Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Wait....Its the EWNCW original...The One half of GodMoney.....one of the greatest tag teams ever with TBOZ.....Who is it???????.....who can it be....no it aint psycho Sid.....the one, The ONLY......RICH CRANIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dick Head!! How are ya man!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Wait....Its the EWNCW original...The One half of GodMoney.....one of the greatest tag teams ever with TBOZ.....Who is it???????.....who can it be....no it aint psycho Sid.....the one, The ONLY......RICH CRANIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back, hope you stick around for a while
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Welcome back Rich.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries

Welcome back, Rich!!! Great to see you around!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: yes...yes I like what I am seeing Daymian. Take all that anger. That hate, and use it. Look at what all you have done in this company and how does everyone treat you? Like yesterday's freaking garbage. But not me. I knew you had talent. Every since last year when you and I went at it, I seen something in you. Now I believe it is starting to come out. Stop trying to please these people, these people do not care about you at all. Release the hate in you and force tthese people to respect you
    OOC: King with a Kane-like "embrace the hate" promo?

You've gotta love this!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Wealthy Head is back to commense his plot of terror ..

Ey welcome back Richie Rich!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries

EWNCW reporter: Dick Thompson.

*****EWNCW Exclusive!! *****

Hello folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here with and EWNCW exclusive!!

EWNCW management have announced the next EWNCW ppv; 'Rise from the Ashes'!! After enduring 'Pain for Treasure', which superstars will regain themselves to rise from the ashes and challenge from the gold and emerge victorious at the next ppv?!
    'Rise from the Ashes' is scheduled for the 29th of July, 2012!!

Here's the official EWNCW promotional poster for the event:

(credit: eyehatecena)
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

*****EWNCW Exclusive!! *****

Hello folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here with and EWNCW exclusive!!

EWNCW management have announced the next EWNCW ppv; 'Rise from the Ashes'!! After enduring 'Pain for Treasure', which superstars will regain themselves to rise from the ashes and challenge from the gold and emerge victorious at the next ppv?!
    'Rise from the Ashes' is scheduled for the 29th of July, 2012!!

Here's the official EWNCW promotional poster for the event:

(credit: eyehatecena)
    Awesome poster, looking forward to the PPV and batch of shows leading up to it.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

DB: The Messiah of Hardcore will rise and take what is mine. EWNCW needs to be saved from the Era of Words it has been put in. EWNCW needs blood, it needs a wake up call. People like that walking Thesaurus believe they are a cut above the rest because of their promo skills. Our words shouldn't matter. What should matter is our skills in the ring. But the brass in the back keeps pushing these people down our throats. Well no more. I promise to put EWNCW on the track it should be on. A track where putting your body on the line for the gold is what counts, not the size of your vocabulary. The Messiah of Hardcore is here to bring wrestling back.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    DB: The Messiah of Hardcore will rise and take what is mine. EWNCW needs to be saved from the Era of Words it has been put in. EWNCW needs blood, it needs a wake up call. People like that walking Thesaurus believe they are a cut above the rest because of their promo skills. Our words shouldn't matter. What should matter is our skills in the ring. But the brass in the back keeps pushing these people down our throats. Well no more. I promise to put EWNCW on the track it should be on. A track where putting your body on the line for the gold is what counts, not the size of your vocabulary. The Messiah of Hardcore is here to bring wrestling back.
    IC: that's it young bloodstone. Enrage with power

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013