Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: You can declare victory over and over again but it's a futile way of denying the inevitable. This match, between us, couldn't be anymore one sided. If you've never been able to achieve glory, of this magnitude, in a match where your chance were equal with your adversary, what makes you think that you have a chance now?

What? Do you plan to have Erica screw me or something? As if that'd work.
    Wells: Look at you, so full of yourself. One sided? Oh please, it's going to be a shot of truth in your face in the form of my fist when I knock you down to the ground and then plant you down for good with the Freak Attack. I don't need anyone's help Ronaldo, you might, especially walking again after I'm done with you.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Look at you, so full of yourself. One sided? Oh please, it's going to be a shot of truth in your face in the form of my fist when I knock you down to the ground and then plant you down for good with the Freak Attack. I don't need anyone's help Ronaldo, you might, especially walking again after I'm done with you.
    IC: You allow me to be conceited. You don't give me any reason to fear you because your inadequate wrestling ability makes your primitive and predictable. I've been able to exploit your weaknesses over and over again and it hasn't made be wary of you in the least. Hopefully, after that sound trashing I give you at Pain for Treasure, you'll see just how impotent and insignificant your wrestling truly is and how irrelevant your presence in the ring is.

Blog Entries
    IC: You allow me to be conceited. You don't give me any reason to fear you because your inadequate wrestling ability makes your primitive and predictable. I've been able to exploit your weaknesses over and over again and it hasn't made be wary of you in the least. Hopefully, after that sound trashing I give you at Pain for Treasure, you'll see just how impotent and insignificant your wrestling truly is and how irrelevant your presence in the ring is.
    Wells: Inadequate? So when I kick your ass and beat you at Pain For Treasure, that'll mean you can be beaten by someone with "inadequate" wrestling. Just wait, the only thing that will be insignificant will be your title reign.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Wells: Inadequate? So when I kick your ass and beat you at Pain For Treasure, that'll mean you can be beaten by someone with "inadequate" wrestling. Just wait, the only thing that will be insignificant will be your title reign.
    IC: It's never been done. I don't know what mental obstruction keeps you from grasping onto that truth.

Blog Entries
    IC: It's never been done. I don't know what mental obstruction keeps you from grasping onto that truth.
    Wells: It's about to happen, and you can't escape that from happening.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Wells: It's about to happen, and you can't escape that from happening.
    IC: Give me a break. You can't honestly say you have any chance of beating me. I don't care how many times you say it. It's not going to happen. You will never beat me because I'm greater than you. I always have been and I always will be. I don't care how strong you are. It hasn't meant anything back then and it doesn't now. Face it. You'll never be a threat to me as long as you hold yourself back.

I could read the IC stuff here all day...
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Here's something to keep you busy guys.
    We need a theme for Pain for Treasure. Leave your suggestions here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Here's something to keep you busy guys.
    We need a theme for Pain for Treasure. Leave your suggestions here.
    I'm on the search... I leave this:

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Two more:

Pity is Heaven and Hell cannot perform live

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!