1. #27261
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Soft? You call me soft for breaking my neck? Well how about this, I'll do that to you on Sunday, and see how you feel after, and see if you feel peachy and upright afterwards. You don't get it, yes, my football career didn't blast off because of an injury. I was the Brock Lesnar of football, "The Next Best Thing", and not to toot my own horn, but I was the first defensive player taken in the NFL Draft, one of the only players in college football history to be a 1st Team All-American 3 times. I was destined for greatness, and then my injury happened, and I was forced to retire. But with one door being shut, another one opened in the EWNCW. And I came here, and made an impact, whether your conceded self can admit that. And I'll give you credit when it's due. You beat me in the tournament for the Evolution Championship, congratulations, but let's also remember that was a while ago, and that is the past. But come Pain For Treasure, it'll be the present, much to your dismay with your emphatic love for living in the past. You can say no matter what match it is, that I'll lose to you, and right now, it almost seems that way, and I strongly stress the almost part. But my career is young, and when it is over, it will not only show and prove me as being the better wrestler. You look to the past, I look towards the present and future, and like I said, in the near future, you will be the unlucky viewer of watching me hold the Evolution Championship high, as I celebrate my win, while you find yourself unable to move, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, or physically, because I will beat you that bad and you will not be able to grasp the reality of the situation on any level because of all of the lies you spoon fed yourself since you won that title. In case you didn't know, you are not immortal, you are not some sort of god, you are a person, a sucky one at that. You are not respected, whether you want to continue to fool yourself into believing that or not. You strive for respect yet you have gained none of that or any body who could actually like you, but then again, what is there to like about in the first place? Nothing, just like your waist will look like at Monday Night Rage after Pain For Treasure, because I will have won the Evolution Championship, leaving you, like I said, with what you are, nothing. I was born to fail? But yet, when I beat you Sunday, what will you have to say after that? Exactly, you'll have no counter response, because nothing to prove your irrational logic manifested in the worthless inside of your skull. I don't kiss up to anyone, I have gotten everything I've achieved from hard work, dedication, heart, spirit, and pure talent. The fans love me and I love them right back. I have earned their respect by doing everything I can and have done, for them. You are merely jealous at the fact, despite you saying you are, that you are not respected by anyone and not liked by any one as well. And it eats your insides knowing that, doesn't it Ronaldo? You're no winner, you're just the biggest loser out of all of them, and I plan to take you off of that imaginary and unearned pedestal and replace it with an old mattress, which you'll consider your room, along with the darkest and dampest alley there is, being called your house, because when I'm done with you, and everyone realizes what I realize, that you are worth nothing, you are nothing, and all you'll ever be is nothing despite your one title win. Anyone with half a brain will realize, despite the fact that you try to manipulate people into thinking you will retain this Sunday, that talent will prevail, which means I will prevail. My parents are proud of me, and after Sunday, they'll be able to brag about their son being the Evolution Champion. You can say I am lying to myself, or wrapping my mind around allusions like you have always been saying, but I'll let my wrestling do the talking, and by god, it will shut you up. Call my reality shallow, pointless, a facade, whatever you want to call it, but when all is settled, and everything is done, I'll prevail, and you, will fail.
    Jones: You need to learn to take pauses with what you say so it doesn't all run together.

    Like this.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  2. #27262
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys: Good luck with that Tom, you call yourself The Storm, but the truth is you're about as intimidating as a drizzle. You don't have the skill breka my limbs, but me *Grins* Oh yeah, I do.
    IC: We'll see if you feel the same way after I twist you like a pretzel after I put you in the Anaconda Vice on Sunday.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #27263
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: We'll see if you feel the same way after I twist you like a pretzel after I put you in the Anaconda Vice on Sunday.
    Krysys: you can think what you want, but just know, you won't be locking the Vice in on anyone come Sunday!
    Profile Retired

  4. #27264
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Jones: You need to learn to take pauses with what you say so it doesn't all run together.

    Like this.
    IC: No. He should pine for the art of silence.


  5. #27265
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: You don't really like to pay attention to what other people say, do you? I'm aware I'm a mortal. I'm aware that I can be beaten. It's happened before. But that doesn't mean I'll lose to a sorry excuse of a wrestler like you especially with my championship on the line. It's never happened before and it's not gonna happen at Pain for Treasure because I've always proved my dominance over you. And like it or not, Wells, everyone knows it's true just like everyone knows how good I am. That's why they respect me. See, you're confusing being liked with being respected. I know I'm not liked. I can see in people's eyes when I walk past them. I can hear their disdain for me in their voices when they boo me. Like I've already said, that's not what I strive for. If people like me, great. If not, too bad. I can live with it. I can move on. Don't act like I'm incapable of earning people's love. I can act just as foolish as you do. I can suck up and pander just like you do.It's not that hard. I choose not to because I actually have self worth and I cherish my dignity far above mere opinion. It doesn't make a difference to me whether or not anyone likes me or not. It never has and it never will. It doesn't decided my fate. The Lord decides my fate and he's been in my corner ever since I debuted last year in November. You can make all the empty promises you want but making promises you know you can't keep isn't a valuable asset at all. It only shows how desperate you are. Instead of being humble and realizing your place, you decide to battle your insecurities, in a futile attempt to make a living. I don't have to be troubled my things like that. I'm a champion. I was born a champion and the fact that I'm the Evolution Champion proves it. I went through you to get to this point and I don't mind having to do it again at Pain for Treasure, whether your family is in attendance or not. My journey to immortalization is drawing nearer and you're the only roadblock in my way. I will not allow you to defy me any further. You'll get your comeuppance at Pain for Treasure just like I've done in all of our matches.
    Wells: I'll prove you wrong Sunday, just you wait Ronaldo, my wrestling will do the talking.

    OOC: Great IC round with you man!
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  6. #27266
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Jones: You need to learn to take pauses with what you say so it doesn't all run together.

    Like this.
    Hanz Gruber: Shit! You're here too Jones? Anyways, for once I agree with you.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #27267
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Just finished reading the supershow and it has been a long time since we' ve had a main event as exciting as that. good job all. I liked the interaction with Strem/Romelus and their challengers. And it was great to see Blacklist mixed in as well with teams like Trollin, Gates of Christ, Shadow of Madness and of course Jesting Madness. The Contract Signing was cool also K-Jam as good as ever. Can't wait for the PPV.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  8. #27268
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Ahhh, I've just been taking a trip down memory lane and I just got done reading the kickass/supercenasucks/jamacianbadass situation. That was one hell of a good laugh reading back through it! Crazy times, but at least when reading back over it you can sit back and laugh!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #27269
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Jones: You need to learn to take pauses with what you say so it doesn't all run together.

    Like this.
    Wells: And who are you? An irrelevant "1/2 Ignition Champion", so shut up. When your competition is a magician, you know you suck.
    And I know you kid, you'll probably got something about "steroids, or Mason Ryan, or being dumb" but the fact of the matter is that all of that stuff is bullshit and you got nothing else to say besides that. I cut better promos then you, I wrestle better, I'm a better person then you, and people actually like me, so you better shut your mouth before you get yourself into a situation you don't want to be in.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  10. #27270
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ahhh, I've just been taking a trip down memory lane and I just got done reading the kickass/supercenasucks/jamacianbadass situation. That was one hell of a good laugh reading back through it! Crazy times, but at least when reading back over it you can sit back and laugh!!
    Wasn't he an actual wrestler? who worked at kfc?

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.