Page 2831 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 183123312731278128212829283028312832283328412881293133313831 ... LastLast
Results 28,301 to 28,310 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Wow, yet again very witty! With comments like that it blows my mind that no one still gives a fuck about who you are.
    Shaz: Oh is that right?! Course all the Shaz Haters know who I frickin am! I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed bitch! You get that?! You obviously haven't been paying attention to the guys who are better than you! You've only been giving attention to the random jobbers everytime! Just you watch K-Jammin! Once I beat that ridiculous son of a bitch Blue Flash! I'm coming for you! And I'll defeat you! To win the EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion! And I'll be the dual EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion and the EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion! So you better watch out! Cause I'll kick your ass sooner rather than later!

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Kayden: Ha. Funny guy with your jokes. Humor seems to be your strong point Mr. Carlin. It really is a shame that wrestling isn't. I'm hoping you have at least a little fight in you, but I'm probably just wishfully thinking. Keep up with the jokes though, it may be a good fall back. You can headline as "William Carlin, Quadraplegic Extraordinare" when I'm done with you.
    IC as Carlin: On the one hand, I appreciate you like my humor. On the other, you seem overconfident in defeating me. Seems like you haven't watch any of my matches. Underestimating rivals was a mistake I used to commit very often. I know you are no jabroni, sir, and, despite what you think, I'm not an enemy to be overlooked, and I'll prove it!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Al right the Brutality Supershow is 90% done. Still finishing up my main event so it should be up sometime later today. It will be a different show this week but we hope you may still enjoy it.

Hope to see some IC work from the Brutality roster.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Apologies, apologies, a thousand times apologies.

I had to replace my computer, and then I had a family holiday day-out, so I'm behind. I have everything bar one or two, but it will be finished tonight.

I will PM the two that need sending in, but if I'm finished and they aren't in, I will re-write the segment with them in. If you are one of the two, I'm a little disappointed, and this may affect your standings.

Please keep on IC'ing, I love it!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *Flexes VASCULAR ARM MADE FROM FALLEN STAR and smiles for the paparazzi for a few seconds, before shooing them away.*

IC as Istvan Gretzky: Enough is enough, kurwa, Istvan go nearly blindman from flashy boxes for make pictures for catch-as-catch-can-grapples magazine! Istvan only arrive here to say, don't be forgetting to be catching Istvan almost every week on Enraged wrote by one and only great Tomazc Grzmot. Istvan would also like for you all to check out fantastic boombastic show by TheGreatLowerMoustacheOfZeus name of a Fireball. Istvan is not on this show, but Istvan know for the show to contain great catch-as-catch-can-grapples and good times for all families shapes and sizes.

Do widenzia, all you little Istymaniacs, Istvan is off to find a hot sexy American woman to shake a leg with then work out in mountains for seventy two and a half hours, kurwa!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Blog Entries
    IC as Carlin: I think the best tag team will be in action tonight, yes, the EWNCW Blacklist champions, the Jesting Madness!!! We'll see if Slayde and Abel show their asses.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Kayden: You really enjoy hearing yourself speak don't you? It seems to me Mr. Dimension that you along with the rest of the...blah ,blah,blah,blah ,blah

I'm not afraid to bleed for my God nor die for his name and honor. It will however take more of a man than you to do it. S....more blah,blah,blah,blah,blah....ur "swift kicks" because my punches will be stronger, my kicks swifter. You'll quickly realize that this "New Punk" as you call me is simply out of your league.

Respect is earned Mr. Dimension, and I have no problems beating it into you.
    IC as Dimension: You Can Keep All Your Yapping About The Above and The Almighty that gives you your Strength and Energy. I Am The Almighty From Above ,I Am That G.O.D. You Praise . Angel That is Exactly What You Are. MY WAR ANGEL. Keep Going I. Encourage it. But just Remember Who's Work Your Doing,when the voice calls upon for you to do so. G.O.D.'s Work!

God Of Destruction Shall Keep You Alive until its TIME.
    TIME will Tell and speak to You Throught Blooddrops and SoulTakes.
    I've Said it Before and Now again. I AM YOUR MAKER. So Don't make me take you away from The EwncW Audience.

Respect Can Be Earned. But I Just Take it Along With The Win.
    Mark Of The Beast Will SEE you Soon.

JUST WATCH!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    IC as Carlin: I think the best tag team will be in action tonight, yes, the EWNCW Blacklist champions, the Jesting Madness!!! We'll see if Slayde and Abel show their asses.

IC as Coke Boyz:
    G.Demonic: Seems like you would like to See slayde and abel show there asses, OH and That's Okay By All Means To Each There own u know. I'm Just speakin on da part where u said Best tag team... My opinion along wit V.Diamondz is that. *loud yellout* COKE BOYZ !...are The Best Tag Team in Brutality and We should be holdin them Titles Sooner then u Think... watch yourself cuz...

V.Diamondz: Da COKE BOYZ ARE ON DA JOB... holla @ me 4 a sample.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as Coke Boyz:
    G.Demonic: Seems like you would like to See slayde and abel show there asses, OH and That's Okay By All Means To Each There own u know. I'm Just speakin on da part where u said Best tag team... My opinion along wit V.Diamondz is that. *loud yellout* COKE BOYZ !...are The Best Tag Team in Brutality and We should be holdin them Titles Sooner then u Think... watch yourself cuz...

V.Diamondz: Da COKE BOYZ ARE ON DA JOB... holla @ me 4 a sample.
    IC as Carlin: Seems like white powder has destroyed your ability to distinguish a metaphor, and to distinguish reality from your dreams.

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    IC as Carlin: Seems like white powder has destroyed your ability to distinguish a metaphor, and to distinguish reality from your dreams.
    IC as Saiosyn: Drugs are bad..

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing