Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    IC as Carlin: Excuse me, sir, but from what moment in time did any #1 contender become "the champion" without winning the actual championship match? You defeated the Shadows of Madness, but the belts are FREAKIN' OURS, mine, and Grind's, the Jesting Madness. Therefore, God's Grace have a better claim, because they actually beat us.

However, we handpicked you and Gunnar-Freyr to defeat the Shadows and you did, so, congratulations, you proved us your worth.
    The proof LOL (page 2894)

And yeah, I just quoted myself (TT creating trends!!)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    IC: you talk about running...you should run...he is coming...he is the thing nightmares are made of...but if you run to him...he will be your savior...and if you try to fight him...he will show you your worst nightmare ha ha ha ha
    Andy Cannon: Look freak show, I don't know who you think you are but ya better back off. I don't run from anybody, understand? Never have, never will. And if he is gonna show me my nightmare he‚Äč's welcome to try!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Andy Cannon: I sure hope you're not the same BOY I teamed with because that punk was nothing but a coward! You know what cowards do? They run! I don't want you to run because I want to finish you. It's true someone will rise from the ashes but I can guarantee it won't be you!
    Hawk: In order to rise from ashes, you must first destroy yourself to cleanse your body of weakness. I have already done that and now I am better than ever. I tried to help you become better by taking you out but you weren't ready yet. But at RFA, I will purge your mind and body of the plagues that haunt you in order for you to rehabilitate yourself into a better wrestler.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: In order to rise from ashes, you must first destroy yourself to cleanse your body of weakness. I have already done that and now I am better than ever. I tried to help you become better by taking you out but you weren't ready yet. But at RFA, I will purge your mind and body of the plagues that haunt you in order for you to rehabilitate yourself into a better wrestler.
    Andy Cannon: Oh my God! Please tell me you don't believe the horse crap you're spewing right now. I don't need rehabilitating you ignorant prick. I'm happy with who I am, but maybe you're not. You know what that means? Not a thing to me! You tried to take me out. Remember that? You tried but you failed & you'll fail again.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Andy Cannon: Oh my God! Please tell me you don't believe the horse crap you're spewing right now. I don't need rehabilitating you ignorant prick. I'm happy with who I am, but maybe you're not. You know what that means? Not a thing to me! You tried to take me out. Remember that? You tried but you failed & you'll fail again.
    Hawk: I am not going to try next time, I will be successful. Once I finish with you, I can finally move on to bigger and better things. You think I care what you think, no I don't. I have never taken you advice before and will never need it, come Rise From Ashes it ends, I will show you that in order to succeed you need to grow and improve, not rely on the same skills forever.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: I am not going to try next time, I will be successful. Once I finish with you, I can finally move on to bigger and better things. You think I care what you think, no I don't. I have never taken you advice before and will never need it, come Rise From Ashes it ends, I will show you that in order to succeed you need to grow and improve, not rely on the same skills forever.
    Andy Cannon: Alright big guy, it sounds like you've got it all figured out. I'm going to enjoy being your downfall.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW

Blog Entries
    AWESOME.AWESOME.AWESOME Inferno.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I just realized HJ va Billy McCoy was the main event match
    *HolyJose is seen sweating and catching his breath*

IC: heh. I guess I just proved my point. Why McCoy and I are the best of the future. Good job McCoy. Was an honor
    Dude a real pleasure. I'd rank HolyJose in my all time 5 favourite opponents.

BMcC: Damn right, man thanks for the stand out match. for two weeks on the trot I steal the show on Inferno!.

Strem, same old bullshit coming out of your mouth this week, same shit probably going to come out next week, you claim all you like about being the Greatest your not Great, you don't know what it means to be great. its seems like everybody is going around claiming there the "best" best just means your on top for now, Greatest means your going to stay on top forever. Is I guess even your time as the best is coming to an end.

After Rise from the Ashes one thing will be in left in people's minds

The Downfall of a King and A Rise from the Ashes.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Oh an I forgot, Gillz back= Markin' out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    AWESOME.AWESOME.AWESOME Inferno.

Dude a real pleasure. I'd rank HolyJose in my all time 5 favourite opponents.

BMcC: Damn right, man thanks for the stand out match. for two weeks on the trot I steal the show on Inferno!.

Strem, same old bullshit coming out of your mouth this week, same shit probably going to come out next week, you claim all you like about being the Greatest your not Great, you don't know what it means to be great. its seems like everybody is going around claiming there the "best" best just means your on top for now, Greatest means your going to stay on top forever. Is I guess even your time as the best is coming to an end.

After Rise from the Ashes one thing will be in left in people's minds

The Downfall of a King and A Rise from the Ashes.
    Same here man. Glad I could help make that happen along with TBOZ

IC: Two weeks now don't let that flame burnout. Carry it all the way til the end. I can see an end to King Strem's reign.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    Same here man. Glad I could help make that happen along with TBOZ

IC: Two weeks now don't let that flame burnout. Carry it all the way til the end. I can see an end to King Strem's reign.
    BMcC: Luckily for you, you can choose when your fire starts, because you and Azrael have those breifcases, as a former "Brutality" (BWA) World Champion myself, I know you guys are ready to take those titles.