Page 2807 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 180723072707275727972805280628072808280928172857290733073807 ... LastLast
Results 28,061 to 28,070 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Oooh! Oooh! Me! Me! Me!
    That's good to hear playa!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    We want Rage! Clap, clap. Clap, clap, clap!!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Ok, just got done typing. The main event is a cracker!

I'm just going to check through it, then I'll be making one more Dick Thompson news post, then it's showtime!

Blog Entries

EWNCW reporter; Dick Thompson.

*****Braking News******

Hello folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here with an update on our braking news!!

As you all know we've been receiving and reporting some strange videos that have been sent in to us here at EWNCW over the last week or so.
    Here's a recap of the strange videos that we've received:

Video 1
    *A pitch black room is shown, and in the backround heavy breathing is heard. A solitary very dim light comes on in the corner of the room*

???: For too long I have watched you. For too long I have seen. For too long I have heard you. For too long you enraged me. For too long I have witnessed. For too long gone un-noticed. For too long I envisioned. For too long full of malice.

*The light in the corner of the room grows brighter as the man's voice gets louder and full of rage.*

But soon you will see me. Soon you will hear. Soon you will witness what I have envisioned. Soon you will know me as I have known you. Soon...
    "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

*The light in the corner of the room gets brighter and brighter until it finally bursts leaving the room in pitch black darkness. The camera fades to snow*

Video 2
    *The feed starts in a dark subway. A man in a dark trenchcoat is shown with his back turned to the camera across the tracks. A deep gravelly voice begins to speak.*

???: "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter."

You have wrong too many with your message. Your tongue hissing at every word. They have eat it up, the fruit of your putrid vine. It's time. It's time for you to be plucked up before you can spread your disease any further. It's time for you to meet me. It's time....

"Good were it for that man if he had never been born."

*A subway train passes by quickly and when it has passed, the man is nowhere to be found. The camera fades to snow.*
    Video 3
    *The camera cuts to show a mysterious figure standing in a moonlit field. It is just light enough to see his silouette but too dark to make out his facial features.*

???:"For I know the plans I have for you"

I know what it is before me to do. I know the things that need to be done. Soon you will begin to see the light that I will shine before you. When my hand clasps around your throat, and you begin to feel the life ooze from your body you will know the wrong you have done. No compassion will be felt. No sympathy given. No remorse to be offered. Your time is drawing near. Soon....

*A flash of lightning strikes the ground beside the mysterious man, and after the dust settles he is nowhere to be found*
    Video 4
    *The camera opens shakily and in night vision. Only the man's mouth and chin are shown*

???: "For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God."

I am the sword of my God's salvation. Your blasphemous tongues I will lap off at it's base. Your empty promises and deceiving ways will be no more. Can you feel it? The fear rising up in your bones, the unknowing if today will be your last. I can taste it, the sweetness of your cowardice. Soon the wrath of my God will be upon your heads. Soon....

*An evil smile comes across his lips as the camera fades to snow
    Fascinating.

With Monday night Rage set to air tonight, could we expect a further explanation to these strange videos? Why not find out, but tuning in to the show!!

Blog Entries
    OOC: Kayden...freakin'...James, what the fuck? So pumped! Wow! Awesome to have Poot and his character here!

Wells: Gretzky, don't think for one second this is over, you want a shot? You got it! But now you have me angry, and now it'll be even more impossible to ever hurt me, let alone beat me for my title!
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Strike that! Congrats K-Jam! Wow, Kayden James is in EWNCW, and K-Jamming in WHC??? Woah!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    OOC: Kayden...freakin'...James, what the fuck? So pumped! Wow! Awesome to have Poot and his character here!

Wells: Gretzky, don't think for one second this is over, you want a shot? You got it! But now you have me angry, and now it'll be even more impossible to ever hurt me, let alone beat me for my title!
    Yeah, a good few surprises on that show!! the main event is one big ''

A pretty good show to start the road to Rise form the Ashes I think!

Ok, so I loved Rage! The debut of Kayden James was freakin awesome, although I think Cirque de Freak may sue for gimmick infringement with the raining blood xD. I am liking the possible Gretsky/Wells feud. Love the Seth Farell/Rain stuff, Rain may just be my oddest creation yet. The Main Event! Wow, what a freaking match! Congrats to K-Jam on the HUGE win. Also *TBOZ kicks out as K-Jam’s mouth is weid open and his eyes as wide as if he’d seen an explicit picture of Layla!!* <--- Made me laugh hard.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah, a good few surprises on that show!! the main event is one big ''

A pretty good show to start the road to Rise form the Ashes I think!
    Wow, totally awesome freakin' show! Did not expect TBOZ to lose title!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ok, so I loved Rage! The debut of Kayden James was freakin awesome, although I think Cirque de Freak may sue for gimmick infringement with the raining blood xD. I am liking the possible Gretsky/Wells feud. Love the Seth Farell/Rain stuff, Rain may just be my oddest creation yet. The Main Event! Wow, what a freaking match! Congrats to K-Jam on the HUGE win. Also *TBOZ kicks out as K-Jam’s mouth is weid open and his eyes as wide as if he’d seen an explicit picture of Layla!!* <--- Made me laugh hard.
    The raining blood had nothing to do with Kayden James' debut man lol!