Blog Entries
    Wells (Brutality): The Perfect Storm is feared by all the other tag teams. Why do you all think they teamed up on us in the tag team tournament? They're scared! Give us a fair fight, and none of you will ever even hurt Mikkel or I!

Wells (Rage): Gretzky, where are you? Huh? Bring it! I'm here, I'm ready! Hiding, waiting to cheap shot me again? Come on, I'm right here!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    BMcC: I am a hero because I won't give up and I won't die, and your mistaken Legends die out its only the Immortals that live for ever and Immortals are made not by the strength of a fist or sound of a voice by the weight of one's heart, you think Shawn Michaels will live forever because of every superkick he hit or every time he kipped up. do you think Undertaker will live forever because of every tombstone he hit or every time he sat up, so I will be the one that never dies I will be the one that lives for ever because I will not go away, I will keep coming, where as I know and all of the People know that your spirit will break, when the good times cease.
    IC: when the good times cease? I have been there already my friend. When the times are rough, the king still stands tall and mighty. I may get knocked down, but I won't get knocked out, ever

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

The Day of reckoning is coming. Soon those who serve a false Idol shall kneel before the seed of the fallen. The Blood of those who stand against shall cover the ground we walk on. Now is the time to offer your soul and to follow the one true savior. For when I arrive may the fallen one have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    *walks in with a cigar up his ass and some hemorrhoid cream hanging out of his mouth*

Anyone ever have a day where you feel something is drastically wrong but you can't figure out what?
    Because the cigar is not lit, that's why.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Right guys, Inferno promos are out in the majority.

Some will go out later today, there has been a few little bumps that have meant changes in schedule, but they should be fixed in due course.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Right guys, Inferno promos are out in the majority.

Some will go out later today, there has been a few little bumps that have meant changes in schedule, but they should be fixed in due course.

Blog Entries
    Shaz: It's funny how Blue Flash doesn't appear. He's probably realized that I'm too good for him!

Blog Entries
    I said this in the JBW thread so I guess I can say it here too.

I'm seriously contemplating retiring from efedding. When I joined here, I only had the intention of blogging. A year later I've had 1,500+ forum posts and only 8 blogs. I've gotten seriously off course

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I said this in the JBW thread so I guess I can say it here too.

I'm seriously contemplating retiring from efedding. When I joined here, I only had the intention of blogging. A year later I've had 1,500+ forum posts and only 8 blogs. I've gotten seriously off course
    Cool, just let me know in good time if/when you make a 100% decision on this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Cool, just let me know in good time if/when you make a 100% decision on this.
    If I do indeed hang it up, I'll finish up any storylines I'm currently a part of. The Marine in me refuses to leave anyone hanging lol