Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Does that mean you want to help?
    I don't mind digging up a couple of shows. Can't today though, but tomorrow or whenever you want it done.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    If you love this damn fed you should help, Tommy, I am not good with the whole computer crap but anyway to help, let me know
    It's not anything complicated man, just a matter of copying and pasting. Think of it as posting a show, but instead of copying it from your computer to here, you're doing the reverse.

Do you have some sort of word processor on your computer like Microsoft Word or anything like that?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I don't mind digging up a couple of shows. Can't today though, but tomorrow or whenever you want it done.
    Cool, hit me up when you see me tomorrow, and I'll see where we're at by then and what you can do!
    Thanks man!

Blog Entries
    I think I have a couple of war zone shows or at least half of them stored on my comp if that helps
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Cool, hit me up when you see me tomorrow, and I'll see where we're at by then and what you can do!
    Thanks man!
    Okay man, will do.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

It's not anything complicated man, just a matter of copying and pasting. Think of it as posting a show, but instead of copying it from your computer to here, you're doing the reverse.

Do you have some sort of word processor on your computer like Microsoft Word or anything like that?
    yeah, I just got off work, pm me what you need me to do and I'll take care of it when I arise from my slumber

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    I created a thread earlier this morning in the Site news section essentially lobbying Frank for more time if in fact he is going to close the e-fed section. EWNCW is alot like JBW, we have a HUGE library of shows that we just simply need more time to archive. I hope he's kind enough to at least consider it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I created a thread earlier this morning in the Site news section essentially lobbying Frank for more time if in fact he is going to close the e-fed section. EWNCW is alot like JBW, we have a HUGE library of shows that we just simply need more time to archive. I hope he's kind enough to at least consider it.
    Saw that man, thanks for trying. Let's hope he obliges.
    Although I think the EWNCW archiving task looks a lot more daunting than it is, since a big portion of our shows are on record with us already.
    But nonetheless, the more time we can have to do this, the better.
    And I'm hoping by saying that he's devising a plan for the e-feds here, I'm hoping that he's considering an alternative solution to simply closing the section.

Blog Entries
    Ok, so after some careful consideration, here's the immediate plan moving forward:

If you've seen Frank's thread in the NOC section, he's clearly stated that he will be devising a plan for the e-fed section this week. I think if he'd already decided that it was closing, then he would have said so. So until a final decision is made on that, let's not all run around like headless chickens as if the world's going to end.

Until a decision is made on that, we're going to be busy archiving shows. If anyone would like to help with this, then please step forward. The more the merrier, and the more that helps, the quicker it'll get done, and the less the risk will be of the section closing before we get everything on record.
    I actually have most Rage shows saved on my computer, but I'll be going over those to check if there's ones I've missed.
    I assume TBOZ has the same with Inferno, but again, there's some shows that he won't have when he was away while Torphy and Grind were doing it
    Warzone shouldn't be a problem since it's such a short show.
    And I'm sure Vegas, Krysys and sEZ have BWA/Brutality covered.

I hate seeing people being so dramatic about this. It's not as if it's the end of the world or anything. If everyone just keeps calm, and gets their heads in the game, then we're all good.
    Bumping this for the benefit of those who haven't read it yet.

Blog Entries
    I have to dig through my text archives and see how many Infernos I have written.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!