Page 2732 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 173222322632268227222730273127322733273427422782283232323732 ... LastLast
Results 27,311 to 27,320 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Pain for Treasure is today, right?!
    It should be! I hope so! :P
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    It should be! I hope so! :P
    I hope so too man!

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    I hope so too man!
    More me then you! lol jk
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    OOC: Pain For Treasure is today, wooooo!

Wells: You know Ronaldo, it's almost comical in a way to think you actually know me. You sit here and say you've "figured me out", and that is what has me laughing hours before our match tonight. I need some comic relief before I kick your ass tonight. You don't know me, nor will you ever find out. Tonight, I head into our match the underdog, yes, I can admit it, the cards are stacked against me you could say. But in reality, that is where I want to be, because when I beat you tonight and walk out with the Evolution Championship, everyone will be shocked, and also be excited to, because no one would want to see you as champion any longer, and that's a given fact. You're a horrible champion, from defending your title poorly in matches, to thinking you're better then everyone else, to disgracing this company and the fans by talking badly about both. But it's ok, that's gonna all change tonight, when you no longer have the championship around your waist or over your shoulder. I'll be a better champion then you could have ever been. And that's not saying a lot or consisting of me doing much to do that. I earned the fans because of hard work, heart, dedication, and actually caring for them, something you could never do because of your overwhelming selfishness and being so conceded. My parents? My parents love me and have supported me from the start, from everything I did. And they, along with the fans and the world, will be happy to see you unable to move in the ring after the match, and me, walking out with the Evolution Championship.
    IC: Was I wrong to assume you actually had intelligence? I guess that could make anyone laugh and by what you told me about your reaction to my assumption, I couldn't be more right. Even if my assumption would make you out to be desperate, it would at least show that you were trying to use some sort of ploy to convince me you would win, no matter how futile it would be. But, if you want to deny the thing that makes you have some sort of admirable intelligent prowess, be my guest. Say what you will about my "poor" title defenses because it has no merit. How can a man, who hasn't even defended a singles championship in this company, know about defending a championship? I'd probably listen to you and concede to your claims if you actually had experience but you don't. And I'm a bad champion because I think I'm better than everyone else. That's ridiculous for two reasons. One, I don't think I'm better than everyone else...I know I'm better than everyone else. Two, I'm the champion! That makes me better than everyone else by default especially you! I've held onto this championship for three whole months, longer than any Evolution Champion has and probably longer than any Evolution Champion will be. Besides, I think it's hypocritical to call me out for thinking I'm better than everyone when you yourself think you're better than me. At least I have a championship and a long list of victories, over you, to prove I'm the better man. What do you have, Wells? What do you have? Well guess what? It doesn't matter what you have. It hasn't gotten you anywhere and it's not gonna get you anywhere tonight except another loss under your belt and a bruised ego.

Pain For Treasure Can't Wait!!!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: Was I wrong to assume you actually had intelligence? I guess that could make anyone laugh and by what you told me about your reaction to my assumption, I couldn't be more right. Even if my assumption would make you out to be desperate, it would at least show that you were trying to use some sort of ploy to convince me you would win, no matter how futile it would be. But, if you want to deny the thing that makes you have some sort of admirable intelligent prowess, be my guest. Say what you will about my "poor" title defenses because it has no merit. How can a man, who hasn't even defended a singles championship in this company, know about defending a championship? I'd probably listen to you and concede to your claims if you actually had experience but you don't. And I'm a bad champion because I think I'm better than everyone else. That's ridiculous for two reasons. One, I don't think I'm better than everyone else...I know I'm better than everyone else. Two, I'm the champion! That makes me better than everyone else by default especially you! I've held onto this championship for three whole months, longer than any Evolution Champion has and probably longer than any Evolution Champion will be. Besides, I think it's hypocritical to call me out for thinking I'm better than everyone when you yourself think you're better than me. At least I have a championship and a long list of victories, over you, to prove I'm the better man. What do you have, Wells? What do you have? Well guess what? It doesn't matter what you have. It hasn't gotten you anywhere and it's not gonna get you anywhere tonight except another loss under your belt and a bruised ego.
    Wells: It's even more of a comedy act seeing you continue to think you've actually made an impact on this company Ronaldo. You can keep saying how you've been a, "good champion", "best wrestler there is", and whatever else you continue to lie to yourself about on a daily basis. How do you think you're better then everyone else when you've done nothing here? You've been the Evolution Champion for 3 months, out of it's 6 month history. You couldn't even face Billy McCoy, someone who will always be better then you in every way, in a fair match because you had to make sure Broc involved. Throughout your time here Rumulus, you've done nothing credible. You won a Battle Royal by eliminating your own team member who was doing all the work. You won against me in the Evolution Tournament after I fought in a tough match right before then. You beat an injured Marcus Beerstein for the Evolution Championship. You won a 5 man battle royal in your defense by doing nothing and sitting back until everyone was hurt and tired then you, "made yourself look good" by winning against 4 other men who were exhausted and in pain fighting. So you don't get it Ronaldo, all of these "wins" have been tainted, not undisputed or legit. So you have nothing except for that title that you didn't really earn or defend fairly. You can say I'm not going to win, no matter, "how you look at it", and I don't care. I can admit I'm the underdog and I can't ask for it any other way, because it's gonna be even more sweet when I beat you tonight and shock the world and walk out with the Evolution Champion. What I'm going to have tonight, is 3 great seconds Ronaldo, as I give you the worst Freak Attack I've ever given, and as you lay on the canvas, unable to move from pain an exhaustion, and as I pin you. 1, for the amount of times you'll be champion ever. 2, for the amount of times you've screwed me out of a win. And 3, for the last second you'll ever have gold around your waist. That is what awaits you tonight Ronaldo.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Wells: It's even more of a comedy act seeing you continue to think you've actually made an impact on this company Ronaldo. You can keep saying how you've been a, "good champion", "best wrestler there is", and whatever else you continue to lie to yourself about on a daily basis. How do you think you're better then everyone else when you've done nothing here? You've been the Evolution Champion for 3 months, out of it's 6 month history. You couldn't even face Billy McCoy, someone who will always be better then you in every way, in a fair match because you had to make sure Broc involved. Throughout your time here Rumulus, you've done nothing credible. You won a Battle Royal by eliminating your own team member who was doing all the work. You won against me in the Evolution Tournament after I fought in a tough match right before then. You beat an injured Marcus Beerstein for the Evolution Championship. You won a 5 man battle royal in your defense by doing nothing and sitting back until everyone was hurt and tired then you, "made yourself look good" by winning against 4 other men who were exhausted and in pain fighting. So you don't get it Ronaldo, all of these "wins" have been tainted, not undisputed or legit. So you have nothing except for that title that you didn't really earn or defend fairly. You can say I'm not going to win, no matter, "how you look at it", and I don't care. I can admit I'm the underdog and I can't ask for it any other way, because it's gonna be even more sweet when I beat you tonight and shock the world and walk out with the Evolution Champion. What I'm going to have tonight, is 3 great seconds Ronaldo, as I give you the worst Freak Attack I've ever given, and as you lay on the canvas, unable to move from pain an exhaustion, and as I pin you. 1, for the amount of times you'll be champion ever. 2, for the amount of times you've screwed me out of a win. And 3, for the last second you'll ever have gold around your waist. That is what awaits you tonight Ronaldo.
    IC: A pot calling the kettle black, eh? Once again, you're acting like a hypocrite. You don't think it's fair to assume the motives behind your defiance yet you think that I had Broc interfere in my match? So...you think that I had paid a man, who I don't have any history with, to attack my opponent and cost me the match? Do you hear how stupid that makes you sound? And you continue to say that I've done nothing for this company when I've done more than you ever have. If me being the Evolution Champion for three months doesn't count as being credible, what does that make you, a man who's done virtually nothing in this business for nine months?

And about those "tainted" wins you keep prattling on about, you couldn't be anymore wrong. The 18 man battle royal we were in could only have one winner. There were no teammates to begin with. Even if I didn't accidentally eliminate you at the time, we would have to face each other at one point. Would you claim that the victory was tainted, because you eliminated the most men, if we were the last two men remaining? Isn't it delusional to believe you deserved the win because you eliminated the most men? And of me winning the Evolution Championship against an injured Markus Beerstein? Who's fault is it that he got injured, mine or his? I won the opportunity at his championship. I was entitled an Evolution Championship match? What state he was, during the match, was irrelevant. But if that makes any difference, if that diminishes my victory's merit somehow, what would happen if I got injured? What if I had a serious injury, competed in our Evolution Championship match and you got the win? Would you say that the victory didn't mean anything because I was injured? And that "5 man battle royal"? Hey, imbecile, it was a 6 man elimination match. If memory served me correctly, you got eliminated because you got pinned by Seth Ferrell from behind when you and I were fighting each other. It's not my fault you can't be aware of your surroundings.

Look at the facts, Wells. You're delusional. Your ideas of valor and honor are irrelevant because you've never been in that position the entire time you've been in this company. And tonight, that's not going to change because my reign as champion will continue. Your parents, your "Freak Attacks", your lies and your fantasies won't make a difference because "The Wrath of Remus" will ensure your demise, just like it always has.

greatest thing just happened...cm punk tweeted me!!!!

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    The show will have to be delayed until tomorrow night guys. Something came up this afternoon that needed my immediate attention so I'll need the extra day to finish my work.
    Nice to see the great IC work continuing though!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The show will have to be delayed until tomorrow night guys. Something came up this afternoon that needed my immediate attention so I'll need the extra day to finish my work.
    Nice to see the great IC work continuing though!
    scratch what I just pmed you meet in batcave quick

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013