Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: that's it young bloodstone. Enrage with power
    DB: Hold it there Kingy boy! Let's get it straight. Me and you aren't on the same sign. I beat you for the title and the brass in the back puts you ahead of me? What the hell is that about! My problem isn't with the fans. It's with the brass in the back pushing these talentless hacks over people who sacrifice everything! I gave up my title on Brutality and left a great team to make a name for myself and the brass decides to push a mouth piece like Ronaldo over me. Hell you get more air time then me. The gang banger Shaz gets more time then me. Not anymore. The Messiah of Hardcore will not lie back and wait. My time is here and I am taking it. I don't care who gets in my way. I want what is mine. I'll start with the Evolution title than make my way to the main event. This isn't the summer of EWNCW, it's the summer of Bloodstone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    DB: Hold it there Kingy boy! Let's get it straight. Me and you aren't on the same sign. I beat you for the title and the brass in the back puts you ahead of me? What the hell is that about! My problem isn't with the fans. It's with the brass in the back pushing these talentless hacks over people who sacrifice everything! I gave up my title on Brutality and left a great team to make a name for myself and the brass decides to push a mouth piece like Ronaldo over me. Hell you get more air time then me. The gang banger Shaz gets more time then me. Not anymore. The Messiah of Hardcore will not lie back and wait. My time is here and I am taking it. I don't care who gets in my way. I want what is mine. I'll start with the Evolution title than make my way to the main event. This isn't the summer of EWNCW, it's the summer of Bloodstone.
    Shaz: Gangbanger am I? Very mature. You say you'll start with the Evolution title? That says it all:

Damien Bloodstone is scared of Shaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Gangbanger am I? Very mature. You say you'll start with the Evolution title? That says it all:

Damien Bloodstone is scared of Shaz.
    DB: Scared? of you? Uhh no. Going after you would be taking a step back and that would be stupid. I want to move up in the food chain.

Blog Entries
    DB: Scared? of you? Uhh no. Going after you would be taking a step back and that would be stupid. I want to move up in the food chain.
    Shaz: Just admit it will ya Bloodstone! Deep down inside, you know that you're scared of me. You know that I am better then you. I proved it when I defeated you to win my Rage Ignition Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Just admit it will ya Bloodstone! Deep down inside, you know that you're scared of me. You know that I am better then you. I proved it when I defeated you to win my Rage Ignition Champion!
    DB: Listen Thug life, I am not scared of you. I'll beat your ass any day of the week got it? Keep my name out of your mouth or I'll give you the beating of your life.

IC: this is true you beat me for the title. You wanna know the difference between you and I though? I stopped caring about what people wanted and worried about what I wanted and what was good for me. It's not just the brass here that is holding you back bloodstone, its the superstars and the fans. People think it is better to see someone who is a thug or someone who can read a dictionary than a true wrestler like yourself and I. You must stop worrying about these people. Make these people regret not pushing you. Make them want you,envy you...make them lust for the bloodstone. Let go of all that animosity and anger and take every single person in your path down with fierce vegance.

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: this is true you beat me for the title. You wanna know the difference between you and I though? I stopped caring about what people wanted and worried about what I wanted and what was good for me. It's not just the brass here that is holding you back bloodstone, its the superstars and the fans. People think it is better to see someone who is a thug or someone who can read a dictionary than a true wrestler like yourself and I. You must stop worrying about these people. Make these people regret not pushing you. Make them want you,envy you...make them lust for the bloodstone. Let go of all that animosity and anger and take every single person in your path down with fierce vegance.
    DB: I put my body on the line not for the fans but for myself. You think when I hit Matt Elder with that 450 splash from the top of the titantron, it was for the fans? No that was me being me. My body is my weapon and I will sacrifice every drop of blood I have to get what I want.

Blog Entries
    DB: Listen Thug life, I am not scared of you. I'll beat your ass any day of the week got it? Keep my name out of your mouth or I'll give you the beating of your life.
    Shaz: Call me thug life all you want. You think I give a toss? You say you'll beat my ass any day of the week? But when I beat you to win my precious gold, you never gave me an ass beating did ya?! I could kick your ass any second of the day! I hates bitches like you getting cocky at all times!

DB: I put my body on the line not for the fans but for myself. You think when I hit Matt Elder with that 450 splash from the top of the titantron, it was for the fans? No that was me being me. My body is my weapon and I will sacrifice every drop of blood I have to get what I want.
    IC: Good. Good. Now, take out anyone who stands in your way. Leave no trace and have no remorse. I will show you the top Daymian. You will be the top man over there sooner than you think

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Let me go and celebrate my successful title defense against Chris King. I shouldn't be dealing with mugs like Bloodstone.

*Shaz gets in his Bugatti Veyron SS and leaves*

OOC: I had to leave in style!