1. #29231
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    OOC: You're just wrong sometimes...
    OOC: I blame you guys <3 lol
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  2. #29232
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,984
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    OOC: I blame you guys <3 lol
    It's true. When you joined Jabe, you were a good little Christian kid. Now look at you.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  3. #29233
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    It's true. When you joined Jabe, you were a good little Christian kid. Now look at you.
    It's true I was that little timid kid in the back. Now I'm the one making the jokes (my last confession lasted an hour because of this site lol)
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  4. #29234
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,872
    Blog Entries
    1
    Ok, here's what we're gonna do playas!

    I'm going to send out Rage promo requests out right now!! If you get a promo request, then you send it back to eboy, NOT me. The reason for this being I'm going away tomorrow until Sunday, so while I'm away, eboy can get on with writing the show and then I'll join him on Sunday to help finish whatever's left.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #29235
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ok, here's what we're gonna do playas!

    I'm going to send out Rage promo requests out right now!! If you get a promo request, then you send it back to eboy, NOT me. The reason for this being I'm going away tomorrow until Sunday, so while I'm away, eboy can get on with writing the show and then I'll join him on Sunday to help finish whatever's left.
    Add it as a remainder in the PM's, just in case


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  6. #29236
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Who wants to take bets on how many PMs Tommy receives and someone forgets they gotta send it to Eboy? I'd say at least 2!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  7. #29237
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Wells (Rage): Stupid time limit, I would've had Gretzky beat if the time limit didn't happen! I don't care if I retained, I should get a win! This is bull!

    Wells (Brutality): We beat the #1 Contenders for the Blacklist Championships, that makes us one of the best teams on Brutality, which we and the great fans already knew! We should be put in a title match at Rise From The Ashes!
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  8. #29238
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells (Rage): Stupid time limit, I would've had Gretzky beat if the time limit didn't happen! I don't care if I retained, I should get a win! This is bull!

    Wells (Brutality): We beat the #1 Contenders for the Blacklist Championships, that makes us one of the best teams on Brutality, which we and the great fans already knew! We should be put in a title match at Rise From The Ashes!
    IC: Wells Wells Wells. With all due respect buddy. Yeah you beat the Number one contenders but we beat the champions beating the champions is far more impressive than beating the number one contenders. And I would put myself in that match but I'll be damned if I end up getting burned in that shit. I'll bide my time instead
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  9. #29239
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: Wells Wells Wells. With all due respect buddy. Yeah you beat the Number one contenders but we beat the champions beating the champions is far more impressive than beating the number one contenders. And I would put myself in that match but I'll be damned if I end up getting burned in that shit. I'll bide my time instead
    Wells (Brutality): Congrats, I said one of the best teams, I didn't say the best, but we'll be there soon. We deserve a title shot, after all we've done here, not saying the Blacklist Titles, but at least a title shot somewhere.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  10. #29240
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,794
    Blog Entries
    27
    Shaz: Blue Flash. You may have some momentum going into our match at Rise of the Ashes, but there will always be one result, and that is yours truly, Shaz winning.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.