Him be." Silesius, 17th Century. Slayde? Abel? Could you be there? Could you be there? *whistles* Slayde? I wonder if you're here!
    Abel: Apologies for our absence, we have been away... Helping sooth the tortured souls that call my mind home. You see, they are ever so eager to be in the sadistic place known as the Gates of Hell. The Children, it is all they can talk about, it's all that is on their mind, and therefore it is all that is on my mind. Slayde has been helping me quiet down The Children, they are so loud you see, I am unable to do anything but destroy, my mindset is not right. So Slayde has been helping me get to a place where I can focus more on a single target, rather than everything that comes into my sight.

HolyJose, you are incredibly foolish if you believe that you and your brother could survive a design some demonic and evil as The Gates of Hell. Only a mind of pure madness, or pure sickness can truly feel at home and survive in such a world. You would last mere minutes with Carlin and his Bastard, while you would last even less if you were to try and venture the structure with myself and Slayde. If you are so desperate to face defeat, simply wait till after we have won, we will gladly slaughter you than.

Carlin, you are a fool if you believe that we would surrender or run away from our match. You need not worry, we will be there and when it is all said and done, and the arena smells of the burn meat on your lifeless carcass, it will be the Shadows who stand tall..
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Abel: Apologies for our absence, we have been away... Helping sooth the tortured souls that call my mind home. You see, they are ever so eager to be in the sadistic place known as the Gates of Hell. The Children, it is all they can talk about, it's all that is on their mind, and therefore it is all that is on my mind. Slayde has been helping me quiet down The Children, they are so loud you see, I am unable to do anything but destroy, my mindset is not right. So Slayde has been helping me get to a place where I can focus more on a single target, rather than everything that comes into my sight.

HolyJose, you are incredibly foolish if you believe that you and your brother could survive a design some demonic and evil as The Gates of Hell. Only a mind of pure madness, or pure sickness can truly feel at home and survive in such a world. You would last mere minutes with Carlin and his Bastard, while you would last even less if you were to try and venture the structure with myself and Slayde. If you are so desperate to face defeat, simply wait till after we have won, we will gladly slaughter you than.

Carlin, you are a fool if you believe that we would surrender or run away from our match. You need not worry, we will be there and when it is all said and done, and the arena smells of the burn meat on your lifeless carcass, it will be the Shadows who stand tall..
    IC as Carlin: Good to hear that you're focused on our match! This is the toughest contest we have ever been put in, and we need the appropiate state of violence to face it.

I couldn't believe that you were backing this challenge, that's why I called you out, I was sure that you will jump on the occasion to answer my words. Regarding the match, you are wrong about two things. Knowing our particular history, we will not the only ones burning, but the four of us! And of course, we differ in the outcome of the match, but you already know that.

Also check TWE!!