Blog Entries
    I hope that you skipped the ones I'm doing. I'm halfway done. I took a break from it yesterday. I'll finish up today or tomorrow probably today
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    I hope that you skipped the ones I'm doing. I'm halfway done. I took a break from it yesterday. I'll finish up today or tomorrow probably today
    You're doing the shows in the Inferno thread man, all the shows I've done were in this thread.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    This quote is all too familiar!!
    This is TDA's response to multiple people begging TJ to put up EWNCW's second ever ppv; 'No Guts, Bo glory'.
    This quote, and other variations of it, is still used to this day on a weekly basis lol!!

Also, a random fact. Did you know that on half of The Upstarts; The Heartbreaker, is in fact a former World Championship contender? He faced Manabu Nanahara for the EWNCW World Championship at 'No Guts, No Glory'!!
    I net that's a surprise to most of you!

I actually did know that, because the person McCoy first feuded with was Heartbreaker, and altough I didn't know he face Nanahara for the title, I knew he was a World Championship Contender.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Can we get some IC work going here again? I'll start.

IC: Krystian, you might have won at Pain for Treasure, but mark my words, this isn't the end. I will hunt you down like a dog. I will make you suffer and I will make sure that you pay the full price for depriving the EWNCW fans of pure change.

Blog Entries

IC: Krystian, you might have won at Pain for Treasure, but mark my words, this isn't the end. I will hunt you down like a dog. I will make you suffer and I will make sure that you pay the full price for depriving the EWNCW fans of pure change.
    IC: What's wrong Krystian? Cat got your tongue? Don't know what to say? The bottom line is, you don't deserve that title, because you are a selfish son of a bitch. That's it.

OOC: Ok, here goes- pointed at no one in particular

Hanz Gruber: Well since I took care of that little punk Bloodstone once and for all maybe now I can move into the title picture. Unless of course EWNCW management wants me to destroy yet another worthless piece of shit wrestler again.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    OOC: Ok, here goes- pointed at no one in particular

Hanz Gruber: Well since I took care of that little punk Bloodstone once and for all maybe now I can move into the title picture. Unless of course EWNCW management wants me to destroy yet another worthless piece of shit wrestler again.
    IC: Oh, you think you're worthy of a title shot? Do you?! Hanz Gruber?! Really?! Ok, well, I'd love to see you try and beat me and get that title shot!

IC: Oh, you think you're worthy of a title shot? Do you?! Hanz Gruber?! Really?! Ok, well, I'd love to see you try and beat me and get that title shot!
    Hanz: I wouldn't want a title shot handed to me for no reason at all, I don't work that way. I've proved myself with Aruis, I've proved myself with the Blue Flash, in my debut I proved myself against Shaz. I proved myself with that runt Bloodstone. As far as you, if you're wanting to dare get in the ring with me, I'll kick your ass and only then would I deserve a title shot. I have a shitload of respect for you, but in the ring, I'd destroy you

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Hanz: I wouldn't want a title shot handed to me for no reason at all, I don't work that way. I've proved myself with Aruis, I've proved myself with the Blue Flash, in my debut I proved myself against Shaz. I proved myself with that runt Bloodstone. As far as you, if you're wanting to dare get in the ring with me, I'll kick your ass and only then would I deserve a title shot. I have a shitload of respect for you, but in the ring, I'd destroy you
    Wells: Hanz, hard work and dedication, and loyalty, especially to the great fans, well *throws title over his shoulder*, gets you far.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Hanz, hard work and dedication, and loyalty, especially to the great fans, well *throws title over his shoulder*, gets you far.
    BMcC: Well said Wells.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...