Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: You didn't need to claim to be a hero. These people lauded you as their hero, you were representing them. But you've turned your back on them just like Kevin Matthews, TBOZ and Gillz before you. You were meant to be the change that this company needed, but since it's evident that that isn't the case, I'm coming after you. And when I catch you I'm going to take that title from you. And when that finally happens, I will represent these fans. I will represent the people. Too long have the fans gone unheard and ignored. It's time for someone to stand up and represent them.
    I gave you the chance to do that, but since you've thrown that chance away, I'm going to be that man.
    IC: Don't you ever compare me to the piece of shit known as Kevin Mathews! I am twice the man that bitch ever was, and at least I am honest with people, I don't lie and I don't jump ship when a better offer arises! You say I was supposed to be a change in this company? You're right about that, I am a change, I am the change. I am bringing truth back to this company, honestly. I will never lie about my intentions, like my intentions with you, they're to break you in half and ship you off to a retirement home! My intentions with Bloodstone are to rip his legs off so he can never jump around the ring again. I am the truth in this business, I am King Zero, the leader in this land of nothing, I will restore EWNCW to what it once was and what it still should be, and that is THE BEST.
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC: Don't you ever compare me to the piece of shit known as Kevin Mathews! I am twice the man that bitch ever was, and at least I am honest with people, I don't lie and I don't jump ship when a better offer arises! You say I was supposed to be a change in this company? You're right about that, I am a change, I am the change. I am bringing truth back to this company, honestly. I will never lie about my intentions, like my intentions with you, they're to break you in half and ship you off to a retirement home! My intentions with Bloodstone are to rip his legs off so he can never jump around the ring again. I am the truth in this business, I am King Zero, the leader in this land of nothing, I will restore EWNCW to what it once was and what it still should be, and that is THE BEST.
    Thunder: I can, will and am comparing you to Kevin Matthews. You're no better then him with your mindless rambling of truth, honesty and clarity.
    You're not fooling anyone with your preaching. You're not a good representation of this company or it's talents You'll restore EWNCW back to the dark ages. The only change you're sweeping in here is the change in the air. Because all I'm smelling in the air these days is bullshit. YOUR bullshit.

Blog Entries
    IC
    ill just sit here and watch
    for now
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Thunder: I can, will and am comparing you to Kevin Matthews. You're no better then him with your mindless rambling of truth, honesty and clarity.
    You're not fooling anyone with your preaching. You're not a good representation of this company or it's talents You'll restore EWNCW back to the dark ages. The only change you're sweeping in here is the change in the air. Because all I'm smelling in the air these days is bullshit. YOUR bullshit.
    OOC: i will give an actual reply to this when I am more awake and come up with an actual comeback lol
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    OOC: i will give an actual reply to this when I am more awake and come up with an actual comeback lol
    Fair enough man! Nice to get some IC work done!

I'm back!

Apologies for my absence, there has been an unreasonable amount of no internet, which has been more than frustrating, but it should be sorted tomorrow, currently residing at my dads to even send this!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I'm back!

Apologies for my absence, there has been an unreasonable amount of no internet, which has been more than frustrating, but it should be sorted tomorrow, currently residing at my dads to even send this!
    Let me guess...Comcast?

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Let me guess...Comcast?
    Nah we don't get Comcast over here, it's Virgin for us.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I'm back!

Let me know when you're ready to sort out Inferno man, I'll make sure King's around too then.

Let me know when you're ready to sort out Inferno man, I'll make sure King's around too then.
    Senor Thunder, Senor Zeus, I am here

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013