1. #28401
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Kayden: THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU *Slaps forehead repeatedly* THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!! Be healed!!!!!!!
    IC: You know...you can mock and laugh all you want. You might be a lawless man....or an unreligious man...but you are a man...and every man has to answer to someone...ha ha ha...don't worry....he will be the Shepard for you...he will show you the way...ha ha ha..and when he does....you'll get on your knees and worship him.
     

  2. #28402
    God johnnydropkicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere in all any thing
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    8
    yaaaaay

    AND MORE YAY FOR THE STUPID 10 CHAR

    10CHAR IS CLEARLY NOT EXCITED FOR INFERNO

    BASTARD

    FUCK OFF 10CHAR YOU PRICK
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

    Secret Weapon

    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

  3. #28403
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    OOC: Lol, I just said that in Bray Wyatt's voice.

    Shaz: BREAKING NEWS!

    Another jobber has joined the EWNCW.
    OOC: Haha good thats what I am going for.

    IC: A jobber, I don't know what you speak of when you say that...no..ha ha ha...this man that is coming...he is someone to be afraid of...he is someone to fear...but if you show him love...he will show you the way you lost soul...ha ha ha
     

  4. #28404
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,794
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    OOC: Haha good thats what I am going for.

    IC: A jobber, I don't know what you speak of when you say that...no..ha ha ha...this man that is coming...he is someone to be afraid of...he is someone to fear...but if you show him love...he will show you the way you lost soul...ha ha ha
    Shaz: When I say jobber! The first thing that comes to mind is you! I don't know who you are! But jobber is written all over your face! Yes you are coming! But the only thing you're gonna accomplish in the EWNCW is jobber status! You think I'm afraid of you? You think I fear you? Oh please! I don't fear anyone in this frickin company! My soul is still with me, so you should get your facts right before chatting crap! And don't ha ha ha me! The only ha ha ha that will be done is when I laugh at you, when you suffer badly! No one! And I mean NO ONE! Disrespects Shaz like that!

    OOC: I just fucking love the Bray Wyatt accent!


  5. #28405
    God johnnydropkicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere in all any thing
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Bearing in mind how destroyed he is, he does quite decently. At least we both are alive LOL.
    You may have just one but he's survived all of it! You're training him to be a ninja! You're going to have one neuron to rule them all
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

    Secret Weapon

    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

  6. #28406
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,729
    Well since I consider you all my online family let me show you my little one Tessa!


  7. #28407
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Well since I consider you all my online family let me show you my little one Tessa!

    Vegas, I am so happy for you man, you have such a beautiful and healthy looking baby, many, many congratulations my man!

    Look what you created, you can't create anything more special than that.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  8. #28408
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,821
    Blog Entries
    1
    pm com in your way tboz
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  9. #28409
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,729
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Vegas, I am so happy for you man, you have such a beautiful and healthy looking baby, many, many congratulations my man!

    Look what you created, you can't create anything more special than that.
    Not my creation. Real Father left and I stepped up and filled the role so to speak

  10. #28410
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: When I say jobber! The first thing that comes to mind is you! I don't know who you are! But jobber is written all over your face! Yes you are coming! But the only thing you're gonna accomplish in the EWNCW is jobber status! You think I'm afraid of you? You think I fear you? Oh please! I don't fear anyone in this frickin company! My soul is still with me, so you should get your facts right before chatting crap! And don't ha ha ha me! The only ha ha ha that will be done is when I laugh at you, when you suffer badly! No one! And I mean NO ONE! Disrespects Shaz like that!

    OOC: I just fucking love the Bray Wyatt accent!
    IC. Oh no....im not the one coming..he is coming..and he will show you the right way..even if you refuse to see it...he will show you it. He will be the father to the fatherless, the mother to the motherless, the brother to the brotherless. He will lead those who are lost, bring in those who've wandered away. He is coming man...he is coming
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.