Page 2735 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 173522352635268527252733273427352736273727452785283532353735 ... LastLast
Results 27,341 to 27,350 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: Like a moth to a flame. Get my point now, Wells? I am the vessel that gives your purpose. I can provide you with either salvation or fame. That's why you're constantly getting in my face. You know I'm the path to glory and abundant riches. The only thing stopping you from admitting that is your pride. You won't admit that what I've been saying to these "serfs" has any truth. You don't want to fall in line because that would require you to improve yourself. You're always content with the sad shape you're in. You're okay with being inferior but you want to pass yourself off as if you actually have talent. That's why you defy me at every turn. And about your allegations of me being smitten by you, you couldn't be any more deranged. I'm stating the truth. That's why you can't stay away from me. That's why you "just so happened to have heard" my conversation with my trainer. Face it, any time I knock you down, every time I've beaten you in the ring, you come running back for more. You could easily set your sights on any championship in this federation but just like Eve in the Garden of Eden, you're drawn to the tree in the garden that you can't have. That tree is me and my Evolution Championship. Have fun with your Erica, whom I wouldn't doubt is either close relative of yours or a corner prostitute that's easier to get into than a liberal arts college.

And once again, you failed to answer my question. My actual well being isn't what should influence or shape your answer. It should be that fact that in my hypothetical state, I am injured. That's what your answer should revolve around. Trying to dance around the obvious pitfall I've set for you wouldn't make you a coward in a normal situation but in this case, it does for the hypothetical question I asked you involves your philosophy. It questions whether you can stand by your word and still come out of it looking like someone with class and sagacity. In other words, I'm testing your mettle. So try again, Wells. You've still failed to impress me and don't act like it doesn't matter to you because just like a moth to a flame, you'll be back to try and prove me wrong. I know it.

Just like I know how you still can't seem to think whenever you try to demoralize me. I called you out on your "Broc" accusation and this is the best you could come up with? I told you I could have easily had Broc attack Billy McCoy while the referee wasn't looking, if I actually told him to do so, so I could beat him, if I needed to do that. You retort implied that I wouldn't consider such ploys, when me stating what I would have done in that hypothetical situation, tells you I actually would consider said tactics. Seriously, do you just open your mouth and start spewing out nonsense without thinking of the ramifications? I mean, c'mon. I didn't think anyone could be this stupid. What'd you earn your Ph.D in at Boston College? Macaroni art in the Special Ed class you obviously attended? I'm not going to assume anything with you any further on that matter because you'd probably just do the exact same thing I told you you like to do, say things without thinking, thus depriving me of knowledge about your obscured psyche.

That's probably why you always make these bold claims of yours about you beating me at Pain for Treasure when we both know that's not going to happen. Like I've said, dozens of times, I am the alpha male. I'm the top dog heading into this match. The odds are stacked in my favor because of our "checkered past"; a past that has had me pinning you for the three count over and over and over again. It'd be one thing if you were just a rookie and it'd be your first shot but like you've said, you've been in this company for ten months and have never won a singles championship. Not once. From any of the champions you've faced. I don';t care how many times you've been "number one contender" because it doesn't mean anything if you can't get past that barrier. I'm starting to think this wrestling company is more of a charity than a wrestling organization. They gave a man with no real wrestling background a job and Cleverly has give you title shot after title shot after every single one of your failures. I'm starting to realize now why these fans love you. They either want to exploit you or pity. Those, who exploit you, make money by putting all their chips against you whenever you're in a championship match because all you ever do is lose. I bet they'd get their kids through college off your losses alone. And those who pity look at you like they would look at a socially awkward, stage frightened kid in a talent show. Of course, he screw up and makes a fool of himself but the audience claps for him anyway just to make him feel better.

But me, Wells? I'm not so merciful. After I've made sure you're in no state to fight back after I've beaten you at Pain for Treasure, I just might have to pay a visit to your parents who just so happen to be seated in the audience...

OOC: When's PfT gonna be?
    Wells: You don't dare talk about my parents Ronaldo. I'm done with all this talking, I'm gonna make sure I'm pop you a few good times in the mouth and do everyone a favor and stop you from talking for a bit. See you at Pain For Treasure.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

*Claps* The IC'ing between K2 and Air are amazing. Keep it up guys.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Normal Member
    So Pain For Treasure is still scheduled for tonight right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: You don't dare talk about my parents Ronaldo. I'm done with all this talking, I'm gonna make sure I'm pop you a few good times in the mouth and do everyone a favor and stop you from talking for a bit. See you at Pain For Treasure.
    IC: I didn't think you'd ever shut up. But there is still one more thing I need from you before my match; the answer to my hypothetical question. Only then can we see if you're truly worthy of winning my Evolution Championship. Only then can your mettle and character really be put to the test.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    *Claps* The IC'ing between K2 and Air are amazing. Keep it up guys.
    Yeah well, the long IC's are done, much to the dismay of everyone. lol
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    IC: I didn't think you'd ever shut up. But there is still one more thing I need from you before my match; the answer to my hypothetical question. Only then can we see if you're truly worthy of winning my Evolution Championship. Only then can your mettle and character really be put to the test.
    Wells: One can only hope you shut up too. And my answer would be, if you were injured and I won, then I could only hope I can get a rematch between us. I'm not unfair. Whether you want to think that or not.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Wells: One can only hope you shut up too. And my answer would be, if you were injured and I won, then I could only hope I can get a rematch between us. I'm not unfair. Whether you want to think that or not.
    IC: Since you've seem to have forgotten what my question was, I'll ask you again because that's not the answer I'm looking for. Here it is, "If you were to beat me while I was injured, would you consider your victory to be legitimate?" Yes or No? That's all I'm looking for, Wells. Yes or no.

Blog Entries
    IC: Since you've seem to have forgotten what my question was, I'll ask you again because that's not the answer I'm looking for. Here it is, "If you were to beat me while I was injured, would you consider your victory to be legitimate?" Yes or No? That's all I'm looking for, Wells. Yes or no.
    Wells: As I was saying before Ronaldo, if you pay attention for 2 seconds perhaps, if you can even do that. I wouldn't consider it legitimate, and would do everything I could to get a legitimate match whenever that may be.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Wells: As I was saying before Ronaldo, if you pay attention for 2 seconds perhaps, if you can even do that. I wouldn't consider it legitimate, and would do everything I could to get a legitimate match whenever that may be.
    IC: Fine then. So that's a no. Now we can move on.

*Ronaldo walks away only to return with a baseball bat in his hand*

Now, we can move on to the next part of my experiment. As you can see, Wells, I have a bat in my hand. I'm sure you know of its capabilities; what it's able to do in malicious hands. Let's say I were to...smash my ankle with this bat repeatedly. I'd be injured, yes? I wouldn't be at 100%. According to what you just said, if you were to beat me with an injury, it wouldn't be legitimate and you couldn't consider yourself a true champion. Let me put it in simpler terms, I control your destiny. With one swing of this bat against my ankle, your victory would be tainted.

See where I'm getting at, Wells? Not only do you blindly put your faith in such ludicrous morals, they hold you back. They allow for your adversaries to take everything away from you. One strike against my ankle and, if you should win, your victory will mean nothing. See? Your powerless and ironically, you're the one holding yourself back!

*laughs maniacally*

Blog Entries
    IC: Fine then. So that's a no. Now we can move on.

*Ronaldo walks away only to return with a baseball bat in his hand*

Now, we can move on to the next part of my experiment. As you can see, Wells, I have a bat in my hand. I'm sure you know of its capabilities; what it's able to do in malicious hands. Let's say I were to...smash my ankle with this bat repeatedly. I'd be injured, yes? I wouldn't be at 100%. According to what you just said, if you were to beat me with an injury, it wouldn't be legitimate and you couldn't consider yourself a true champion. Let me put it in simpler terms, I control your destiny. With one swing of this bat against my ankle, your victory would be tainted.

See where I'm getting at, Wells? Not only do you blindly put your faith in such ludicrous morals, they hold you back. They allow for your adversaries to take everything away from you. One strike against my ankle and, if you should win, your victory will mean nothing. See? Your powerless and ironically, you're the one holding yourself back!

*laughs maniacally*
    Wells: Let's get one thing straight Ronaldo. There is no experiment or whatever bullshit you have going on inside your head, I will beat you tonight. But, to go along with this for second, it doesn't hold me back, it's only fair. I'm a fair person, and when I win the title tonight, I'm going to be a fair champion. I encourage title matches, to defend it as much as possible, because I want to and will be a fair champion. Do you see what I'M getting at? I'm going to be something you're not, a fair champion. I'm willing to do those 1v1 matches, because I want to defend, I want to earn my place, not think that winning the title does that for me. That's the part YOU don't get, and that is part of the reason you'll lose tonight. You're going to underestimate me, talk me down, insult me, whatever it may be, but the fact of the matter is, I'm a better wrestler and a better person then you, and it will show tonight. I ain't doing no experiments, but if I were, it would be how fast I can make you squeal, with you as the guinea pig. So don't worry Ronaldo, I'll be a much better champion then you'll ever be. But put the bat down before you hurt yourself with that big boy, and you should go get ready for tonight. Pray, call your family, if they want to talk to you at all that is, and brace yourself for a match full of pain, for you, and also be prepared, to lose the Evolution Championship, to me.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)