Page 2858 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 185823582758280828482856285728582859286028682908295833583858 ... LastLast
Results 28,571 to 28,580 of 40747
  1. #28571
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,217
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: We all know my talent is far too much to just bee seen on Brutality. So whenever you are. Be on notice because HolyJose is looking for some competition! Now task on hand. I have a few words to say come Brutality concerning The return of God's Grace. Will we cash in one of our contracts? Who knows? You'll have to find out
    IC:You know
    i would oh wait
    i cant
    blame Staples

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)
     

  2. #28572
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,396
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: We all know my talent is far too much to just bee seen on Brutality. So whenever you are. Be on notice because HolyJose is looking for some competition! Now task on hand. I have a few words to say come Brutality concerning The return of God's Grace. Will we cash in one of our contracts? Who knows? You'll have to find out
    Shaz: Come to follow me have you? That's a good thing, cause not only will I kick your ass in HWA. But I'll also kick your ass on EWNCW!

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  3. #28573
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Come to follow me have you? That's a good thing, cause not only will I kick your ass in HWA. But I'll also kick your ass on EWNCW!
    IC: Follow you? Bullshit. I've been on Brutality since it was BWA. Secondly. I could take on better wrestlers than you Shaz. So fuck off

  4. #28574
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,396
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: Follow you? Bullshit. I've been on Brutality since it was BWA. Secondly. I could take on better wrestlers than you Shaz. So fuck off
    Shaz: Brutality is nothing compared to Rage! Better wrestlers than me? Bitch please, no one is better than me!

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  5. #28575
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Brutality is nothing compared to Rage! Better wrestlers than me? Bitch please, no one is better than me!
    IC:Billy McCoy, K-Jammin, TBOZ, Krysys, Tommy Thunder, Mark Dimensions, Andy Cannon, King Strem those are. It a few who are better than you. You wouldn't survive the talent over on Brutality

  6. #28576
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,396
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC:Billy McCoy, K-Jammin, TBOZ, Krysys, Tommy Thunder, Mark Dimensions, Andy Cannon, King Strem those are. It a few who are better than you. You wouldn't survive the talent over on Brutality
    Shaz: The guys you just mention are better than me..at being fools. I am the best in the EWNCW! And anyone can put me up against any wrestler on any roster! And I'll show you what I can do! Which is win!

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  7. #28577
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: The guys you just mention are better than me..at being fools. I am the best in the EWNCW! And anyone can put me up against any wrestler on any roster! And I'll show you what I can do! Which is win!
    IC: That's priceless. Now excuse me I have an opponent to pick and how best to win my world title in Brutality

  8. #28578
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,113
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rage will be posted tonight.

    That is all.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #28579
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    So, I go in for another surgery today (was postponed a few days). You guys wish me luck and there's a good chance I won't be around for awhile. Take care EWNCW!! If you need anything, I'll try and get on Saturday night if at all possible.

  10. #28580
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: The guys you just mention are better than me..at being fools. I am the best in the EWNCW! And anyone can put me up against any wrestler on any roster! And I'll show you what I can do! Which is win!
    IC: Oh that, that right there? That was really, really poor.

    I might hire someone to tell you just how dreadful that really was.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.