1. #27451
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,942
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Slayde: That's your grave. Underestimating Abel and The Children, is the last thing you should do but fools will be fools and you Jesting Madness are the biggest fools in Brutality, hell maybe EWNCW as a whole.
    IC as Carlin: I think it's the other way around. You have too much faith on them, while you don't know anything about Grind's mind. We don't expose ourselves, so you don't have the chance the exploit our weaknesses as easily as we can enrage Abel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC: *Abel slams his fist repeatedly into a wall until it is bleeding* DO NOT MENTION THE CHILDREN!!!!! You will leave the CHILDREN out of your mouth
    IC as Carlin: That's the spirit!! Rage yourserlf, and we can deliver the match of the night!. Well, we can do it without you mad anyway, but this way is much funnier.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  2. #27452
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    IC as Carlin: I think it's the other way around. You have too much faith on them, while you don't know anything about Grind's mind. We don't expose ourselves, so you don't have the chance the exploit our weaknesses as easily as we can enrage Abel.
    Slayde: I hold faith in my partner, an over 7' monster of a man who just happens to want to rip your head off as much as I do and believe me we will do so one way or another come Pain for Treasure. Your weaknesses are of no matter to me for I want you two imbeciles at your best so that when we defeat you'll have no excuses as to why you lost.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  3. #27453
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,942
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Slayde: I hold faith in my partner, an over 7' monster of a man who just happens to want to rip your head off as much as I do and believe me we will do so one way or another come Pain for Treasure. Your weaknesses are of no matter to me for I want you two imbeciles at your best so that when we defeat you'll have no excuses as to why you lost.
    IC as Carlin: I don't know why the obsession with ripping heads off. Maybe because you need another brain? Newsflash: We still have our respective heads in their place. even more, we know how to use them. You don't care about weaknesses, we do. They help to cement the path to victory. Exploit an opponent's weakness and the match turns in your favor. Choose to ignore it, and you fail. That's thereason you will succumb to us.

    And do not worry, we've been training hard, and our physical state is top-notch, according to EWNCW medics.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  4. #27454
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    IC as Carlin: I don't know why the obsession with ripping heads off. Maybe because you need another brain? Newsflash: We still have our respective heads in their place. even more, we know how to use them. You don't care about weaknesses, we do. They help to cement the path to victory. Exploit an opponent's weakness and the match turns in your favor. Choose to ignore it, and you fail. That's thereason you will succumb to us.

    And do not worry, we've been training hard, and our physical state is top-notch, according to EWNCW medics.
    Slayde: Succumb? Please. You find weakness for you have no strength. You have no courage, you have no merit and you have no reason to fight. The reason for ripping off your heads? Simple: They'll make excellent trophies and remind people that when you mess with The Shadows of Madness, we go all out and ensure to make those who stand in our way suffer.

    Oh as far conditioning goes, Abel and I are also in fighting form and ready to go toe to toe with you one more time and this time make sure the wrong is truned into a right when you hear.......and NEW!!! EWNCW Blacklist Champions.....The Shadows of Madness. The time for talking is done, I'd rather our actions speak for us so i'll see at Pain for Treasure.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  5. #27455
    Chunkky + Bath Salt= Zombie NuTzzz


    I think ima get banned for life guys

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  6. #27456
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Hate to be a pest but how's PfT comin'?


  7. #27457
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,942
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Slayde: Succumb? Please. You find weakness for you have no strength. You have no courage, you have no merit and you have no reason to fight. The reason for ripping off your heads? Simple: They'll make excellent trophies and remind people that when you mess with The Shadows of Madness, we go all out and ensure to make those who stand in our way suffer.

    Oh as far conditioning goes, Abel and I are also in fighting form and ready to go toe to toe with you one more time and this time make sure the wrong is truned into a right when you hear.......and NEW!!! EWNCW Blacklist Champions.....The Shadows of Madness. The time for talking is done, I'd rather our actions speak for us so i'll see at Pain for Treasure.
    IC as Carlin: Of course we find our weaknesses, as we are mortal, but we hide them. It's your weaknesses that you have to take care off. We have good reasons to fight, we love it and we're damned good at it! Regarding trophies, we have 3, one mask and two belts. you have zero, which is the number of chances you have to gain the title *wink, wink*

    Good that you are ready for the fight. So, see you in the ring, fellas!

    OOC: Update on the state of PfT is requested in a humble way.

  8. #27458
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,942
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Hate to be a pest but how's PfT comin'?
    Ninja'd due to IC banter LOL.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  9. #27459
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Hate to be a pest but how's PfT comin'?
    It won't be posted tonight my dude, maybe Thursday..Tommy "Gunz" Thunder is working on it/busy I'm guessin..

    Sidenote: Who would like Bath Salt with me?

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  10. #27460
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    It won't be posted tonight my dude, maybe Thursday..Tommy "Gunz" Thunder is working on it/busy I'm guessin..

    Sidenote: Who would like Bath Salt with me?
    Damn...I was hoping why it would be. lol
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.