EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I've had half my promos back, but I'm a bit concerned that TBOZ still hasn't sent his requests out. Hopefully he'll do that today at some point so that we can get the show up on Monday at the latest.
    I have only gotten back one promo. There is a big one that has yet to be sent back to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC(addressing Ryan Wells): You know, I bet the only reason that John Cleverly thought that our discussion was mere child's play was because you were telling all of your fans those inane fairy tales of yours like you always do. I bet that's how your parents put you to bed at night every time the skinny branch outside your window would cast a creepy shadow in your dark room and mommy and daddy would have to put you at ease by reading your fairy tales so they wouldn't have to go out early the next morning in the supermarket and by a big ol' box of Tide so they could clean the sheets you pissed in from being such a scared, little bitch!!

Guess what, Wells? It's gonna happen again! You haven't seen your parents in a while, since you've been the life of frat parties in college, right? I bet they see you on TV, you know, losing to me and being a complete and utter disgrace to the Wells family name but that's besides the point. Once I'm finished slaughtering...no, martyring you at Pain for Treasure, at night, when that scary branch comes back to haunt you from the window of the hospital you'll be dormant in, you can call your mommy and daddy, if I haven't broken your arms, and have them read you a fairy tale to put you to sleep. But guess what, Wells? THE NIGHTMARE'S GONNA CONTINUE!! If you happen to recover and if you happen to muster up the courage to limp your sorry ass back to the EWNCW and get in my face again for the umpteenth time, I'll be more than happy to send you back so your third class family can gather 'round the spectacle that is Ryan Wells while you once again, lie dazed and confused in the hospital. In that state, nothing will appease your fear of reality. The reality of God's chosen agent of salvation, Ronaldo Romulus, ending.....your.....CAREER!
    OOC: Before I destroy K2 in ICing (I am totally kidding of course), I want to say a great show, especially the Gretzky promo, nice job Kash!

Wells: You know Ronaldo, by the way you're acting, I can tell everyone around here thinks you are the child in this scenario. Look at you, just your look alone proves to be nothing more then an immature child in a man's body. Talking about my parents? I love my parents and keep in touch with them very much, which is the opposite of your rash and totally false accusation of my relationship with my parents. In fact, well, now that you ruined the surprise, it might as well come out. My parents will be at Pain For Treasure, front row actually, watching our match, and the first people I'm going to hug when I beat you, is my parents and they can brag to everyone sitting around them and across the world, that their son, beat the irrelevant Evolution Champion and is now the rightful holder of the Evolution Title.

You talk about my college life? Oh please. Yes, I had my fun in college, but I took it seriously. And let's talk about my college life, I graduated with a PhD, while you didn't do anything. I was BEGGED to go to Boston College, to help bring their football team back to relevancy, which I did. Let's look at my stats in college: 62.5 sacks, 91 Tackles for Loss, 3x All-American 1st Team, 3x ACC Defensive Player of the Year, Finalist for the Heisman Trophy, Lombardi Trophy Winner. I went #4 overall in the NFL Draft, the first defensive player taken in the whole draft. I was called the next Reggie White, the next best thing. But then I broke my neck, and like that, my career in the NFL was over. But when I recovered, and got stronger, I moved on from football, into my second love, wrestling. And when EWNCW heard, like Boston College, they begged me come aboard, and I made the best decision then, by choosing to join.

I've been in EWNCW for over 9 months now, and in the time I've been here, I've learned, done, and accomplished a lot of great things here. I probably got the biggest ovation EWNCW fans have ever produced when I debuted. I Freak Attacked a living legend in Ric Flair through a table, which was probably the highlight of EWNCW's christmas. I've been a number 1 contender for two titles now in this company. Yes, I've never won one, but I have come close, and have still come back to fight another day, my will and determination to win never wavering. I had the most eliminations in the Cross-Brand Battle Royal. I've made great friends here, like Marcus Beerstein, who lost his ability to wrestle ever again. I lost a friend here, but he will remain my friend, but not at my side in this company.

It's your turn to lose something Ronaldo, and you will lose the Evolution Title, at Pain For Treasure, to me. I will be the next and best champion of it, and carry on the legacy of the man who first won it, my best friend, Marcus. You will lose the only thing that holds dear to you, and you will be left with what you are now, nothing. Come Pain For Treasure, my Ascension to the top will begin with your demise, and my winning of the Evolution Title, so wait it out as long as you can, but when push comes to shove, and all the smoke clears, and truth comes out, I will be the Evolution Champion!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    I'm back, and I have no promo...

And yeah, I enjoyed my seminar. One more last week and it'll be over, except for the final paper.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I'm back, and I have no promo...

And yeah, I enjoyed my seminar. One more last week and it'll be over, except for the final paper.
    Not yet! A promo will be coming for you but I need the other parts first. Rest assured you will be getting a promo asap

I am still looking for someone to join creative for Brutality while I take a leave of absence. Please guys message me if you are interested

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I am still looking for someone to join creative for Brutality while I take a leave of absence. Please guys message me if you are interested
    Keep the above in mind folks!

It's looking increasingly unlikely that the show will be tonight. I'm still waiting for stuff back from eboy, AirBourne and a King/K2 collaboration. Plus, TBOZ still hasn't sent his stuff out. He hasn't been on since Friday, and I'm sure he's got a valid reason.
    But hopefully we can get the show ready to post by tomorrow night.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Kingstrem vs. k2 sounds great
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Keep the above in mind folks!

It's looking increasingly unlikely that the show will be tonight. I'm still waiting for stuff back from eboy, AirBourne and a King/K2 collaboration. Plus, TBOZ still hasn't sent his stuff out. He hasn't been on since Friday, and I'm sure he's got a valid reason.
    But hopefully we can get the show ready to post by tomorrow night.
    Is being smashed since Friday a valid reason?

I'll send them out in an hour, and start writing asap.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Is being smashed since Friday a valid reason?

I'll send them out in an hour, and start writing asap.