1. #28971
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    It was great for you to have a special guest appearance this week man, I hope I lived up to it!
    Dude it was spectacular. Who knows it can lead to maybe more appearances in the future.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  2. #28972
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,794
    Blog Entries
    1
    IC: im back bitches!
    did ya miss me
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  3. #28973
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Great Inferno! Loved seeing HolyJose! Oddly enough I used that match at one point for the same people lol
    Profile Retired

  4. #28974
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC: im back bitches!
    did ya miss me
    HELL YES! I love that you are back man, the biggest Gillz mark in the building!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Great Inferno! Loved seeing HolyJose! Oddly enough I used that match at one point for the same people lol
    Such an awesome match, and great minds think alike!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  5. #28975
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,838
    Blog Entries
    2
    *The Jesting Madness are seen backstage watching the signing of the contract between Krysys and Thunder. When the show ends, Carlin turns to Grind*:

    Carlin: So, our fellow mates on Brutality make singles appearances on Inferno,and even get title shots? I like that. Appearing singles while still being a tag team, I'm in. But i have to choose Rage because I lost the three stages of hell - loser leaves Inferno with the, ahem, King Zero. But you can do whatever you fucking please. So, we try a singles appearance. Can you dig that?

    *Grind starts writing something on a paper, then turns it and writes something more on the back. He hands it to Carlin with the first statement up. Carlin reads:*

    GB (written): Yeah, I can dig that.

    *Carlin turns the paper*:

    GB: (written): SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

    *Carlin laughs and image fades*


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  6. #28976
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,838
    Blog Entries
    2
    Great Inferno there, fellas!!! I knew Gillz was back after last week!!! Great to see ya back, man!!

    And still wonder who is RR!.

    One question: as two of my fellow characters on brutality appeared, I want to ask if we are lacking characters on Inferno. I want a singles appearance of my fellas (Rage for Carlin due to storyline)


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  7. #28977
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    *HolyJose is seen sweating and catching his breath*

    IC: heh. I guess I just proved my point. Why McCoy and I are the best of the future. Good job McCoy. Was an honor
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  8. #28978
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,470
    Excellent show TBOZ & everyone who contributed!

    Andy Cannon: As I showed you & your crew on Inferno Lansdale, nothing you can do will stop me!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  9. #28979
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Great Inferno there, fellas!!! I knew Gillz was back after last week!!! Great to see ya back, man!!

    And still wonder who is RR!.

    One question: as two of my fellow characters on brutality appeared, I want to ask if we are lacking characters on Inferno. I want a singles appearance of my fellas (Rage for Carlin due to storyline)
    Hey, if you want a guy on man, let me know! It's how HolyJose got on!

    And that goes to anyone, it's nice to have a guest appearance sometimes!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  10. #28980
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    *The Jesting Madness are seen backstage watching the signing of the contract between Krysys and Thunder. When the show ends, Carlin turns to Grind*:

    Carlin: So, our fellow mates on Brutality make singles appearances on Inferno,and even get title shots? I like that. Appearing singles while still being a tag team, I'm in. But i have to choose Rage because I lost the three stages of hell - loser leaves Inferno with the, ahem, King Zero. But you can do whatever you fucking please. So, we try a singles appearance. Can you dig that?

    *Grind starts writing something on a paper, then turns it and writes something more on the back. He hands it to Carlin with the first statement up. Carlin reads:*

    GB (written): Yeah, I can dig that.

    *Carlin turns the paper*:

    GB: (written): SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

    *Carlin laughs and image fades*
    IC as MGF: I believe I erm, am also a member of the Inferno roster! Yes!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.