Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Is Seen Pop Lockin. Hilltoeing , Back flippin into a Worm , rolls into a rolling thunder ,Hbk Kick Up , public enemy wave and dx chop, and a Brodus Shake. This Right Here is what you call a...

ChunkkyNuTZzz Exclusive
    Rumor BliTZzz

* EwncW Has Expressed interest in signing A.W. and his A.W. Promotions Team to a Deal once his 90 Day No compete Clause is up..more on this to come

* EwncW/Brad Pitt- It has Been said for weeks in Media Circles that Brad Pitt Wants to buy a stake in EwncW, no word on how much percent he is willing to purchase..but its in the 2-10% Range.. updates as I get them will be posted

* War Against Machines? - (users) holyjose and GrindBastard have waged a war against machines in order to save mankind. According to my sources they are tru believers in Mechanism taking control of the world...The Campaign Starts on Saturday hosted by Chunkky

* Shaz's Show Sheet: Review Reel - Multiple sources are saying that he most likely will get the greenlight by management if he was to agree to do the actual show..no word if he will sign for this project.

* E' Road Hoes- There's a Female Real name not revealed due to contractual obligations, but on the road she is named OverNight Suzy ,Slewzy Suzie , and The Lady by the wrestling talent/staff for her well known nightly encounters..she was signed a few months back to manage a top wrestler ,but due to this news coming to light that plan obviously been nixed. More to cum.

* Seth Ferrell's seeking lawyers- Seth Ferrell has been looking into the law to see if he can counter certain rules in his contract. First he would like to establish an Anti-Anti BS Policy, he has talked to other peers and this subject has been kept on the Hush by everyone... scoops on the horizon

* Gillz/Potugal Champion?- a couple months ago Gillz Signed with PCW to be included in a 8 Man Tournament to Crown a New PortuGal Championship Wrestling Champion, as of This Writing he is still scheduled for an Appearance.

* Kayden James Was Seen With a Lighter Near a City Landmark in NYC, Police Officers were Called as he was walking with a eerie look on his face. As he was walking from manhattan to brooklyn he told cops he apparantly was going to burn the bridge.

* The Blue Flash Involved in a 37 Motorcycle Accident as he ran by so fast he distracted those driving ,and caused a massive crash. When people tried to record the proof ,he was said to had left in a flash. No arrest has been issued for The Blue Flash.

* BAM!

I am John C. NuTZzz and This . Has. Been. A!

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR
    BLLLLLLLLLLLLLiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Fricken love Rumor Blitz. lol
    The War Against Machines and Kayden James with the cops is priceless. lol
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I'm still waiting for my promo. The guy who's supposed send it aint been on since the 7th.
    Is that Blue Flash?, if yes, don't worry about waiting for him just send the promos into me.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    Is that Blue Flash?, if yes, don't worry about waiting for him just send the promos into me.
    He's too busy saving the world to send a promo.
    :P
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Is Seen Pop Lockin. Hilltoeing , Back flippin into a Worm , rolls into a rolling thunder ,Hbk Kick Up , public enemy wave and dx chop, and a Brodus Shake. This Right Here is what you call a...

ChunkkyNuTZzz Exclusive
    Rumor BliTZzz

* EwncW Has Expressed interest in signing A.W. and his A.W. Promotions Team to a Deal once his 90 Day No compete Clause is up..more on this to come

* EwncW/Brad Pitt- It has Been said for weeks in Media Circles that Brad Pitt Wants to buy a stake in EwncW, no word on how much percent he is willing to purchase..but its in the 2-10% Range.. updates as I get them will be posted

* War Against Machines? - (users) holyjose and GrindBastard have waged a war against machines in order to save mankind. According to my sources they are tru believers in Mechanism taking control of the world...The Campaign Starts on Saturday hosted by Chunkky

* Shaz's Show Sheet: Review Reel - Multiple sources are saying that he most likely will get the greenlight by management if he was to agree to do the actual show..no word if he will sign for this project.

* E' Road Hoes- There's a Female Real name not revealed due to contractual obligations, but on the road she is named OverNight Suzy ,Slewzy Suzie , and The Lady by the wrestling talent/staff for her well known nightly encounters..she was signed a few months back to manage a top wrestler ,but due to this news coming to light that plan obviously been nixed. More to cum.

* Seth Ferrell's seeking lawyers- Seth Ferrell has been looking into the law to see if he can counter certain rules in his contract. First he would like to establish an Anti-Anti BS Policy, he has talked to other peers and this subject has been kept on the Hush by everyone... scoops on the horizon

* Gillz/Potugal Champion?- a couple months ago Gillz Signed with PCW to be included in a 8 Man Tournament to Crown a New PortuGal Championship Wrestling Champion, as of This Writing he is still scheduled for an Appearance.

* Kayden James Was Seen With a Lighter Near a City Landmark in NYC, Police Officers were Called as he was walking with a eerie look on his face. As he was walking from manhattan to brooklyn he told cops he apparantly was going to burn the bridge.

* The Blue Flash Involved in a 37 Motorcycle Accident as he ran by so fast he distracted those driving ,and caused a massive crash. When people tried to record the proof ,he was said to had left in a flash. No arrest has been issued for The Blue Flash.

* BAM!

Da Blitz is in da house DAWG!! HAHAAAAAA!! Dat boy John Nuttzzzz really is just dat baby; NUTZZZZ!!!
    He went and got caught up in dem lights der and pulled it out da BAG, DAWG!!

Translation:
    I love the Rumor Blitz
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Da Blitz is in da house DAWG!! HAHAAAAAA!! Dat boy John Nuttzzzz really is just dat baby; NUTZZZZ!!!
    He went and got caught up in dem lights der and pulled it out da BAG, DAWG!!

Translation:
    I love the Rumor Blitz
    TGFT: Thank God for Translation. :P
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Warzone.jpg
    EWNCW WARZONE PREVIEW

Coming off the back of last week's historic feature length edition of Warzone, it returns tonight, as usual with superstars from Inferno, Rage and Brutality involved by also for the first time ever TWE superstars will be involved, there will be a six man tag team match featuring talent from TWE and each competitor will have no more than 30 words to introduce themselves to those who may not follow TWE already, to add to that EWNCW Volt will also be featured taking a look back into EWNCW's History, for anyone who missed last weeks epic show, especially Main Event: William Carlin vs Kayden James, you've got some time before the show goes up go back and check it out...

You can view all the action from last week's show by clicking here ^^^

Blog Entries
    Ok then. Should I get on with my promo then?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Ok then. Should I get on with my promo then?
    Yep, we can assume The Blue FLash is "MIA"

Blog Entries

ChunkkyNuTZzz Exclusive
    Rumor BliTZzz

* BAM!

LOL. ^ This guy is a legend.

Blog Entries
    Yep, we can assume The Blue FLash is "MIA"

Fair enough bro!