1. #27831
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,728
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Not much, just wondering which is weirder, your monkey avi or AJ sig lol

    Lol I'm a weird guy. Oh I might have found someone to code the site for a cheap price

  2. #27832
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Lol I'm a weird guy. Oh I might have found someone to code the site for a cheap price
    Sweet we'll discuss later on FB
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  3. #27833
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: What's wrong Krystian? Cat got your tongue? Don't know what to say? The bottom line is, you don't deserve that title, because you are a selfish son of a bitch. That's it.
    IC: I go MIA for a few days to relax back at home and you think I'm somehow at a loss for words? Tom, I already proved I can beat you, I did that at Pain For Treasure, I proved I am the BEST in this business, the King of the land, you know something... From now on that is how you will address me! King Zero! The best this business has seen and will ever see!
    Profile Retired

  4. #27834
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC: I go MIA for a few days to relax back at home and you think I'm somehow at a loss for words? Tom, I already proved I can beat you, I did that at Pain For Treasure, I proved I am the BEST in this business, the King of the land, you know something... From now on that is how you will address me! King Zero! The best this business has seen and will ever see!


    I call foul, King Zero is my thing....oh wait....I didn't register it for copyright laws.

    Well played sir, well played.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  5. #27835
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC: I go MIA for a few days to relax back at home and you think I'm somehow at a loss for words? Tom, I already proved I can beat you, I did that at Pain For Treasure, I proved I am the BEST in this business, the King of the land, you know something... From now on that is how you will address me! King Zero! The best this business has seen and will ever see!
    Thunder: You want me to call you King Zero?
    Yeah, that sounds about right, since you've gone from hero, to zero.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #27836
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: You want me to call you King Zero?
    Yeah, that sounds about right, since you've gone from hero, to zero.
    IC: I never claimed myself to be a hero to those people! From day 1 I made my intentions clear, to be the best, and guess what? I am! I have done exactly what I said I would do, and I will continue to do what needs to be done and I will continue to prove why I am the EWNCW Champion, and you are just a guy in the ring!
    Profile Retired

  7. #27837
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC: I never claimed myself to be a hero to those people! From day 1 I made my intentions clear, to be the best, and guess what? I am! I have done exactly what I said I would do, and I will continue to do what needs to be done and I will continue to prove why I am the EWNCW Champion, and you are just a guy in the ring!
    Bloodstone: Woah, hold it there Krssy! You really think you're the best? That's laughable. Come over to Rage and I'll show you who the true top talent is.

  8. #27838
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Bloodstone: Woah, hold it there Krssy! You really think you're the best? That's laughable. Come over to Rage and I'll show you who the true top talent is.
    IC: Dafuq did you just call me? Do i need to kick your ass to and make you even shorter? Stay out of my way if you know what is good for you, got it?
    Profile Retired

  9. #27839
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC: Dafuq did you just call me? Do i need to kick your ass to and make you even shorter? Stay out of my way if you know what is good for you, got it?
    Bloodstone: Ah short jokes, those never get old. And you'd have to catch me and I'm the best high flyer this place has. I'm the craziest, most risk taking, suicidal guy around and I'd love to show you just how good this short guy is. Come at me bro!

  10. #27840
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC: I never claimed myself to be a hero to those people! From day 1 I made my intentions clear, to be the best, and guess what? I am! I have done exactly what I said I would do, and I will continue to do what needs to be done and I will continue to prove why I am the EWNCW Champion, and you are just a guy in the ring!
    Thunder: You didn't need to claim to be a hero. These people lauded you as their hero, you were representing them. But you've turned your back on them just like Kevin Matthews, TBOZ and Gillz before you. You were meant to be the change that this company needed, but since it's evident that that isn't the case, I'm coming after you. And when I catch you I'm going to take that title from you. And when that finally happens, I will represent these fans. I will represent the people. Too long have the fans gone unheard and ignored. It's time for someone to stand up and represent them.
    I gave you the chance to do that, but since you've thrown that chance away, I'm going to be that man.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.