Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    LOL, it's the same with me. Older ladies find me attractive just cause I'm hench. It's disturbing and I'm only 16.
    That same thing has happened to me a few times before. Like a few months ago I was pumping gas at the store and an old woman pulled up beside me. She couldn't get the gas pump to work so I went over there and was helping her.

This old lady asks me my name, which I tell here, then she asks me what cologne I'm wearing. I tell her, and she literally starts sniffing my neck and purring. She said "You smell so good I wish I was younger so I could jump your bones" with her hands on my chest. I was like O_O Uhhh....thank you....then I backed away slowly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You're preaching to the choir on that one. Do you know how hard it is for me to go to a Forestville church every Sunday without old women trying to feel me up?

"Whoops. Did my hand accidentally brush up against your bum? Darn aged motor skills."

Once, my mom caught me with purple lipstick on my suit coat after I came back home. Don't think too much about how I got that. -_-
    Haha, I've been with several older women but my oldest was 48. Once you're over 50 you got no chance with the Poot-Hair lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    That same thing has happened to me a few times before. Like a few months ago I was pumping gas at the store and an old woman pulled up beside me. She couldn't get the gas pump to work so I went over there and was helping her.

This old lady asks me my name, which I tell here, then she asks me what cologne I'm wearing. I tell her, and she literally starts sniffing my neck and purring. She said "You smell so good I wish I was younger so I could jump your bones" with her hands on my chest. I was like O_O Uhhh....thank you....then I backed away slowly

I've had that as well, errggghh. I think I put too much perfume and spray on, lol.

Talking of muscles, I'm going back to my Gym room to save the time. I have Blood Rush, No Remorse and possibly Rage to look forward to! Catch ya later.

Blog Entries
    Why do elderly women find me so darn attractive? I went to church this morning with my mom, and as I'm getting up to crutch my way out an old woman asks my mom "Is this your son?". My mom said yeah and she looks me up and down and says "He sure is a fine lookin' boy, I wish I was 30 years younger so I could take him for a test drive." then she rubbed my chest and winked at me.

I felt my whole upper body turn blood red. I'm extremely hard to embarrass but when you have a woman 60+ trying to get in your pants it's truly frightening.
    Well, you know what they say; "Any hole's a hole"

Looking forward to Warzone later! I think I'll hold Rage until tomorrow, just so that I don't steal Warzone's thunder (no pun intended).
    Also, Rage will provide a nice warmup before Raw 1000 I think!!

Or it will make it look really average
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I've had that as well, errggghh. I think I put too much perfume and spray on, lol.

Talking of muscles, I'm going back to my Gym room to save the time. I have Blood Rush, No Remorse and possibly Rage to look forward to! Catch ya later.
    Peace out dude. I have a strict diet I go by, which is very similar to bodybuilders. Before the knee went on my this last time I was sitting at 8% body fat. On an almost 6'3 frame that's pretty good. I always compare my build to almost Dolph Ziggler's. His chest is a little more defined but I was getting there. Now that I can't do proper cardio it's going to kill me not to maintain.

Back to the old ladies ... This Older Lady kept tellin me how Yummy I must taste.. at first I'm like lol ok ,okay ms. ..then she gave me the number.. point blank I just got really blasted one night ,happen to be near by where she lives and had her suckin my frank all night ..very chunkky story!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    I love it, EwncW Volt... I did that same idea with Rumor Blitz ,when I did Throwback Match ... the only difference is I just put the match itself I.e. Solla vs The Great Cobra

From the first episode of Inferno, that's it.. can't Wait till Warzone!

Quick BlitZ
    * There is still discussion between EwncW Creative to Repackage Some of The Top Tier Talent , So "B-Boy"Billy McCoy can still get the greenlight as a Breakdancer Wrestler..More to Come as updates are given to me by my sources
    Hey man I am quite a legend for my dance moves. If I wasn't awesome as I am I'd happily be the Brodus Clay of EWNCW (Creative do NOT take this seriously Lol!)
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    Hey man I am quite a legend for my dance moves. If I wasn't awesome as I am I'd happily be the Brodus Clay of EWNCW (Creative do NOT take this seriously Lol!)
    ***BREAKING NEWS***

Billy McCoy will be taken off tv for a few weeks to be re-packaged. He is expected to be reintroduced on EWNCW programming under a dancing gimmick: 'Bust-a-Move' Billy McCoy!! Stay tuned for more as we get it!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    ***BREAKING NEWS***

Billy McCoy will be taken off tv for a few weeks to be re-packaged. He is expected to be reintroduced on EWNCW programming under a dancing gimmick: 'Bust-a-Move' Billy McCoy!! Stay tuned for more as we get it!!
    Well I guess I deserved that one, get ready for me to lay the lindy hop on all your candy asses
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Peace out dude. I have a strict diet I go by, which is very similar to bodybuilders. Before the knee went on my this last time I was sitting at 8% body fat. On an almost 6'3 frame that's pretty good. I always compare my build to almost Dolph Ziggler's. His chest is a little more defined but I was getting there. Now that I can't do proper cardio it's going to kill me not to maintain.
    Nice bro, I'm 5 ft 9 roughly. I'm tryna get as hench as possible, lol.