1. #27321
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: A pot calling the kettle black, eh? Once again, you're acting like a hypocrite. You don't think it's fair to assume the motives behind your defiance yet you think that I had Broc interfere in my match? So...you think that I had paid a man, who I don't have any history with, to attack my opponent and cost me the match? Do you hear how stupid that makes you sound? And you continue to say that I've done nothing for this company when I've done more than you ever have. If me being the Evolution Champion for three months doesn't count as being credible, what does that make you, a man who's done virtually nothing in this business for nine months?

    And about those "tainted" wins you keep prattling on about, you couldn't be anymore wrong. The 18 man battle royal we were in could only have one winner. There were no teammates to begin with. Even if I didn't accidentally eliminate you at the time, we would have to face each other at one point. Would you claim that the victory was tainted, because you eliminated the most men, if we were the last two men remaining? Isn't it delusional to believe you deserved the win because you eliminated the most men? And of me winning the Evolution Championship against an injured Markus Beerstein? Who's fault is it that he got injured, mine or his? I won the opportunity at his championship. I was entitled an Evolution Championship match? What state he was, during the match, was irrelevant. But if that makes any difference, if that diminishes my victory's merit somehow, what would happen if I got injured? What if I had a serious injury, competed in our Evolution Championship match and you got the win? Would you say that the victory didn't mean anything because I was injured? And that "5 man battle royal"? Hey, imbecile, it was a 6 man elimination match. If memory served me correctly, you got eliminated because you got pinned by Seth Ferrell from behind when you and I were fighting each other. It's not my fault you can't be aware of your surroundings.

    Look at the facts, Wells. You're delusional. Your ideas of valor and honor are irrelevant because you've never been in that position the entire time you've been in this company. And tonight, that's not going to change because my reign as champion will continue. Your parents, your "Freak Attacks", your lies and your fantasies won't make a difference because "The Wrath of Remus" will ensure your demise, just like it always has.
    Wells: How stupid it makes me sound? No one would put it past you Ronaldo, to get someone to cheat for you. And ok, let's say for one second that I actually haven't done anything for this company, and pretend it's not a lie. I haven't won a championship, yeah, I can admit that, but that doesn't mean jack shit. I made an impact from the moment I got here. The fans look forward to something every Rage and PPV now that I'm here. Yeah, I haven't won a title, but I've competed in many title matches, and you'll probably go on some bullshit run and go on for an hour saying, "I can't win the big one, I choke, I ain't good enough" or whatever else you got stored up your ass you want to say, but frankly I don't give two shits what you say, you don't matter.

    Like I said, it's good to be the underdog, because when I win, it'll shock everyone except for me, the fans, and you. Because you know I'm gonna win, you can't admit to it, but you know deep down your hours as champion are counted. And I'm gonna be the one end that short, "Reign of Double R" or whatever corny sponsored name you want to call it. It's gonna be the Era of The People's Champ, when I win tonight. And I don't care what you say, it can be cheesy, I don't care, but it's true and I'm gonna deliver just that, a reign where the people feel involved, the fans and everyone who roots for me, because I have fought for them my whole life, even before I got here, and it's going to be just that.

    You can go on about this whole hypothetical situation where if you were injured or what not, and you'll probably use that lame ass excuse tonight if and when you lose tonight. Yeah, I can be cocky, but I can back it up and I'll be doing that tonight, when I straight-out kick your ass back to Brazil, to another continent where you can rule there, but not here where you don't belong, despite winning a title or whatever else you have to say. Because tonight, whatever little idea about you winning, is going to be crushed, just like your spine, just like your title reign, when I beat you tonight with the Freak Attack, and I get that pin on you, it'll be sweeter then pie, knowing I beat a pathetic, non-worthy champion like you.

    You ask how I know about champions? Well, I've seen great ones here, like Tommy Thunder, SilverCena, Billy McCoy, Mark Dimension, Rich Cranium and TBoZ as Godmoney, even Daymian Bloodstone. You don't compare to any of them, because you aren't worthy, or even a decent champion. You should go in the record books, but with an asterisk next to your name, because you have nothing actually legit or credible under your belt as champion to back it up, and everyone in the EWNCW universe knows it, and all the guys in the back do too but you can't wrap that ego-filled mind around that, can you? Because your over-confidence, and falsely obtained cockiness, won't let that happen. And you'll probably say that I have both of those too, and I don't care, because tonight, they'll prove tonight to rightfully earned, but at least I can admit I'm not the best like you.

    But I damn sure will do my best to do everything right and be the best I can be for everyone, unlike you. And that right there, is why you aren't a good champion, among other things, but this is the main reason. You only serve to help yourself, and not others. That not only makes you a bad champion, but a shitty person too. I can admit, you may be a good wrestler, but you are fuck-up for a person, but I'm gonna do to you tonight what you are, I'm going to fuck you up. I will beat you bad, hurt you even worse, physically, emotional, mentally and spiritually. And this is cockiness, or being brash, or over confident, this is damn truth. So go on, talk shit about me, say what you want, talk down about what I've done so far, but at the end of the night, at the end of our match, I'll stand tall, and you'll be on the bottom, where you belong.

    So be ready for Pain For Treasure Ronaldo, because when it happens, which will be soon, your title reign will end soon as well, and I'm gonna be the one to end it, and prove to you, and the world, and every one else who doubts me, that I am the rightful Evolution Champion, and I'm gonna do it the way you never could, for real, legit, no strings attached, no cheating, no controversy, I'm gonna beat you bad, but also fair and square. So bring it, I'm ready for your worst, because the best I got, is a hell of a ton better then your's could ever be.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  2. #27322
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    scratch what I just pmed you meet in batcave quick
    Oh good, please let Pain For Treasure be tonight! :P
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  3. #27323
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,748
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The show will have to be delayed until tomorrow night guys. Something came up this afternoon that needed my immediate attention so I'll need the extra day to finish my work.
    Nice to see the great IC work continuing though!
    Another problem is that I haven't received all of TBOZ's matches yet, so tomorrow it is!

    And yes. I did just quote myself.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #27324
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Another problem is that I haven't received all of TBOZ's matches yet, so tomorrow it is!

    And yes. I did just quote myself.


    Nah, I'm just kidding, it's all good guys!
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  5. #27325
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,748
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Another problem is that I haven't received all of TBOZ's matches yet, so tomorrow it is!

    And yes. I did just quote myself.
    Actually, to correct that, i haven't received all matches from anyone yet lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post


    Nah, I'm just kidding, it's all good guys!
    Yeah it's fair to assume that it's lock for tomorrow, Tuesday at the very latest.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #27326
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Actually, to correct that, i haven't received all matches from anyone yet lol!



    Yeah it's fair to assume that it's lock for tomorrow, Tuesday at the very latest.
    Riot! Let's riot! lol jk
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  7. #27327
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Actually, to correct that, i haven't received all matches from anyone yet lol!



    Yeah it's fair to assume that it's lock for tomorrow, Tuesday at the very latest.
    The Brutality matches are in the PPV Discussion in the cave

  8. #27328
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,794
    Blog Entries
    1
    also the first ppv Gillz has missed since his debut
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  9. #27329
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,748
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    The Brutality matches are in the PPV Discussion in the cave
    Ahhh right. Thanks man!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #27330
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,680
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: How stupid it makes me sound? No one would put it past you Ronaldo, to get someone to cheat for you. And ok, let's say for one second that I actually haven't done anything for this company, and pretend it's not a lie. I haven't won a championship, yeah, I can admit that, but that doesn't mean jack shit. I made an impact from the moment I got here. The fans look forward to something every Rage and PPV now that I'm here. Yeah, I haven't won a title, but I've competed in many title matches, and you'll probably go on some bullshit run and go on for an hour saying, "I can't win the big one, I choke, I ain't good enough" or whatever else you got stored up your ass you want to say, but frankly I don't give two shits what you say, you don't matter.

    Like I said, it's good to be the underdog, because when I win, it'll shock everyone except for me, the fans, and you. Because you know I'm gonna win, you can't admit to it, but you know deep down your hours as champion are counted. And I'm gonna be the one end that short, "Reign of Double R" or whatever corny sponsored name you want to call it. It's gonna be the Era of The People's Champ, when I win tonight. And I don't care what you say, it can be cheesy, I don't care, but it's true and I'm gonna deliver just that, a reign where the people feel involved, the fans and everyone who roots for me, because I have fought for them my whole life, even before I got here, and it's going to be just that.

    You can go on about this whole hypothetical situation where if you were injured or what not, and you'll probably use that lame ass excuse tonight if and when you lose tonight. Yeah, I can be cocky, but I can back it up and I'll be doing that tonight, when I straight-out kick your ass back to Brazil, to another continent where you can rule there, but not here where you don't belong, despite winning a title or whatever else you have to say. Because tonight, whatever little idea about you winning, is going to be crushed, just like your spine, just like your title reign, when I beat you tonight with the Freak Attack, and I get that pin on you, it'll be sweeter then pie, knowing I beat a pathetic, non-worthy champion like you.

    You ask how I know about champions? Well, I've seen great ones here, like Tommy Thunder, SilverCena, Billy McCoy, Mark Dimension, Rich Cranium and TBoZ as Godmoney, even Daymian Bloodstone. You don't compare to any of them, because you aren't worthy, or even a decent champion. You should go in the record books, but with an asterisk next to your name, because you have nothing actually legit or credible under your belt as champion to back it up, and everyone in the EWNCW universe knows it, and all the guys in the back do too but you can't wrap that ego-filled mind around that, can you? Because your over-confidence, and falsely obtained cockiness, won't let that happen. And you'll probably say that I have both of those too, and I don't care, because tonight, they'll prove tonight to rightfully earned, but at least I can admit I'm not the best like you.

    But I damn sure will do my best to do everything right and be the best I can be for everyone, unlike you. And that right there, is why you aren't a good champion, among other things, but this is the main reason. You only serve to help yourself, and not others. That not only makes you a bad champion, but a shitty person too. I can admit, you may be a good wrestler, but you are fuck-up for a person, but I'm gonna do to you tonight what you are, I'm going to fuck you up. I will beat you bad, hurt you even worse, physically, emotional, mentally and spiritually. And this is cockiness, or being brash, or over confident, this is damn truth. So go on, talk shit about me, say what you want, talk down about what I've done so far, but at the end of the night, at the end of our match, I'll stand tall, and you'll be on the bottom, where you belong.

    So be ready for Pain For Treasure Ronaldo, because when it happens, which will be soon, your title reign will end soon as well, and I'm gonna be the one to end it, and prove to you, and the world, and every one else who doubts me, that I am the rightful Evolution Champion, and I'm gonna do it the way you never could, for real, legit, no strings attached, no cheating, no controversy, I'm gonna beat you bad, but also fair and square. So bring it, I'm ready for your worst, because the best I got, is a hell of a ton better then your's could ever be.
    IC: I don't matter yet you're making it your mission to overthrow me at Pain for Treasure and to silence any sort of justifiable and accurate derision directed towards you. Albeit, you are aiming to win my championship, the way you rave about me makes me almost believe you're obsessed with me. You can't get enough of me. You say that you're fine with the impact you've made yet you try to fight against me at every turn, even when our paths don't cross or we aren't even in matches with each other. Face it. You can't get enough of me. Even as adversaries, I complete you. You need me whether you want to admit it or not.

    And yes, your accusation of me hiring Broc to attack Billy McCoy, during our match, is pretty ludicrous. Do you think I would have someone blatantly attack my opponent during my match just so I would lose by disqualification? What sense does that make? If I wanted to hire someone to do my dirty work, wouldn't I tell them to do it while the referee wasn't looking? Or have him attack you while you were competing in your match? See, you need to think before you speak. That's not something you do, Wells. You don't think. Being a wrestler goes beyond just flexing your muscles and wasting your energy trying to take everyone on. What I did, at Glory to the Brave, is called being smart. What would be the point of getting in everyone's face and trying to take everyone out? What good would it do?

    Which leads me to my next point; you not only fail to think things through, you like to avoid things that make you look even more stupid. You called my hypothetical question an excuse I would use if I were to lose against you. Not only is that you being a hypocrite, since you like to make excuses for not winning a championship here, but you also failed to answer my question because you know what it will do to you. If you were to say, "Yes, Ronaldo. It would be a fluke victory if I were to beat you while you had an injury", then you wouldn't be able to call yourself a legitimate champion if you were to beat me while I had a legitimate injury. If you were to say "No, Ronaldo. It wouldn't make a difference. I'd still be the rightful champion", then your earlier statement of my championship win against an injured Markus Beerstein, being that my victory meant nothing since he was injured, would be a blatant lie and you'd lose even more credibility. Answer the question, Wells. Don't be a coward for once in your life and do it. I addressed your accusation concerning Broc. Be a man and do the same with mine.

    Seeing as you probably won't, since you're a coward, I'm going to go on and say that you rely too much on the fans. They have done nothing for you except cheer you on. What good does that do? It obviously hasn't done anything for your career since you're struggling so hard to make a name for yourself. I don't need to to like me. I've already said so plenty of times. I could easily pander to them just as you do. They're fickle and they would adore me in a heartbeat. But I don't need their love to satisfy me. I'm not low on self-esteem and I never have been. Their opinion on me, is irrelevant, if it were to be from the origin of pandering and kissing up. It's not something I needed to do to earn my Evolution Championship and it's not going to help you. It hasn't been that way for nearly 10 months and it's not going to end at Pain for Treasure.

    You are, however, correct when you say I'm not like the champions you mentioned. My reign hasn't been so great but that's only because my title defense are against dunces like you who wouldn't know the difference between a wrist lock and a wristwatch. Let me tell you the difference. One of them is a wrestling maneuver I'll be sure to use in our match. The other is a device that lets people tell time. And speaking of time, your time is running up. You'll want to savor the little time you have left to "not care about me", by talking trash thus clearly caring, because it will not be a pleasant experience for you at Pain for Treasure. You've never been a relevant threat to me and you never will. Not in the past, not in the present and not in the future; the future that clearly has me the Evolution Champion after I've beaten you at Pain for Treasure.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.