1. #28051
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    After the Spiderman 3 fiasco, I have no interest in the saga.

    Dark Knight Rises has all my interest.
    That's the film I want to see most this summer too man. Just under 3 weeks to go!

  2. #28052
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    After the Spiderman 3 fiasco, I have no interest in the saga.

    Dark Knight Rises has all my interest.
    I feel your pain, man. Even though Spider-Man's my favorite superhero and I've enjoyed two out of the three movies in a Raimi trilogy, I feel like I'm going to be watching this movie as a critic more than a fan because of how Spider-Man 3 dropped the ball and has thus, made me more cynical to any additions to the franchise.

    And funny you mention TDKR b/c I think that it's going to follow the Raimi trilogy.

    1. The first movie was good
    2. The second movie was even better
    3. The third and final movie absolutely blows

    But maybe I'm just being paranoid. Maybe.


  3. #28053
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    And funny you mention TDKR b/c I think that it's going to follow the Raimi trilogy.

    1. The first movie was good
    2. The second movie was even better
    3. The third and final movie absolutely blows

    But maybe I'm just being paranoid. Maybe.
    I doubt it. TDKr is the final movie in the series, whereas the Rami Spiderman series was meant to carry on for a few movies after 3 (4 was in the works but cancelled).
    The Nolan Brothers know what they're doing with Batman, and I expect TDKR to blow any movie of this year out of the water, and be right up there with the other 2 Batman movies they've done.

  4. #28054
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I doubt it. TDKr is the final movie in the series, whereas the Rami Spiderman series was meant to carry on for a few movies after 3 (4 was in the works but cancelled).
    The Nolan Brothers know what they're doing with Batman, and I expect TDKR to blow any movie of this year out of the water, and be right up there with the other 2 Batman movies they've done.
    I'd take this with a grain of salt. I know everyone has said that TDKR will be it, but that could change if the money is right.
    Profile Retired

  5. #28055
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

    Can't wait to watch that myself! Mah boy Rhys Ifans is in it, and he's apparently got good reviews for his performance!
    I'd go watch it mate, seen it tonight, thoroughly enjoyed it.

    And on another note, I'm sending out the last few PM's now!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  6. #28056
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's the film I want to see most this summer too man. Just under 3 weeks to go!
    So pumped for Dark Knight Rises, apparently pope's init.

    on another note, Dr Thunder do you have a cure for Bordom???, a dose of something perhaps...
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  7. #28057
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    So pumped for Dark Knight Rises, apparently pope's init.

    on another note, Dr Thunder do you have a cure for Bordom???, a dose of something perhaps...
    Dr. Thinder! Haven't heard that in awhile lol
    Profile Retired

  8. #28058
    Just got back from football.
    I'm going to grab a bite to eat (gotta get some protein after a workout!) and finish Rage, then we're good to go! I'd say I'll be done in 2-4 hours.

  9. #28059
    I should begin posting the show within the hour.
    Anyone looking forward to it?

  10. #28060
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I should begin posting the show within the hour.
    Anyone looking forward to it?
    Oooh! Oooh! Me! Me! Me!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.