Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    That show was a piece of shit!

I lied I fucking loved it. I love Jesting Madness AND Shadows of Madness and GODS GRACE TO CLOSE OUT THE SHOW FUCK YEAH!
    About time to see God's Grace again!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    About time to see God's Grace again!
    I've been around and busy lately. I should be back to full force soon
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I've been around and busy lately. I should be back to full force soon
    Cool to hear.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

IC as Carlin: Another win for us, despite the blood loss. And now, God's Henchmen are back? Things are interesting! But they and the Shadows better bring their A+ effort to have a chance of dethroning us. Which they won't.

Then again, I wonder which stipulation are we gonna get this time. It pleases me to score victories in different types of matches.
    Slayde: Oh we will bring our best and then some. We know this is more than likely be the last chance we'll have to win the EWNCW Blacklist Championships.

This time we have nothing to lose but everything to gain. This will be a match of the ages between us and though your actions and ours at Rise from the Ashes we will forever be remembered in history. That's is a damn guarantee, no matter what type of match we'll be in.

Jesting Madness vs Shadows of Madness III, one last time. Everything on the line. Blood will be shed, bones will be broken, egos will be shattered but after this match things will never be the same. We'll be sure to Rise from the Ashes as the new EWNCW Blacklist Champions!

God's Grace, welcome back. We hope that when we are finished with The Jesting Madness, it will Abel and I who have the chance to face you.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Enjoyed the show SEZ, Jesting Madness FTW!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Enjoyed the show SEZ, Jesting Madness FTW!
    I've yet to congratulate you on beating myself, squire! Well done!

And I realised, my reign was precisely 4 months! Happy days...

Right, since I'm on a tear, INFERNO WILL BE POSTED TONIGHT.

I've had to change a few things last minute, so I couldn't post it last night.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post

Why thank you very much, sir.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Holy salty fishpaste, it's been a long ass night of working. Sorry for the lack of postage but real life beckons. Now with that said...*clears throat*

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as Dimension: You Can Keep All Your Yapping About The Above and The Almighty that gives you your Strength and Energy. I Am The Almighty From Above ,I Am That G.O.D. You Praise . Angel That is Exactly What You Are. MY WAR ANGEL. Keep Going I. Encourage it. But just Remember Who's Work Your Doing,when the voice calls upon for you to do so. G.O.D.'s Work!

God Of Destruction Shall Keep You Alive until its TIME.
    TIME will Tell and speak to You Throught Blooddrops and SoulTakes.
    I've Said it Before and Now again. I AM YOUR MAKER. So Don't make me take you away from The EwncW Audience.

Respect Can Be Earned. But I Just Take it Along With The Win.
    Mark Of The Beast Will SEE you Soon.

JUST WATCH!
    Kayden: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *Takes a deep breath* BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *takes another deep breath* HAAAAAAAHAAAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!! *Starts slapping knee, red faced with tears rolling down both cheeks* HAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAHHAAAAAHAAAHAAAA!!! *Puts hand over mouth trying to stifle the intense laughther*

Okay...Okay...Wooooooo....I think I'm okay now *chuckles* HAHAHAHAHA!! Okay...now I'm alright I think. Wooooooo....*starts wiping the tears away* I haven't laughed like that in a long time, thank you for that. *clears throat* Okay now where to begin...

You honestly believe that don't you? You poor stupid soul. "I'm going to take your SOUUUULLLLLL!!" Bahaha, what's next? "I WANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOOOOODDDD!!!" You're better off sleeping in a coffin or being on the front of a cereal box.

Matthew 24:5 says “For many will come in my name, and they will say. 'I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Messiah', and they will deceive many.” Though you Mr. Dimension have appeared to have only deceived yourself. You call yourself the "God of Destruction" but you'll only be the God of your own destruction if you do not cease your hypocritical and blasphemous ways. I grow weary of you Mr. Dimension, weary of hearing you speak so highly of yourself when you shouldn't, Talk when you shouldn't.

I'll show you soon enough that you are a mortal man, that you bleed and feel pain. So much pain. I'll take this "Mark of the Beast" make your blood another stamp in the Bible of the Archangel.

IC as Carlin: On the one hand, I appreciate you like my humor. On the other, you seem overconfident in defeating me. Seems like you haven't watch any of my matches. Underestimating rivals was a mistake I used to commit very often. I know you are no jabroni, sir, and, despite what you think, I'm not an enemy to be overlooked, and I'll prove it!
    Kayden: I have watched your matches Mr. Carlin. I've studied you as well as anyone else here in EWNCW. You're no pushover, but you're no Archangel. I've not a problem with you Mr. Carlin but if you wish you should mention to those "higher ups" you keep mentioning to make our inevitable match a best 2 out of 3 falls match. That way I can beat you not only once, but twice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post

Did it really measure out to exact 4 months? nicely planned there! Lol!

I'll be away from this afternoon until Sunday, so I'll miss Inferno live tonight
    Looking forward to reading it on Sunday in a wrestling filled day! This week's Rage will be posted on Monday then folks!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Did it really measure out to exact 4 months? nicely planned there! Lol!

I'll be away from this afternoon until Sunday, so I'll miss Inferno live tonight
    Looking forward to reading it on Sunday in a wrestling filled day! This week's Rage will be posted on Monday then folks!
    If you have a minute bro, cave?
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!