Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You're right in a way, however, now that we're doing it, It'll make it much easier to keep track of the feds history.

And I'd like to see more than just the creative teams helping. The more that's helping with this the easier the job will be. Would you like to help?
    True, true.

And I'd like to help you guys, but before I do anything, I already promised THBK I would help out with the WWE Fed since pauadrian is gone. Once I talk to him and see what he needs from me, I'll be back here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    True, true.

And I'd like to help you guys, but before I do anything, I already promised THBK I would help out with the WWE Fed since pauadrian is gone. Once I talk to him and see what he needs from me, I'll be back here.
    That's fine man. We're managing ok for now. But would be great if you could lend a hand later on.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    i can attend to small matters since my exams are done, if need be
    all I'm doing now is searching for a summer job
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    i can attend to small matters since my exams are done, if need be
    all I'm doing now is searching for a summer job
    I'll PM you now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    We love ya Chunkky!!!!
    We love Chunkky!! Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!

BTW, I didn't attach the shows to Tommy last night, mistake corrected.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    We love Chunkky!! Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!

BTW, I didn't attach the shows to Tommy last night, mistake corrected.
    That really is excellent man, thanks a lot!
    Great job!

If you have time to help out with some archiving, let me know, and I'll see who needs help where.

Blog Entries
    All Rage shows from 2011 have been archived minus 5 shows which CG is doing.

I'm now moving on to the post EWNCW vs JBW: Battle Lines shows.
    Shouldn't take long since I have them all saved. Just a matter of checking over them!

Blog Entries
    Ok guys, All Rage shows have been archived apart from 5 shows that CG is doing (but I can easily do these if he doesn't have time). I'm amazed that I got it done so swiftly, but once you immerse yourself in it, it's actually not as much of a chore as I thought it would be.

That means that Rage, Warzone and Alpha Revolution is now all safely archived.
    I'm going to have a little down time for tonight, and continue with the archiving tomorrow. What I'll be doing tomorrow though is diving deep into the abyss of this thread to dig up the first ever EWNCW shows and ppv's archive those! Should be fun to read the older shows!

Now, regarding the future, it's becoming evident that an e-fed section will in fact remain on EWN going forward. From what I know there will be new rules and moderators specifically for said section. So with that said, I'm looking to get this archiving done by the end of the week if possible. We'll then sort out the next set of shows over the weekend, send PM's out, and it's back to normal.

Thank you all for your support and patience, and please, offer to help us with this archiving. The sooner it gets done, the sooner we can get back to writing shows. The less people that are helping, then the longer it takes, and the longer we go with no shows. Simple as that. So if you're free, please lend a hand.

Ok guys, All Rage shows have been archived apart from 5 shows that CG is doing (but I can easily do these if he doesn't have time). I'm amazed that I got it done so swiftly, but once you immerse yourself in it, it's actually not as much of a chore as I thought it would be.

I'm going to have a little down time for tonight, and continue with the archiving tomorrow. What I'll be doing tomorrow though is diving deep into the abyss of this thread to dig up the first ever EWNCW shows and ppv's archive those! Should be fun to read the older shows!

Now, regarding the future, it's becoming evident that an e-fed section will in fact remain on EWN going forward. From what I know there will be new rules and moderators specifically for said section. So with that said, I'm looking to get this archiving done by the end of the week if possible. We'll then sort out the next set of shows over the weekend, send PM's out, and it's back to normal.

Thank you all for your support and patience, and please, offer to help us with this archiving. The sooner it gets done, the sooner we can get back to writing shows. The less people that are helping, then the longer it takes, and the longer we go with no shows. Simple as that. So if you're free, please lend a hand.
    again, great leadership has been shown o'captain my captain

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries

Tommy, I can't express enough how much (and I'm not trying to be a kiss-ass, I'm serious) it means to know you got this all under control. Seriously, you couldn't have handled it any better, and that goes for everyone involved in this! A-Rev, TCW, Rage, Inferno, WarZone, literally, everything, you guys are just great. I would love to help, but I have been back and forth the past 2 days to the hospital with my mother, and will continue to do so for the next week or so, but continue to be on here as much as possible. Thank you guys, all you involved, again.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)