Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    If you have a minute bro, cave?
    I'll be there now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: That agent of anarchy, Kayden James, had better keep tight vigilance of his surroundings lest he know the Wrath of Remus.
    Kayden: I'll take the name "Agent of Anarchy" anyday over the Height of Hypocrisy that you've become. I'm here to cause Anarchy. I'm here to shake things up. I'm here to bring people out of their normal sinful routines. If anything my Anarchy is a holy one for my God has sent me on this quest. You need to worry less about me and my vigilance and more about yourself and the plans I have for you Mr. Romulus. You'll soon enough get the to meet your master, and in hell you'll finally see the error of your foolish ways.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pride: Last night we proved to Bloodstone why we are better. They pulled some crap about wanting a match now but knew it would broken up. Instead the got to face some rejects from Hollywood for an easy win.

Sorrow: I don't appriciate being made to wrestle useless matches, especially against a team that just got off a short bus, but that cowardly stunt Bloodstone pulled off to pick up an easy win and have us wrestle a "special" team is low. They probably were expecting us to get injured so we don't show.

Pride: God your lazy, we won that match without breaking a sweat. But Bloodstone, if you want to take us out, you need to find more major characters to do it not extras.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Slayde: Oh we will bring our best and then some. We know this is more than likely be the last chance we'll have to win the EWNCW Blacklist Championships.

This time we have nothing to lose but everything to gain. This will be a match of the ages between us and though your actions and ours at Rise from the Ashes we will forever be remembered in history. That's is a damn guarantee, no matter what type of match we'll be in.

Jesting Madness vs Shadows of Madness III, one last time. Everything on the line. Blood will be shed, bones will be broken, egos will be shattered but after this match things will never be the same. We'll be sure to Rise from the Ashes as the new EWNCW Blacklist Champions!

God's Grace, welcome back. We hope that when we are finished with The Jesting Madness, it will Abel and I who have the chance to face you.
    IC as Carlin: That's the spirit! I may hate your guts, but you're always in for a fight and I appreciate that, although I clearly disagree with the outcome of our match!

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Enjoyed the show SEZ, Jesting Madness FTW!
    Thank you kind sir! I'm enjoying K-Jammin run in EWNCW!

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Kayden: I have watched your matches Mr. Carlin. I've studied you as well as anyone else here in EWNCW. You're no pushover, but you're no Archangel. I've not a problem with you Mr. Carlin but if you wish you should mention to those "higher ups" you keep mentioning to make our inevitable match a best 2 out of 3 falls match. That way I can beat you not only once, but twice.
    IC as Carlin: I also have no problem, but a good challenge is always welcome. I can go to the higher ups and tell, although they seem busy recently.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Pride: Last night we proved to Bloodstone why we are better. They pulled some crap about wanting a match now but knew it would broken up. Instead the got to face some rejects from Hollywood for an easy win.

Sorrow: I don't appriciate being made to wrestle useless matches, especially against a team that just got off a short bus, but that cowardly stunt Bloodstone pulled off to pick up an easy win and have us wrestle a "special" team is low. They probably were expecting us to get injured so we don't show.

Pride: God your lazy, we won that match without breaking a sweat. But Bloodstone, if you want to take us out, you need to find more major characters to do it not extras.
    Grant: I don't care what you appreciate. I'm glad I made that match. Trollin' had you beat and showed that they are better than most people think. The outcome of that match came out favorable for you this time and I expected to be but this lets me know maybe I have been underestimating certain teams in Brutality.

For now, just focus on your match with The Bloodstone Empire. One way or another this will be the last match both teams will have against one another for quite some time. There has to be a winner, there may be more to your win than both teams think.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

My gf is having her baby!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Right now? Good luck to her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Congratulations!

Do you know if its a girl or a boy?

Blog Entries
    *Shaz plays Mirror - Lil Wayne out in full blast in his locker room as he is polishing his EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion*

Its a girl and h er name is Tessa