1. #28331
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    IC: Romulus wasn't able to get his usual brazilian wax due to time constraints with the EWNCW schedule so... it's a bit of a situation for him.
    IC: Well that sucks, now I need to find a new wing man.

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUPER FUN INTERESTING SECRET FACT FOR THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm the World Heavyweight Champion.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  2. #28332
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,232
    IC: Hahahaha, this IC'ing back and forth, cute. Real cute...
    Now let me stand here and say this one thing to all of you? The talking about drugs, women, bitching about losing titles and winning titles. None of that shit matters to me. Your bitching and stupidity is what makes the King better than every single one of you low life peasants. You see, I am the best here. Sure, you may hate me, hell you may love me. Either way, I am wrestling's stepfather, you may hate me, but you will respect me. So being put on fore warning for everyone. I have one...just one title, I will soon, very soon, have two...then three...then four...and I will keep going until there is no titles left, then I will just take your lives. All Hail the King

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  3. #28333
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,802
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: Hahahaha, this IC'ing back and forth, cute. Real cute...
    Now let me stand here and say this one thing to all of you? The talking about drugs, women, bitching about losing titles and winning titles. None of that shit matters to me. Your bitching and stupidity is what makes the King better than every single one of you low life peasants. You see, I am the best here. Sure, you may hate me, hell you may love me. Either way, I am wrestling's stepfather, you may hate me, but you will respect me. So being put on fore warning for everyone. I have one...just one title, I will soon, very soon, have two...then three...then four...and I will keep going until there is no titles left, then I will just take your lives. All Hail the King
    IC as Carlin: So, you wanna win the EWNCW Blacklist belts single-handedly? Come on, you can't be serious.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  4. #28334
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    IC as Carlin: So, you wanna win the EWNCW Blacklist belts single-handedly? Come on, you can't be serious.
    IC: Haha you must not know my true athletic ability, silly Carlin, go play with your big dumb loaf

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  5. #28335
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,802
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: Haha you must not know my true athletic ability, silly Carlin, go play with your big dumb loaf
    IC as Carlin: I do not doubt your ability, but I think it won't be enough to defeat the best tag team in the industry right now.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  6. #28336
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: Hahahaha, this IC'ing back and forth, cute. Real cute...
    Now let me stand here and say this one thing to all of you? The talking about drugs, women, bitching about losing titles and winning titles. None of that shit matters to me. Your bitching and stupidity is what makes the King better than every single one of you low life peasants. You see, I am the best here. Sure, you may hate me, hell you may love me. Either way, I am wrestling's stepfather, you may hate me, but you will respect me. So being put on fore warning for everyone. I have one...just one title, I will soon, very soon, have two...then three...then four...and I will keep going until there is no titles left, then I will just take your lives. All Hail the King
    IC: I just want to say, you are my 8th favourite King of all time! I'm your biggest fan, ever since I was growing up I wanted to be like you. I remember when I was 7 years old I would play with your action figure and wear your T-Shirt everywhere!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  7. #28337
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: I just want to say, you are my 8th favourite King of all time! I'm your biggest fan, ever since I was growing up I wanted to be like you. I remember when I was 7 years old I would play with your action figure and wear your T-Shirt everywhere!
    Woahhhhh man I tell you, if you were as good a wrestler as you were a comedian you would be as great as I am, hey cocky, how about you serious up for a second and see if you got the balls big enough to put that belt of yours on the line against me. You think you are man enough K-jokin?

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  8. #28338
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Woahhhhh man I tell you, if you were as good a wrestler as you were a comedian you would be as great as I am, hey cocky, how about you serious up for a second and see if you got the balls big enough to put that belt of yours on the line against me. You think you are man enough K-jokin?
    IC: Me? Joking? Why of course not man! I just got confused, there are just so many Kings out there. But I guess if you have a fucking boring personality like yourself, then you may aswell stick a King gimmick on yourself right? Because It's such an original thing to do, you know? I think there has only been about 40 Kings in wrestling. Real inventive, twat.

    I have no problems getting in the ring with you and slapping the royal shit out of you, but you really think I would put my title up against you? HAHAHA! You are even more fucking gormless than you look.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  9. #28339
    IC: COME BACK KING! I really need to go to sleep but I'm not tired, so I was wondering if you could quickly cut one of your promos so it will help me nod off.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  10. #28340
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,788
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: COME BACK KING! I really need to go to sleep but I'm not tired, so I was wondering if you could quickly cut one of your promos so it will help me nod off.
    IC dont worry im here
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.