Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: Good. Good. Now, take out anyone who stands in your way. Leave no trace and have no remorse. I will show you the top Daymian. You will be the top man over there sooner than you think
    DB: You show me the way? Uhh no thanks. I'll get there on my own in my own way. The Messiah of Hardcore will claim what is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    DB: You show me the way? Uhh no thanks. I'll get there on my own in my own way. The Messiah of Hardcore will claim what is mine.
    Suit yourself messiah. Just remember, you may be a messiah, but the king rules all of the land

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Suit yourself messiah. Just remember, you may be a messiah, but the king rules all of the land
    IC: And that would be me, King Zero, The EWNCW Champion, Krystian Krysys!
    Profile Retired

DB: Sorry King but everyone knows a Messiah rules over a king

Blog Entries
    Hey guys. I just wanted to point out all the polls for the ICW No Remorse PPV. Anyone is able to vote, so if you haven't, please do!

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC: And that would be me, King Zero, The EWNCW Champion, Krystian Krysys!
    Oh ho ho. You get a title put around your waist and now you want to call yourself a king? This is great. Tell me more about your silly fantasies krysys do go on

"Ship Is It"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hey guys. I just wanted to point out all the polls for the ICW No Remorse PPV. Anyone is able to vote, so if you haven't, please do!
    I'll encourage people to vote man!

EWNCW; we expect people to vote in our polls at 'Threat of the Net', so please make an effort to return the favor here.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Todays Very Chunkky Story

Just feel like expressing my story with the world and from time to time ya guys are gonna get very chunkky stories

King hear this ,I've talked to you about my boss..so ur gonna lol

So I'm doing a double from 730am-10 PM I did this Sunday and Monday and now today then half a day tomorrow ..so I got my mind set to work.

My Boss is the type of asshole that finds any stupid shit to fuck witchu , push your buttons example a real life paul heyman with more bitching and jamaicanish accent, real toolbox u know...

He is disrespectful to everyone , EVERYONE!

So a customer loses there phone, I do security he asks me all in his gay tone, he was a gay dude, no problem..no phone got turned in..he says let me speak to your manager.

I don't know what the asshole manager said,but like a prick probably insulted him bad, dissed him lol

Sooo, next thing u know I hear a girl screetch , SECUURRIIITTYY!! ..I Go and check it out and guess what lol..the gay dude is holding the managers head and punching him with the other hand. I'm talking about fucking him up MD punches to the head lol..

Manager bleeding bad, swollin face, don't know how he fuckd him up so fast I'm talking 3 seconds or less ... he running backwards getting ready to throw sum metal shit..

AND THEN , CHUNKKY ARRIVES AND GRABS HIM FROM BEHIND AND TWIST HIM UP LIKE COPS DO YOUR ARMS... I Threw the masterlock on him lol and then cops came and arrested him

...point of this chunkky story, Don't be a Asshole in life, cuz sumbody is gonna close your asshole shut! .

Lmao

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Todays Very Chunkky Story

Just feel like expressing my story with the world and from time to time ya guys are gonna get very chunkky stories

King hear this ,I've talked to you about my boss..so ur gonna lol

So I'm doing a double from 730am-10 PM I did this Sunday and Monday and now today then half a day tomorrow ..so I got my mind set to work.

My Boss is the type of asshole that finds any stupid shit to fuck witchu , push your buttons example a real life paul heyman with more bitching and jamaicanish accent, real toolbox u know...

He is disrespectful to everyone , EVERYONE!

So a customer loses there phone, I do security he asks me all in his gay tone, he was a gay dude, no problem..no phone got turned in..he says let me speak to your manager.

I don't know what the asshole manager said,but like a prick probably insulted him bad, dissed him lol

Sooo, next thing u know I hear a girl screetch , SECUURRIIITTYY!! ..I Go and check it out and guess what lol..the gay dude is holding the managers head and punching him with the other hand. I'm talking about fucking him up MD punches to the head lol..

Manager bleeding bad, swollin face, don't know how he fuckd him up so fast I'm talking 3 seconds or less ... he running backwards getting ready to throw sum metal shit..

AND THEN , CHUNKKY ARRIVES AND GRABS HIM FROM BEHIND AND TWIST HIM UP LIKE COPS DO YOUR ARMS... I Threw the masterlock on him lol and then cops came and arrested him

...point of this chunkky story, Don't be a Asshole in life, cuz sumbody is gonna close your asshole shut! .

Lmao
    Haha Atta boy chunk. Should have threw a ankle lock in as well

"Ship Is It"

Haha Atta boy chunk. Should have threw a ankle lock in as well
    Word I should've, but I tell u what..he deserved it.. Oh and now that I remember ,I also zig zag'd him..just without throwing myself on the floor and he sold it great lmao

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013