Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Mehh, you're not boring enough...
    here is the jest lame wad. I am not a "royal" king if you will. The definition of a king is "The cheif authority over a land of people." I am a king because I am on top of everyone. I am better than everyone. I am better than you. You don't want to put the title up against me? That makes you a fucking coward. YOU HEAR ME?? YOU ARE A FUCKING COWARD JAMMIN! Quit being afraid. Fight me like a man you gutless bitch!!

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    here is the jest lame wad. I am not a "royal" king if you will. The definition of a king is "The cheif authority over a land of people." I am a king because I am on top of everyone. I am better than everyone. I am better than you. You don't want to put the title up against me? That makes you a fucking coward. YOU HEAR ME?? YOU ARE A FUCKING COWARD JAMMIN! Quit being afraid. Fight me like a man you gutless bitch!!
    IC: You use such vulgar words, and yet, they have no real meaning. You hide behind what you say, because you think it'll entice your enemy. Don't worry little boy, he is coming, and he will show you the way

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    IC: You use such vulgar words, and yet, they have no real meaning. You hide behind what you say, because you think it'll entice your enemy. Don't worry little boy, he is coming, and he will show you the way
    IC: Hey newbie, You don't come here and try to scare the King, no one does, step away from the fire before you get burnt.

You all have no idea the pain I am capable of unleashing, you are all going to die here. I am how you will all pay your dues. You will all bow down to me. The King has Spoken: SAIL!

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: Hey newbie, You don't come here and try to scare the King, no one does, step away from the fire before you get burnt.

You all have no idea the pain I am capable of unleashing, you are all going to die here. I am how you will all pay your dues. You will all bow down to me. The King has Spoken: SAIL!
    IC: The king? Do you wear a crown of thorns? Have you hung from a cross? Have you died for my sins? Hahaha of course not. No one would die for the sins of a monster. No, you are no King. There is no king. There is only the one who is coming. He will show you the way. Ha ha ha

Have to do a quick thing, no more than 10 mins but when I come back, the main event will be posted.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Have to do a quick thing, no more than 10 mins but when I come back, the main event will be posted.
    *Awaits for main event*

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    I liked what I've read so far. Great show!

Show is finished, feedback good or bad is always welcomed.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    That show was a piece of shit!

I lied I fucking loved it. I love Jesting Madness AND Shadows of Madness and GODS GRACE TO CLOSE OUT THE SHOW FUCK YEAH!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Show is finished, feedback good or bad is always welcomed.
    It was a good and entertaining effort, my friend. Keep it coming.

IC as Carlin: Another win for us, despite the blood loss. And now, God's Henchmen are back? Things are interesting! But they and the Shadows better bring their A+ effort to have a chance of dethroning us. Which they won't.

Then again, I wonder which stipulation are we gonna get this time. It pleases me to score victories in different types of matches.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!