Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    No. It was yesterday.
    Happy Birthday from yesterday my dude, my timing was late..But Still Happy BDay bro

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    All I can say about the IC work going on here is

Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: You've let me live this long? Ha, you wouldn't be able to kill me, let alone even beat me in a fair match, like at Pain For Treasure, when I take home the Evolution Championship. And my treasure, unlike your's, which will never happen, will be me, taking that title from you and it being put on a real champion's waist, mine. My parents will be in the front row, celebrating with me after my win, while you will be laughed at and booed, for everything you've said against me because it will all come back to bite you in the ass when I beat you this Sunday. The only thing being beaten to a pulp this Sunday, besides your face and entire body, at my hands, will be your ego because you'll never recover mentally, physically, or emotionally from the beating I give you this Sunday, and from you losing the only thing you hold dear, the Evolution Championship. You give yourself false hope, feed yourself with lies, get your spirits and egos up with anything but the truth, and it will all come to hit you, when I beat you, along with my fist.
    IC: You know, I think I've finally figured you out. You have everyone of fans wrapped around your little finger with all of these melodramatic speeches of yours. That's why they love you. You inspire people to invest their time into rooting for despite all of your flaws. That's probably how you got your parents to go see you. They probably were ashamed to even know you with all of the losses you have under your belt and all the times you've let everyone down. And now you're trying to use that same trick on me. Before I embarrassed you all of these times, the playing field looked pretty even. It didn't look as one-sided, in my favor, as it does now because we didn't have a history yet. But now that the months have gone by and people look at us side by side, they know the odds are stacked in my favor because of the number of times I've beaten you and the fact that I became a champion in less than half the time you've been here. Now, in the present day, because of those facts, you've run out of excuses for yourself and you're out of luck. You're also out of tactics to get in my head. Each and every single one of them has failed so now you stick to making up stories and living on fantasies as a way of ensuring yourself victory because you've realized, as I'm still the Evolution Champion after all of our matches, that you're a failure and you have no chance against me at Pain for Treasure. All of this ranting and big talk, you're so keen on doing, is so that you can hide the fact that you're insecure and feeble. Every time you open your mouth, every time you try to get in my head, it's because you're pleading. That's it. Underneath all of those big words is nothing but begging to God that he takes pity on you and that for once in your miserable life, you can be a winner. You can give your parents a reason to be proud of you. But just like all the other times you've tried this, it'll eventually lead to you laying on your back while I'm raising my championship above my head for all the world to see.

Blog Entries
    read the supershow. really great. few hours lol. still it was really great and it had a load of polish. it must have taken an absolute ton of work from a bunch of different guys and it came together really well you should all be very proud. it was like an episode of RAW. great job you guys.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    read the supershow. really great. few hours lol. still it was really great and it had a load of polish. it must have taken an absolute ton of work from a bunch of different guys and it came together really well you should all be very proud. it was like an episode of RAW. great job you guys.
    I can't comment on how much work the other matches were, but being Vegas is my bro, I can tell you that the main event pretty much killed him lol

Also in a rare treat I will be writing for my old show as I will be writing a match for Brutality at PfT!
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Things that have to be said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    All I can say about the IC work going on here is

I agree 99,99%. The 100% will come (constructive criticism) the moment Ronaldo and Wells use paragraphs when they write a huge text.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyThunder View Post
    Ahhh, I've just been takinga trip down memory lane and I just got done reading thekickass/supercenasucks/jamacianbadass situation. That was one hell of a goodlaugh reading back through it! Crazy times, but at least when reading back overit you can sit back and laugh!!

That eventually led to discover that kelly94 was kickass, and the birth of T-Thunda!!! I remember that Tommy and I were in the batcave laughing our asses off with that situation, and everybody believing Tommy was drunk when he wasn't LOL.

No worries. Thanks.

I turned 18, BTW.
    Happy b-day man! You can vote, drink (in some countries like mine) and (BEWARE!!!) go to jail.

As for myself, I'm back from my last seminary. I still have to deliver some short essays and the big one, which has a core idea already set (if anyone's interested I'll give further details)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Normal Member
    Guys I'll be honest, haven't read a show in a while, but just read the supershow, and that led me to going back and reading a months worth of every show! Guys, whoever is writing this needs a fucking medal because this shit is amazing. Cannot physically wait for Pain For Treasure! Well done guys!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Things that have to be said:

I agree 99,99%. The 100% will come (constructive criticism) the moment Ronaldo and Wells use paragraphs when they write a huge text.
    This lol!!

That eventually led to discover that kelly94 was kickass, and the birth of T-Thunda!!! I remember that Tommy and I were in the batcave laughing our asses off with that situation, and everybody believing Tommy was drunk when he wasn't LOL.
    YES!
    I remember this well!!

Quote Originally Posted by miz AWESOME View Post
    Guys I'll be honest, haven't read a show in a while, but just read the supershow, and that led me to going back and reading a months worth of every show! Guys, whoever is writing this needs a fucking medal because this shit is amazing. Cannot physically wait for Pain For Treasure! Well done guys!
    Thanks man! It was a lot of hard work, but I think everyone here deserves it!
    The ppv should be a good one!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    IC: You know, I think I've finally figured you out. You have everyone of fans wrapped around your little finger with all of these melodramatic speeches of yours. That's why they love you. You inspire people to invest their time into rooting for despite all of your flaws. That's probably how you got your parents to go see you. They probably were ashamed to even know you with all of the losses you have under your belt and all the times you've let everyone down. And now you're trying to use that same trick on me. Before I embarrassed you all of these times, the playing field looked pretty even. It didn't look as one-sided, in my favor, as it does now because we didn't have a history yet. But now that the months have gone by and people look at us side by side, they know the odds are stacked in my favor because of the number of times I've beaten you and the fact that I became a champion in less than half the time you've been here. Now, in the present day, because of those facts, you've run out of excuses for yourself and you're out of luck. You're also out of tactics to get in my head. Each and every single one of them has failed so now you stick to making up stories and living on fantasies as a way of ensuring yourself victory because you've realized, as I'm still the Evolution Champion after all of our matches, that you're a failure and you have no chance against me at Pain for Treasure. All of this ranting and big talk, you're so keen on doing, is so that you can hide the fact that you're insecure and feeble. Every time you open your mouth, every time you try to get in my head, it's because you're pleading. That's it. Underneath all of those big words is nothing but begging to God that he takes pity on you and that for once in your miserable life, you can be a winner. You can give your parents a reason to be proud of you. But just like all the other times you've tried this, it'll eventually lead to you laying on your back while I'm raising my championship above my head for all the world to see.
    OOC: Pain For Treasure is today, wooooo!

Wells: You know Ronaldo, it's almost comical in a way to think you actually know me. You sit here and say you've "figured me out", and that is what has me laughing hours before our match tonight. I need some comic relief before I kick your ass tonight. You don't know me, nor will you ever find out. Tonight, I head into our match the underdog, yes, I can admit it, the cards are stacked against me you could say. But in reality, that is where I want to be, because when I beat you tonight and walk out with the Evolution Championship, everyone will be shocked, and also be excited to, because no one would want to see you as champion any longer, and that's a given fact. You're a horrible champion, from defending your title poorly in matches, to thinking you're better then everyone else, to disgracing this company and the fans by talking badly about both. But it's ok, that's gonna all change tonight, when you no longer have the championship around your waist or over your shoulder. I'll be a better champion then you could have ever been. And that's not saying a lot or consisting of me doing much to do that. I earned the fans because of hard work, heart, dedication, and actually caring for them, something you could never do because of your overwhelming selfishness and being so conceded. My parents? My parents love me and have supported me from the start, from everything I did. And they, along with the fans and the world, will be happy to see you unable to move in the ring after the match, and me, walking out with the Evolution Championship.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Pain for Treasure is today, right?!

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)