1. #27591
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Hope the show's good for you guys so far!
    I'll be posting the rest (8 more matches left) tomorrow before No Way Out. It's 3am here now, and I need some sleep lol!
    Damn, 8 more matches still? Wow, mega PPV lol
    Profile Retired

  2. #27592
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thanks man, appreciated.

    I should also point out that credit for this ppv goes to Vegas, SEZ, TBOZ, King, irish and Broc. I only wrote one match (the Seth Ferrell vs Rain match), so big thanks to the rest for doing this show!
    Hey, I wrote a match too lol
    Profile Retired

  3. #27593
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Hey, I wrote a match too lol
    Well great job to you also Krysys even though TT totally forgot about you

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  4. #27594
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Well great job to you also Krysys even though TT totally forgot about you
    Its cool, I wasn't supposed to do anything, but Vegas needed help so I took a match to lighten his load.

    EDIT: Let me say right now, after writing a 2/3 falls Tag Team Match, I praise Zero and Vegas, writing a tag team match is a massive pain, and it does take quite a bit of time and focus, my hat goes off to them for sure.
    Profile Retired

  5. #27595
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Its cool, I wasn't supposed to do anything, but Vegas needed help so I took a match to lighten his load.

    EDIT: Let me say right now, after writing a 2/3 falls Tag Team Match, I praise Zero and Vegas, writing a tag team match is a massive pain, and it does take quite a bit of time and focus, my hat goes off to them for sure.
    Got to agree with you about writing a tagteam match- and a 2/3 falls one? I never ever want to write one of those . Actually, I would do it if Robareid asked- but in no way could I do it in one sitting. I just hope he never ask, lol

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #27596
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Got to agree with you about writing a tagteam match- and a 2/3 falls one? I never ever want to write one of those . Actually, I would do it if Robareid asked- but in no way could I do it in one sitting. I just hope he never ask, lol
    It's a pain, the program we use that dictates the match, I swear it's like Russo booked it and everyone is Hogan, NO ONE sells lol
    Profile Retired

  7. #27597
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    It's a pain, the program we use that dictates the match, I swear it's like Russo booked it and everyone is Hogan, NO ONE sells lol
    lol...........................

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  8. #27598
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    lol...........................
    Yupp, exactly
    Profile Retired

  9. #27599
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,947
    Blog Entries
    2
    YES! Great show so far, but the best thing is, the Sexiest Alpha Males are champs! YES! YES YES!

    (Side note: I was home and reading at 4:30 AM, went to have a mini-nap, but wake up at 7:30AM LOL)

    And my hometown team Valladolid made it back to La Liga!!!


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  10. #27600
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,784
    Blog Entries
    27
    Shaz: King, what did I say? Huh. I told you so, I told you that I'm gonna retain my EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.