1. #27281
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: GOD, do YOU ever shut up? No one wants to hear you talk or see you, so just shut up Ronaldo, god fuckin' damnit you're annoying.
    IC: Well how about this? Stop talking about me when you think I'm not around and maybe we won't have this problem. That's the ONLY time I ever approach you; when you get a swelled head, when you don't deserve it, and you start talking big like you actually mean something.


  2. #27282
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Jones: My half title is still more than you have, and ever will have Wells. I see you're a 4 time number one contender. You know what that means? You've failed four times. Look at me- I'm a true champion. Kazam never defeated me when the title was on the line, he's not the man who people think of when they think Ignition Title. They think Sweet Jones. They think of the man who steals the show every night. After Pain For Treasure I'll be able to add Undisputed Inferno Ignition Champion to my list of accomplishments. You on the other hand will be adding former number one contender to go along with the rest of your collection of failures.
    Wells: You beat a magician, make sure you put that on your resume when you are fired shortly after losing that 1/2 of a title. And when they think of Ignition Champion, they think of a real champion, like Daymian Bloodstone. Not some pathetic wannabe who brags about holding 1/2 of a title but can't win a whole one? Yeah, that'll look real good for your accolades. You're right, I'm a 4 time number 1 contender, and after Sunday, I'll be the new Evolution Champion, and then we'll stack up and see who has the better status in EWNCW, the guy who will lose to a goddamn board walk act and his 1/2 of a title, or the Evolution Champion. Hmmmm, such a hard decision? Not at all.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  3. #27283
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: Well how about this? Stop talking about me when you think I'm not around and maybe we won't have this problem. That's the ONLY time I ever approach you; when you get a swelled head, when you don't deserve it, and you start talking big like you actually mean something.
    Wells: Well, you're right here and so am I, you want to go? I'm ain't going anywhere. I got a swelled head? Well, after Sunday, everything in your body will be swollen, along with being bruised and broken after I'm done with you. And that ain't cockiness, that's the damn truth and reality of the situation.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  4. #27284
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: You beat a magician, make sure you put that on your resume when you are fired shortly after losing that 1/2 of a title. And when they think of Ignition Champion, they think of a real champion, like Daymian Bloodstone. Not some pathetic wannabe who brags about holding 1/2 of a title but can't win a whole one? Yeah, that'll look real good for your accolades. You're right, I'm a 4 time number 1 contender, and after Sunday, I'll be the new Evolution Champion, and then we'll stack up and see who has the better status in EWNCW, the guy who will lose to a goddamn board walk act and his 1/2 of a title, or the Evolution Champion. Hmmmm, such a hard decision? Not at all.
    Jones: Actually I beat Ano Doom. Who did you beat for your title? Oh yeah, you don't have one. And you will never have one. You will not beat Ronaldo, and you'll go back to winning a number one contenders match, telling everyone within earshot about how "this is your moment" again and then fail. After Pain For Treasure there will be no more toggling for the Ignition Title, no more playing games, no more Criss Angel rip offs diminishing my title, no more bickering, no more drama- all that will remain is me getting my hand raised high while it is announced "THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH, AND THE UNDISPUTED INFERNO IGNITION CHAMPION, SWEEEEEEEEEEET JONES!!! And then I'll go out, have some champagne and meet some ladies. When your night is over you'll be looking up at the lights as yet another opportunity slips through your hands.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  5. #27285
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Well, you're right here and so am I, you want to go? I'm ain't going anywhere. I got a swelled head? Well, after Sunday, everything in your body will be swollen, along with being bruised and broken after I'm done with you. And that ain't cockiness, that's the damn truth and reality of the situation.
    IC: See? This is what I'm talking about. Despite all that's happened to you, despite me putting you in your place in every match we've had, you still act like you're holding all the chips. There isn't a quality you possess that ensures you're going to beat me. Not...ONE. You can't even convince the other wrestlers, like Sweet Jones, that you're any good and for good reason. Despite all your words, you have nothing to show for it. It's just talk. Talk that's not going to get you anywhere in this company. It hasn't been that way for nearly 10 months and it;s not gonna change at Pain for Treasure.


  6. #27286
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Jones: Actually I beat Ano Doom. Who did you beat for your title? Oh yeah, you don't have one. And you will never have one. You will not beat Ronaldo, and you'll go back to winning a number one contenders match, telling everyone within earshot about how "this is your moment" again and then fail. After Pain For Treasure there will be no more toggling for the Ignition Title, no more playing games, no more Criss Angel rip offs diminishing my title, no more bickering, no more drama- all that will remain is me getting my hand raised high while it is announced "THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH, AND THE UNDISPUTED INFERNO IGNITION CHAMPION, SWEEEEEEEEEEET JONES!!! And then I'll go out, have some champagne and meet some ladies. When your night is over you'll be looking up at the lights as yet another opportunity slips through your hands.
    Wells: Wow, 0-2 right that. You're first mistake, is you thinking you'll actually win your match at Pain For Treasure. Not that Kazam is actually a good wrestler, but you just plain suck so he'll have no problem beating you. And you beat Doom? A guy who quit EWNCW because he sucked that bad? Not much to brag about there kid. Your second mistake, is you thinking I'm going to lose Sunday. Because I'll make sure, when I win the Evolution Championship, that you get to see it in person, as I bash it across your face, when you are crying in the locker room after your loss. So yeah, you'll still have that champagne, to drink away the sorrows of losing, and yeah, you'll meet some ladies, nurses, because you got alcohol poisoning from your emotional drinking.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  7. #27287
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: See? This is what I'm talking about. Despite all that's happened to you, despite me putting you in your place in every match we've had, you still act like you're holding all the chips. There isn't a quality you possess that ensures you're going to beat me. Not...ONE. You can't even convince the other wrestlers, like Sweet Jones, that you're any good and for good reason. Despite all your words, you have nothing to show for it. It's just talk. Talk that's not going to get you anywhere in this company. It hasn't been that way for nearly 10 months and it;s not gonna change at Pain for Treasure.
    Wells: Ronaldo, I've been here nearly 10 months, yeah, and I haven't had quite the success I had hoped for, but I have still made an impact. And I don't give two shits about that kid who holds not even a whole title, that means shit. Everytime I've gotten down, I've come back, and stronger then ever. And you beat me once, when I had to go back to back matches, congrats. But otherwise, it's either been a tag match, battle royal, or a fatal 5 way match, which you had help or were a sneaky goddamn snake, taking the credit after someone was already winded and hurt, and you made your little mark and pretended to yourself to be a good wrestler. So now, I got you all to myself, at 100%, and when I beat you Sunday, which I will do, because it's not talk, it's a fact, I'll be right then, when you wake up from being beaten so badly, to tell you I told you so. And I don't care if no one else thinks I can do it, I know I can do it, and when I win, I'll shut everyone up who didn't believe me. But I got the fans, which you secretly loathe at the fact that no one cheers for you, even if you deny it. So revenge will be sweet, when I beat you and shut you up, once and for all, but you'll probably still bable on about being a good wrestler, but I'll have the proof to show you, that you weren't good enough to beat me in a fair match. And that proof, will be the Evolution Championship.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  8. #27288
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Wow, 0-2 right that. You're first mistake, is you thinking you'll actually win your match at Pain For Treasure. Not that Kazam is actually a good wrestler, but you just plain suck so he'll have no problem beating you. And you beat Doom? A guy who quit EWNCW because he sucked that bad? Not much to brag about there kid. Your second mistake, is you thinking I'm going to lose Sunday. Because I'll make sure, when I win the Evolution Championship, that you get to see it in person, as I bash it across your face, when you are crying in the locker room after your loss. So yeah, you'll still have that champagne, to drink away the sorrows of losing, and yeah, you'll meet some ladies, nurses, because you got alcohol poisoning from your emotional drinking.
    Jones: Good one. The fact of the matter is there is no way you win Sunday. Ronaldo is a world class athlete, and you're just a roided up, boring, douche. That's the only way to describe you. You get torn apart on the mic by a "rookie" like me- what does that say about yourself? You're God awful. So keep telling yourself that this Sunday you'll finally have that big breakthrough moment where you finally win the gold, and you'll celebrate- because that won't happen. You will go in the ring confident as ever, get beaten down and lose, like you always do, then make excuses. Then you'll get another chance, because you're such a kissass everyone knows you'll get another chance- but you once again won't get the job done. And it'll keep repeating, because management loves you so much. Because you're a yes man. You're the kinda guy that just brownoses until he gets what he wants, and it's sickening. You don't deserve any of it.

    Look at it like this. If you lost the first two they may just've been flukes. The third one- eh, maybe you still have a chance. But by the fourth opportunity you flushed down the toilet you need to realize that you just don't have what it takes. You can keep getting all the opportunities you want, if you're not good enough to get the job done you will never be anything in this business. So keep talking Wells. Because everyone knows that Sunday after the night is over you'll have to backpedal and come up with some bogus excuses to not make yourself look even worse.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  9. #27289
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Ronaldo, I've been here nearly 10 months, yeah, and I haven't had quite the success I had hoped for, but I have still made an impact. And I don't give two shits about that kid who holds not even a whole title, that means shit. Everytime I've gotten down, I've come back, and stronger then ever. And you beat me once, when I had to go back to back matches, congrats. But otherwise, it's either been a tag match, battle royal, or a fatal 5 way match, which you had help or were a sneaky goddamn snake, taking the credit after someone was already winded and hurt, and you made your little mark and pretended to yourself to be a good wrestler. So now, I got you all to myself, at 100%, and when I beat you Sunday, which I will do, because it's not talk, it's a fact, I'll be right then, when you wake up from being beaten so badly, to tell you I told you so. And I don't care if no one else thinks I can do it, I know I can do it, and when I win, I'll shut everyone up who didn't believe me. But I got the fans, which you secretly loathe at the fact that no one cheers for you, even if you deny it. So revenge will be sweet, when I beat you and shut you up, once and for all, but you'll probably still bable on about being a good wrestler, but I'll have the proof to show you, that you weren't good enough to beat me in a fair match. And that proof, will be the Evolution Championship.
    IC: Wasn't good enough to beat you in a fair match? Are you kidding me? I've already done that! That's how I got the opportunity to fight for the Evolution Championship in the first place. Beating you! You lost! TO ME! What part of that can you not fathom? I've beaten you in every single match there is to beat you in. And see, with all the other times I've beaten or bested you, you just want to whine and make up excuses about how it wasn't fair and how I "take credit" for other people's work. Hey, genius. I work smart, not hard. Try it some time and you might win a championship one day. But it's not gonna be from me and it certainly won't be at Pain for Treasure. So you can talk about revenge and...wait. Did I hear that right? Revenge? Revenge for what? Beating you time after time? This whole "feud" started when you couldn't accept the fact that I won that battle royal and that I accidentally eliminated you. You couldn't accept that fact that I was the better man and you've been bitter ever since despite your precious fans behind you. You can't accept the fact that the doctrine of salvation, that I've been preaching, is the truth and you're also bitter because that means you have to change. But you won't have to worry about changing or fret about your well being because I will leave you in a state where the only thing that will matter to you, after Pain for Treasure, is being able to walk again.


  10. #27290
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Jones: Good one. The fact of the matter is there is no way you win Sunday. Ronaldo is a world class athlete, and you're just a roided up, boring, douche. That's the only way to describe you. You get torn apart on the mic by a "rookie" like me- what does that say about yourself? You're God awful. So keep telling yourself that this Sunday you'll finally have that big breakthrough moment where you finally win the gold, and you'll celebrate- because that won't happen. You will go in the ring confident as ever, get beaten down and lose, like you always do, then make excuses. Then you'll get another chance, because you're such a kissass everyone knows you'll get another chance- but you once again won't get the job done. And it'll keep repeating, because management loves you so much. Because you're a yes man. You're the kinda guy that just brownoses until he gets what he wants, and it's sickening. You don't deserve any of it.

    Look at it like this. If you lost the first two they may just've been flukes. The third one- eh, maybe you still have a chance. But by the fourth opportunity you flushed down the toilet you need to realize that you just don't have what it takes. You can keep getting all the opportunities you want, if you're not good enough to get the job done you will never be anything in this business. So keep talking Wells. Because everyone knows that Sunday after the night is over you'll have to backpedal and come up with some bogus excuses to not make yourself look even worse.
    Wells: Ronaldo is a world class athlete? And you're calling me brownnosed? Hypocritical and ironic. And you say I'm getting torn up on the mic by a rookie? Well, you got one part right, you are a rookie, but you are in no way tearing me up. You can say whatever you want, I could careless. You are a half champion, that's worse then a man winning a woman's title, so just shut up, don't get so high on yourself, the only thing you'll be remembered for is being beaten by a cheap birthday party illusionist for that half title. I'm roided up? Have EWNCW take a blood test, urine sample, whatever they want, not one artificial product has touched this body, I'm all natural and that is what is killing you on the inside, because you can never have the strength, talent, or ability to win like I will. Yeah, you have a half of a belt, but when my career is done, far down the road, and your's is done, which will be shortly after you get released for being a waste of talent and money, and time of course, you'll have that half of an accolade to brag about with your future roommates in the darkest alley.

    I don't kiss ass, I don't yes anyone, I earn what I have earned, I have fought tooth and nail for everything I've accomplished, and throughout my career, that will never change. Management loves me because I'm a great talent, whether your worthless ass or anyone else wants to admit it, because the people who pay your paycheck, the fans know I am. They love me because I fight for them, recognize them, and appreciate them, unlike most of you around here, especially you Jones. When I win the Evolution Title in less then 48 hours, I'll be sure to come to you first, and see you, with nothing, and me with the Evolution Title. I won't need to backpedal, I'm accelerating to the top, and there is no need for excuses, maybe from you and Rumulus, because of how you both lost at Pain For Treasure, but that won't stop you from looking worse after everyone with half a brain's theory comes true, that you suck, and your, "title wins defenses" are flukes. It's going to be Sweet, watching you blubber, while I celebrate.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.