1. #27911
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Todays Very Chunkky Story

    Just feel like expressing my story with the world and from time to time ya guys are gonna get very chunkky stories

    King hear this ,I've talked to you about my boss..so ur gonna lol

    So I'm doing a double from 730am-10 PM I did this Sunday and Monday and now today then half a day tomorrow ..so I got my mind set to work.


    My Boss is the type of asshole that finds any stupid shit to fuck witchu , push your buttons example a real life paul heyman with more bitching and jamaicanish accent, real toolbox u know...

    He is disrespectful to everyone , EVERYONE!

    So a customer loses there phone, I do security he asks me all in his gay tone, he was a gay dude, no problem..no phone got turned in..he says let me speak to your manager.

    I don't know what the asshole manager said,but like a prick probably insulted him bad, dissed him lol


    Sooo, next thing u know I hear a girl screetch , SECUURRIIITTYY!! ..I Go and check it out and guess what lol..the gay dude is holding the managers head and punching him with the other hand. I'm talking about fucking him up MD punches to the head lol..

    Manager bleeding bad, swollin face, don't know how he fuckd him up so fast I'm talking 3 seconds or less ... he running backwards getting ready to throw sum metal shit..

    AND THEN , CHUNKKY ARRIVES AND GRABS HIM FROM BEHIND AND TWIST HIM UP LIKE COPS DO YOUR ARMS... I Threw the masterlock on him lol and then cops came and arrested him

    ...point of this chunkky story, Don't be a Asshole in life, cuz sumbody is gonna close your asshole shut! .

    Lmao
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! Chris Masters would be proud!!

    so you getting a bonus for saving your asshole boss now? Or is he going to keep being an asshole and pretend it never happened? Lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #27912
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,794
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Todays Very Chunkky Story

    Just feel like expressing my story with the world and from time to time ya guys are gonna get very chunkky stories

    King hear this ,I've talked to you about my boss..so ur gonna lol

    So I'm doing a double from 730am-10 PM I did this Sunday and Monday and now today then half a day tomorrow ..so I got my mind set to work.


    My Boss is the type of asshole that finds any stupid shit to fuck witchu , push your buttons example a real life paul heyman with more bitching and jamaicanish accent, real toolbox u know...

    He is disrespectful to everyone , EVERYONE!

    So a customer loses there phone, I do security he asks me all in his gay tone, he was a gay dude, no problem..no phone got turned in..he says let me speak to your manager.

    I don't know what the asshole manager said,but like a prick probably insulted him bad, dissed him lol


    Sooo, next thing u know I hear a girl screetch , SECUURRIIITTYY!! ..I Go and check it out and guess what lol..the gay dude is holding the managers head and punching him with the other hand. I'm talking about fucking him up MD punches to the head lol..

    Manager bleeding bad, swollin face, don't know how he fuckd him up so fast I'm talking 3 seconds or less ... he running backwards getting ready to throw sum metal shit..

    AND THEN , CHUNKKY ARRIVES AND GRABS HIM FROM BEHIND AND TWIST HIM UP LIKE COPS DO YOUR ARMS... I Threw the masterlock on him lol and then cops came and arrested him

    ...point of this chunkky story, Don't be a Asshole in life, cuz sumbody is gonna close your asshole shut! .

    Lmao
    Made my frickin day!


  3. #27913
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Word I should've, but I tell u what..he deserved it.. Oh and now that I remember ,I also zig zag'd him..just without throwing myself on the floor and he sold it great lmao
    I hope you got off the floor and screamed that you are a show off

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  4. #27914
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,799
    Whats everyone up to



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  5. #27915
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Whats everyone up to
    Not much. I'm currently writing a show for my fantasy booking game I'm putting up on Fanfiction.com.


  6. #27916
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,799
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Not much. I'm currently writing a show for my fantasy booking game I'm putting up on Fanfiction.com.
    Ahh nice, bro. I fucking love your siggy, holy shit xD



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  7. #27917
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Whats everyone up to
    I'm writing the plan for next Monday's Rage.
    Promos will be going out for that soon!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #27918
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm writing the plan for next Monday's Rage.
    Promos will be going out for that soon!
    got time to pop into the cave quickly?
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  9. #27919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! Chris Masters would be proud!!

    so you getting a bonus for saving your asshole boss now? Or is he going to keep being an asshole and pretend it never happened? Lol!
    hell naw, he just acting mad weirdly friendly wit me ,like if we buddies nd shit lol.. and he got the nerve to say he is gonna watch the tape and make living hell for whoever laughd wen it happened..what a true asshole.. first thing he said on the loud speaker..thought I was gone huh, I'M BACK!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Made my frickin day!
    and that's a good thing *ddp smile*

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    I hope you got off the floor and screamed that you are a show off
    Ima bleach my hairmy dude lmao and do headstands for no reason lol

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  10. #27920
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    For creative:
    There's a thread in the AOB section of the batcave that needs your thoughts!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.