Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Na. I'm from London, Brixton actually. And you would be a fool to mess with me.
    Thunder: Would I now? Well to me you're the one who looks like a fool. you claim to be the best in the world when you're not. You claim to be the best in the world because you're the Ignition champion, big deal. You claim to be the best in the world because you stabbed a guy, now you're just being silly.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    IC: PussyVille? I go downtown all time! I'm sure something you've never experienced there. Though you probably know Dickopolis pretty well Shazz
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Bloodstone: Next time I'm in the ring remind me to bring garlic and a stake with me. Gotta be ready for that poetic vampire!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Would I now? Well to me you're the one who looks like a fool. you claim to be the best in the world when you're not. You claim to be the best in the world because you're the Ignition champion, big deal. You claim to be the best in the world because you stabbed a guy, now you're just being silly.
    Shaz: Yes Thunder, you're right. I'm not the best in the world. I'm the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed! It looks like you haven't been paying attention to Rage have you?

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: PussyVille? I go downtown all time! I'm sure something you've never experienced there. Though you probably know Dickopolis pretty well Shazz
    Shaz: Actually, I don't know Dickopolis. But how do you know the so called "Dickopolis"?

Shaz: Yes Thunder, you're right. I'm not the best in the world. I'm the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed! It looks like you haven't been paying attention to Rage have you?

Shaz: Actually, I don't know Dickopolis. But how do you know the so called "Dickopolis"?
    Bloodstone: You sure do love to run your mouth don't you?

Blog Entries
    Thunder: Soooo, you've gone from calling yourself one outrageous nickname to another? Is that what i missed? Doesn't seem that i missed anything there.

Blog Entries
    Thunder: Soooo, you've gone from calling yourself one outrageous nickname to another? Is that what i missed? Doesn't seem that i missed anything there.
    Wells: Don't even try to understand him Tommy, he isn't worth it. He has this inflated ego from nothing.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Don't even try to understand him Tommy, he isn't worth it. He has this inflated ego from nothing.
    Thunder: Oh I'm not trying to understand him, I'm just trying to have some fun at his expense! He and his ego as you say seem like an easy target!

Blog Entries
    Thunder: Oh I'm not trying to understand him, I'm just trying to have some fun at his expense! He and his ego as you say seem like an easy target!
    Wells: True! He is a very easy target. So is his career! What has he done again? Nothing besides win the Ignition Title, which lost it's prestige as soon as it entered his hands. Now he defends it against Chris King, who never is here, and the Blue Flash, who WILL beat him for the title! So, in all, I think he is a joke, period!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: True! He is a very easy target. So is his career! What has he done again? Nothing besides win the Ignition Title, which lost it's prestige as soon as it entered his hands. Now he defends it against Chris King, who never is here, and the Blue Flash, who WILL beat him for the title! So, in all, I think he is a joke, period!
    Shaz: It's funny Wells, cause you said the same thing. You said that I was gonna lose to Daymian Bloodstone and Chris King, but yet I won.