1. #28481
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    IC: Oh man.....you all....your blind! You turn your eyes to the truth....and the truth is coming....he is coming man....ha ha ha....he is coming to set you all free!
     

  2. #28482
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,733
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    IC as MGF: Looking at Google Maps, I erm, am glad I am not from Brixton, London, Mr Shazson! I am erm, a little worried you are confused by my intentions. Apologies, erm, language barriers, I am not, what you say, a homosexual? Please erm, don't take "everything out", I have a wife and several sons!
    Shaz: You think you a funny guy? Huh? Shut your mouth! I ain't dealing with pussies like you!


  3. #28483
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,733
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    IC: Oh man.....you all....your blind! You turn your eyes to the truth....and the truth is coming....he is coming man....ha ha ha....he is coming to set you all free!
    Shaz: Oh, it's you again. Please, I've booked a VIP place for you! Exclusively at JobberVille!


  4. #28484
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Oh, it's you again. Please, I've booked a VIP place for you! Exclusively at JobberVille!
    Ic: Oh man...you must be so lost...do you know what happens to lost souls? They never find a home...that's ok though...because the man who will build you a new home is coming soon, and when he does...he will show you the truth ha ha ha!
     

  5. #28485
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: Keep fueling that fire Billy, all that animosity, that anger, THAT FURY!...I will use that against you and lead you to your downfall
    BMcC: At Rise from the Ashes you might beat me, that all depends on who is the better man on that night, but I can assure you, that you will never ever kill Billy McCoy, and I am not going anywhere, no downfall, where as you! just like King Charles I of England, The first king to be executed you have failed you people and they have grown tiered of you reign and the reason your really angry is because maybe I've got you on edge because I am your executioner and I could make or break your career in a greater way you could ever do to me.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  6. #28486
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    *walks in with a cigar up his ass and some hemorrhoid cream hanging out of his mouth*

    Anyone ever have a day where you feel something is drastically wrong but you can't figure out what?

  7. #28487
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    BMcC: At Rise from the Ashes you might beat me, that all depends on who is the better man on that night, but I can assure you, that you will never ever kill Billy McCoy, and I am not going anywhere, no downfall, where as you! just like King Charles I of England, The first king to be executed you have failed you people and they have grown tiered of you reign and the reason your really angry is because maybe I've got you on edge because I am your executioner and I could make or break your career in a greater way you could ever do to me.
    IC: I failed no one, they failed me. They did not put faith in me, they did not respect me. I am a king only to myself, and you right now are the one trying to invade thy kingdom. Billy it is no secret how great of a wrestler you once were...ONCE. But lately you have been down I spiraling slope, and do you know when that started? About a couple months ago when you bitched about wanting a title match for the international title, you had a head full of steam and fire in your heart. But I came in and took everything from you, you then tried to get involved with the feud I had with Mark Dimension and sneak yourself into the title match, well, no one tries that shit on the king, so again I stopped you. You then got your title chance thanks to the match being a fatal four way. And even then, with the odds against me, you still failed. Ha, you are showing the signs of a beat down, worn out, pathetic man. You still think you can defeat me? You still think you won't go away? You were a hero Billy, but I am a legend. Heros get remembered, but legends never die. All Hail

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  8. #28488
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: Keep fueling that fire Billy, all that animosity, that anger, THAT FURY!...I will use that against you and lead you to your downfall
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: I failed no one, they failed me. They did not put faith in me, they did not respect me. I am a king only to myself, and you right now are the one trying to invade thy kingdom. Billy it is no secret how great of a wrestler you once were...ONCE. But lately you have been down I spiraling slope, and do you know when that started? About a couple months ago when you bitched about wanting a title match for the international title, you had a head full of steam and fire in your heart. But I came in and took everything from you, you then tried to get involved with the feud I had with Mark Dimension and sneak yourself into the title match, well, no one tries that shit on the king, so again I stopped you. You then got your title chance thanks to the match being a fatal four way. And even then, with the odds against me, you still failed. Ha, you are showing the signs of a beat down, worn out, pathetic man. You still think you can defeat me? You still think you won't go away? You were a hero Billy, but I am a legend. Heros get remembered, but legends never die. All Hail
    BMcC: I am a hero because I won't give up and I won't die, and your mistaken Legends die out its only the Immortals that live for ever and Immortals are made not by the strength of a fist or sound of a voice by the weight of one's heart, you think Shawn Michaels will live forever because of every superkick he hit or every time he kipped up. do you think Undertaker will live forever because of every tombstone he hit or every time he sat up, so I will be the one that never dies I will be the one that lives for ever because I will not go away, I will keep coming, where as I know and all of the People know that your spirit will break, when the good times cease.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  9. #28489
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,729
    The Dawn of darkness shall soon engulf the home of EWNCW. Your God will fall before the dark prince. The Coming Apocalypse shall rid this world of false idols and non believers. Soon the fires of hell will burn the ground and only those who offer their soul to the dark prince shall be given a chance to redeem them self. The age of Christ and his so called father will soon come to an end. Soon he who was casted down will rise and deliver us an age of unholy saving. Prepare your souls, for the time is coming

  10. #28490
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,733
    Blog Entries
    27
    *Shaz searches for Blue Flash*

    Shaz: Bloody hell Blue Flash! Come out here now! I'm losing my frickin patience!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.