Page 2809 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 180923092709275927992807280828092810281128192859290933093809 ... LastLast
Results 28,081 to 28,090 of 40747
  1. #28081
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Great show, Tommy. K-Jammin is a World Champion in EWNCW= Me marking the fuck out, congrats K-Jam!,

    There is something in the cave for y'all in creative (especially SEZ, I need an OK from the writers of brutality)
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  2. #28082
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    Great show, Tommy. K-Jammin is a World Champion in EWNCW= Me marking the fuck out, congrats K-Jam!,

    There is something in the cave for y'all in creative (especially SEZ, I need an OK from the writers of brutality)
    Thank you man!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  3. #28083
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Poot in the muhfukkin' HOUSE!! That's right folks, the 'Archangel' Kayden James and myself are now proud residents of EWNCW. Thought I'd never cross the line didn't ya?

    Great show Tommy, I loved the overall feel of the show. Congrats to KJ on his title win! I never got the oppurtunity to work with you, so I'm hoping to this go 'round. Now that that's over with... *clears throat*

    IC(as the 'Archangel' Kayden James):Romulus...Seraphim how did that feel? How did it feel to taste your own blood? How did it feel to feel your life's existence seep from your bodies? If you think this is over you are sorely mistaken. No, no, no this is only the beginning...Only the beginning of the plans of the Archangel. For there is only one true God, and one true servant. The Archangel has spoken.

  4. #28084
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Poot in the muhfukkin' HOUSE!! That's right folks, the 'Archangel' Kayden James and myself are now proud residents of EWNCW. Thought I'd never cross the line didn't ya?

    Great show Tommy, I loved the overall feel of the show. Congrats to KJ on his title win! I never got the oppurtunity to work with you, so I'm hoping to this go 'round. Now that that's over with... *clears throat*

    IC(as the 'Archangel' Kayden James):Romulus...Seraphim how did that feel? How did it feel to taste your own blood? How did it feel to feel your life's existence seep from your bodies? If you think this is over you are sorely mistaken. No, no, no this is only the beginning...Only the beginning of the plans of the Archangel. For there is only one true God, and one true servant. The Archangel has spoken.
    Cheers fella! Have you left Jabe completely?

    Either way, good to have you here.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  5. #28085
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Cheers fella! Have you left Jabe completely?

    Either way, good to have you here.
    I haven't left completely although my duties there have been lessened considerably. I just needed to have fun efedding again, it's been far too long since there was any 'fun' in it for me doing this stuff. I'm hoping a dose of 'CW is just what I'm needing!

  6. #28086
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,193
    Blog Entries
    1
    Wow that was an incredible rage
    Kayden James dubeting and K-Jam becomes champ
    and of course everyone else's efforts from creative to the superstars
    im amped up for inferno now

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)
     

  7. #28087
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,804
    Amazing episode of Rage guys!

    Congrats to K-Jam, and will be great to see Kayden James in EWNCW!



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  8. #28088
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,546
    Blog Entries
    2
    And Rage is back with a fuckin' bang!!!

    We've got a new WHC in the form of K-Jam (congrats man), the debut of Kayden James, a new fella coming raining blood like Slayer (LOL) and Ric Flair back, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  9. #28089
    Cheers fellas!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  10. #28090
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Had no idea it was going to happen! and when SEZ called me champ in his last post I thought he was most probably high so I just sort of dismissed it lol
    Hey, I.....get why you would think that. I love my weed but I wasn't high....at least not last night

    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    GThere is something in the cave for y'all in creative (especially SEZ, I need an OK from the writers of brutality)
    Where in the batcave is my presence needed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Poot in the muhfukkin' HOUSE!! That's right folks, the 'Archangel' Kayden James and myself are now proud residents of EWNCW. Thought I'd never cross the line didn't ya?
    Great to see you here Poot, K. James is a very nice addition to EWNCW. Looking forwars to seeing what you do.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.